Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Erie > Coed Discussions - Erie
Coed Discussions - Erie Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35286
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2022, 05:12 AM   #16
Craven Lekitty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I did a duo with 2 UTR girls New Years eve for 300. On the 1st I saw a Jamestown girl for 200. On Monday the 3rd I met a Seeking girl for the first time for 200. On Tuesday the 4th I saw another Seeking girl for the first time for 250. On Wednesday the 5th I saw an UTR girl for 75, but I had fronted her 100 a month ago so she agreed to pay it back by seeing me 2 times for 75 each. Yesterday I turned down an UTR girl who wanted to come over. Tonight I'm having dinner with a new girl from Seeking, and afterwards we're meeting another girl ( who I know) for some additional fun.
I honestly don't understand why you guys cant easily find girls. I've never had any problems at all.
Craven Lekitty is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 10:10 AM   #17
Eriejohn3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty View Post
I did a duo with 2 UTR girls New Years eve for 300. On the 1st I saw a Jamestown girl for 200. On Monday the 3rd I met a Seeking girl for the first time for 200. On Tuesday the 4th I saw another Seeking girl for the first time for 250. On Wednesday the 5th I saw an UTR girl for 75, but I had fronted her 100 a month ago so she agreed to pay it back by seeing me 2 times for 75 each. Yesterday I turned down an UTR girl who wanted to come over. Tonight I'm having dinner with a new girl from Seeking, and afterwards we're meeting another girl ( who I know) for some additional fun.
I honestly don't understand why you guys cant easily find girls. I've never had any problems at all.
So you spent over a grand in the last week on girls?
Eriejohn3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 04:26 PM   #18
Dn111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The one that works near 26th and Peach Street also is a informant for the police. I'm not paying no monthly to get on a website find a hooker
Dn111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 04:27 PM   #19
Dn111
Valued Poster

I agree with you John nobody spending over $1,000 a week on hookers
Dn111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 06:30 PM   #20
Craven Lekitty
Valued Poster

I'm in a very good position financially. I don't have any mortgage payments, no car payments, no credit card debt or payments etc.
My only monthly expense are utility bills which I can cover by working one or two days.
I have a lot of disposable income.
As for girls, I'm currently texting with several new ones. One is asking 300, one wants 500 or 600, another 450 and a half dozen more haven't given me a number yet.
My point is that they are out thete and there are a lot more than any of you may realize.
Heck I promise you that you can find someone at Partners, at Kandys, at Totally You on Skip the games, etc.
Just look on Facebook. Believe it or not, you can find them there too .... if you know how to look for them.
Old 01-07-2022, 06:54 PM   #21
Clit Eastwood
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
I'm in a very good position financially. I don't have any mortgage payments, no car payments, no credit card debt or payments etc.
My only monthly expense are utility bills which I can cover by working one or two days.
I have a lot of disposable income.
As for girls, I'm currently texting with several new ones. One is asking 300, one wants 500 or 600, another 450 and a half dozen more haven't given me a number yet.
My point is that they are out thete and there are a lot more than any of you may realize.
Heck I promise you that you can find someone at Partners, at Kandys, at Totally You on Skip the games, etc.
Just look on Facebook. Believe it or not, you can find them there too .... if you know how to look for them.
Good for you man. Have you consider going to Colombia or Thailand? With your income you'll be able to hobby 3 girls per day and they will all be incredible beauties. Heck, even Mexico is an option.
Clit Eastwood is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 02:52 AM   #22
Craven Lekitty
Valued Poster

Thanks for the suggestion. I've been to Mexico and most of Central America. I've been to nearly all the Caribbean Islands.
With the exchange rate, Niagara Falls Canada is a good option too. An hour there is like 160.
It's tough for me to travel right now because I recently picked up 2 large contracts and a ton of work that came with them. I've hired several new people and I simply can't get away.

