Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2018, 05:38 PM   #16
Topgun007
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

Katie
Most of us hobbiest’s are smart enough to know that a provider can not always be on. Chemistry is individually unique. I do lots of things to set my play time up for success.
I dream of playing with you, Gemma, Ellie, and many more. If I do end up on a date with aprovider after I have done my research and it may not live up to my expectations.
That does not mean you are a NO. It can be so many things. If most of your reviews are positive that does not mean our time together makes you a bad provider.
Topgun007 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 07:38 PM   #17
hornyoldtoad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

All points are good ones. Challenging reviews on the actual review is a must, not everyone sees the review and then runs to the coed section to see if it has validity if rated 'no'. I have been on dates based on reviews that went the other way, all good reviews (WN got freebies for writing them?) and my date sucked. The review system is designed to be fair and equip everyone here to make safe HW choices - for both the people on a date. If they can't be policed then fuck em and toss em all and ask us to just pay for PA. If people pay for it they will respect it - and the crap ton of fictional penthouse forums will fade.

And Savannah is right, these shit reviews have more of an impact on the providers not just in a business sense but personally, so why does the site permit these unfounded reviews. The providers are are half of the fucking dating equation here and have none of the say in this matter. Fair?

Kati, dates with you leave nothing to be desired, and there are a lot of people that will attest to that. I hear what you are saying and everyone who is worth their salt will respect whatever you decide to do. But i encourage you like others to stay. Lot of lucky fellahs may never be lucky enough to meet you if you split.
hornyoldtoad is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 01:23 PM   #18
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default some valuable information...

“No-Encounter Report” Policies are selectively granted on ECCIE Worldwide for specific reasons, usually relating to privacy or security for the Upgraded Female Account. Please understand that enacting a no-Encounter Report policy on ECCIE Worldwide also forfeits your ability to post in the Weekly Update forums or create a Bio Page. Also, please take note that No-Encounter Report policies are not granted to shield an Upgraded Female Account from negative publicity, and that negative Encounter Reports may be allowed to stand to inform the membership, depending on the circumstances.

Secondly, if a lady believes an encounter report is fake, your first step is to contact a moderator, advise us which report you believe is in question and why. We will ask you for some information only you and the submiter should know and then ask the report submiter the same questions. If he cannot answer the questions to our satisfaction, a note will be added to the report suggesting it might be fake or at least, questionable.

Discussing bad reports in this forum is also a good way to bring attention to the member who may be acting inappropriately and lying to be vindictive. Call out their handles! let the other ladies and guys know who the problem members are!
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 01:26 PM   #19
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont agree with the Yes or No rating. Just a fair honest review.

I agree with Ellie; I always look at the clients reviews to see if has multiple Nos. If has more than 1, i probably wont see him
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 09:27 PM   #20
Ltstorm
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

I try to read between the lines when looking at the ros.it is like a yelp review an extremely picky person will never be satisfied. Some reviewers I give more credence to when reading especially if we have seen the same provider and had similar experiences. Don't let one idiot run you off please.
Ltstorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women