Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2023, 08:03 AM   #181
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Well, my girlfriend attributes the recent deaths of 14 friends and acquaintances to the vaccine. It's like she believes everyone she knows who dies died from the vaccine. Which is crazy.
sleep with one eye open at all times
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 08:37 AM   #182
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
sleep with one eye open at all times
Haha! Yes, good advice. She also wants me to change my will.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 08:55 AM   #183
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, my girlfriend attributes the recent deaths of 14 friends and acquaintances to the vaccine. It's like she believes everyone she knows who dies died from the vaccine. Which is crazy.
If their deaths are abrupt with no concrete medical explanation her suspicions may not be as crazy as you think. Pfizer is in a Lawsuit brought on by Brook Jackson who worked for a research company "Ventavia Research Group". She alleges that Pfizer manipulated Data through the use of fraud in association with Covid-19 Vaccine Trials. Pfizer petitioned the court to dismiss the case. Their reason was they should get a pass because they did not defraud the Government but rather they merely delivered the fraud the Government ordered. Let that sink in.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 09:04 AM   #184
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
If their deaths are abrupt with no concrete medical explanation her suspicions may not be as crazy as you think. Pfizer is in a Lawsuit brought on by Brook Jackson who worked for a research company "Ventavia Research Group". She alleges that Pfizer manipulated Data through the use of fraud in association with Covid-19 Vaccine Trials. Pfizer petitioned the court to dismiss the case. Their reason was they should get a pass because they did not defraud the Government but rather they merely delivered the fraud the Government ordered. Let that sink in.
From what I'm reading, she blew the whistle on Ventavia, which was conducting Pfizer trials, not on Pfizer. She worked there for two weeks prior to getting fired, probably for blowing the whistle.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 09:05 AM   #185
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Thanks Levianon. From what I'm reading, she blew the whistle on Ventavia, which was conducting Pfizer trials, not on Pfizer. She worked there for two weeks prior to getting fired, probably for blowing the whistle.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 09:52 AM   #186
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
From what I'm reading, she blew the whistle on Ventavia, which was conducting Pfizer trials, not on Pfizer. She worked there for two weeks prior to getting fired, probably for blowing the whistle.
It involves Pfizer as well. Pfizer has been sued in the past for marketing unsafe Pharmaceuticals. This time the Government is part of their campaign so they think they deserve a pass. The information is getting out there. If you continue to put your hand in the fire don't bitch when you get burned.
Old 03-05-2023, 06:43 AM   #187
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
That is exactly what I've been saying. Any "suspicious" death is being attributed to the Covid vaccines by the anti-vaxxers.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 07:36 AM   #188
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
That is exactly what I've been saying. Any "suspicious" death is being attributed to the Covid vaccines by the anti-vaxxers.
Suspicious deaths, which means the cause is unknown. So what's new in a persons life that may have triggered their demise? I would want to know especially if it was someone I knew. I wouldn't rule out anything not even a vaccine, but you are because you took it.
Old 03-06-2023, 06:48 AM   #189
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Suspicious deaths, which means the cause is unknown. So what's new in a persons life that may have triggered their demise? I would want to know especially if it was someone I knew. I wouldn't rule out anything not even a vaccine, but you are because you took it.
I do not rule out the possibilty of the Covid vaccines being the trigger for a suspicious death. However, until people in the field of medicine can directly link the cause of death to the vaccine I am on the side of the fence that the vaccines, other than the 9 deaths associated with the J&J vaccine early on, have not caused deaths. 665 million doses of the Covid vaccines have been administered in the U.S. as of last week. A handful of deaths have been linked to the vaccines by anti-vaxxers, with no medical proof to support the claims.
Old 03-06-2023, 08:27 AM   #190
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I do not rule out the possibilty of the Covid vaccines being the trigger for a suspicious death. However, until people in the field of medicine can directly link the cause of death to the vaccine I am on the side of the fence that the vaccines, other than the 9 deaths associated with the J&J vaccine early on, have not caused deaths. 665 million doses of the Covid vaccines have been administered in the U.S. as of last week. A handful of deaths have been linked to the vaccines by anti-vaxxers, with no medical proof to support the claims.
The Medical Field has associated adverse side affects and death. You're just not going to hear that from Health Officials within the Government.
Old 03-06-2023, 08:52 AM   #191
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 11:01 AM   #192
Levianon17
Valued Poster

This is an interesting video in relation to the Vaccine and the possible adversities associated with it. This video features not only patients that feel their condition is a direct result of being vaccinated with the Covid-19 vaccine but Doctors who feel the correlation is real and needs further study.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6SiHwDMbq61w/
Old 03-07-2023, 03:40 AM   #193
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Step 3 in shooting trouble

Quote:
Trouble shooting always starts with these three steps:
  1. What is broken and when did it start?
  2. What is not broken, i.e. still working?
  3. What changed last?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 06:55 AM   #194
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
"Leading heart disease experts say the death statistics are concerning but not surprising. For years, cardiac deaths have been the leading cause of death in Australia. The pandemic has only increased the risk factors.

RELATED ARTICLE

Researchers examine the link between COVID-19 and heart disease.
Healthcare
‘This is our biggest killer’: Shock deaths put spotlight on heart disease
“It’s kind of the last straw,” said Professor Tom Marwick, director of the Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute.

“The camel’s back was straining under the burden of risk factors, and then we have an infectious disease on top with a bunch of inflammation, hey presto we get an increase of cardiovascular events.

The number of excess deaths in Australia surged to 15,400 in the first part of 2022.

While the majority of these deaths were from COVID-19, the nation is also seeing significantly elevated rates of deaths from diabetes, strokes and ischemic heart disease.

Cardiologists believe the increased deaths from ischemic heart disease are likely linked to the damaging effects of COVID, but also delayed diagnoses, prevention and treatment through the pandemic.”

https://www.smh.com.au/national/fata...17-p5cd22.html

Once again you are reaching unwarranted conclusions.
Old 03-07-2023, 07:03 AM   #195
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Medical Field has associated adverse side affects and death. You're just not going to hear that from Health Officials within the Government.
Once again no articles cited. Yes, there are side effects to the Covid vaccines. I had none but my wife had minor side effects that lasted a few hours. Nothing severe. So far several anti-vaxxers on this cite have posted articles with deaths claimed to be from the Covid vaccines but the sources are less than reliable. And no matter what sources I use to support my contention that the Covid vaccines are safe, they are rejected. Johns Hopkins. Kaiser Permanente. Mayo Clinic. WHO. JAMA. New England Journal of Medicine. American Medical Association. The list goes on and on.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women