If you guys want to find new girls, I can teach you how to do it.
Old 01-08-2022, 05:09 AM   #23
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Jesus Christ, don't encourage this guy. Craven was created by a formerly respected member in an effort to compete and draw attention away from ddot and all of his handles.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 08:02 AM   #24
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
So out of the 9 you've seen this year, 6 are "UTR". Is there an UTR hooker board that I'm unaware of and how do I get in touch with them? lol
Plus, what do these girls look like? I can bang nine 60 year old cow-sized grandmas too, but nothing worthy is two hundo!
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 10:33 AM   #25
Clit Eastwood
Premium Access

Quote:
Thanks for the suggestion. I've been to Mexico and most of Central America. I've been to nearly all the Caribbean Islands.
With the exchange rate, Niagara Falls Canada is a good option too. An hour there is like 160.
It's tough for me to travel right now because I recently picked up 2 large contracts and a ton of work that came with them. I've hired several new people and I simply can't get away.

If you guys want to find new girls, I can teach you how to do it.
Dear Mr. Lekitty,
We don't fucking have any problems finding pussy but rather finding the hobby money is the issue. I'm sure you're a real charmer but without your money you'd be shit out of luck. Money is the only motivator for young girls to be with older assholes like us.
Old 01-08-2022, 01:29 PM   #26
Craven Lekitty
Valued Poster

I haven't seen 9 this year. I saw 2 New Years eve. They were 28 and 32. I saw one New Years day. She was 21. I saw one on Monday. I don't know her age, but as a guess, 28. I saw one Wednesday and she was probably 30. I saw another Wednesday late night and she's 25. I turned one down Thursday night.

The 2 New Years Eve girls I've been seeing probably 5 years. The New Years day girl I've been seeing for 8 or 9 months. The Monday girl was the first time. The Wednesday girl was the first time. The Wednesday late night girl I've been seeing almost 4 years.
I met one of the New Years Eve girls through a girl I saw at Totally you. She then introduced me to the other girl.
The Saturday girl posts ads once in a while. The Monday and Wednesday girls were both found on Seeking. The late Wednesday night girl I found on Seeking back in 2017. The Thursday girl I turned down i was introduced to by someone who works at Teezers.
Old 01-08-2022, 02:09 PM   #27
Clit Eastwood
Premium Access

Quote:
I haven't seen 9 this year. I saw 2 New Years eve. They were 28 and 32. I saw one New Years day. She was 21. I saw one on Monday. I don't know her age, but as a guess, 28. I saw one Wednesday and she was probably 30. I saw another Wednesday late night and she's 25. I turned one down Thursday night.

The 2 New Years Eve girls I've been seeing probably 5 years. The New Years day girl I've been seeing for 8 or 9 months. The Monday girl was the first time. The Wednesday girl was the first time. The Wednesday late night girl I've been seeing almost 4 years.
I met one of the New Years Eve girls through a girl I saw at Totally you. She then introduced me to the other girl.
The Saturday girl posts ads once in a while. The Monday and Wednesday girls were both found on Seeking. The late Wednesday night girl I found on Seeking back in 2017. The Thursday girl I turned down i was introduced to by someone who works at Teezers.
Boy! You're a busy guy. The CDC wants to chat with you when you have a minute.
Old 01-08-2022, 03:49 PM   #28
Craven Lekitty
Valued Poster

All I'm saying is that it's not dried up around here. Erie still has a lot of options if you know where to look and if you're well connected.
Old 01-08-2022, 11:22 PM   #29
Dn111
Valued Poster

Default Erie is dried up!

No one wants to play a monthly membership to website AKA the seeking website. Erie has dried up.. there is no new girls on skip the games and there's nobody watching the streets anymore the only difference between a $500 hooker and a $50 hooker is the idiot paid $500.
Dn111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 05:18 AM   #30
Craven Lekitty
Valued Poster

You pay the 100 bucks for just one month. You blitz as many girls as you would want to see who are within 100 miles. You'll probably actually meet 3 out of 20, but if you message 80 girls, that's 12 new ones you'll know. Cancel your subscription after that first month. Isn't it worth 100 bucks to find 12 new girls ?
Understand that you're going to have to pay 200 to 600 for a meet, but in all honesty, if you can't afford that, you really shouldn't be in the hobby.
I'm not into the 20 dollar street Walker on 18th street, nor am I into the high volume skip the games girls.
I could write reviews on many, many girls who are in Erie and UTR right now ...... but as I understand the rules, I have to include their website or contact information to receive credit for the review.
Not possible if they don't advertise.... which they don't annnddd ... I'm not sharing their personal numbers for all to see.
I did that once on here and she informed me that she was contacted by 86 different men who texted her non stop for days.
I won't make that mistake again.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women