Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2010, 06:08 PM   #46
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

mmmmmmm Eccie--we need to meet!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:49 AM   #47
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Dallas, I wonder if he could handle the both of us ?
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:54 AM   #48
Blackhawk101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

Very few women can get me to pop more than once. I have reached the age that I pray to pop before the hour is up. LOL I don't knw if it's a mental thing to get my full hour or age. Some of the great providers are so hot I don't want to leave that hott box. Oh yeah.......................... ...........
Blackhawk101 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:09 AM   #49
itsmejessicalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 45495
My Bio Page

I always give the full hour. Sometimes guys come pretty quickly with someone new because they are excited, and if that happens, we rest up and chit chat for a few minutes and then go again. On the other hand, some guys have told me that it takes them awhile to cum, and they may not get that first pop until 45-50 minutes into the session. If that's the case, we usually talk and cuddle for the remainder of the time, I give them a massage, or we take a shower together, depending on what they like.
itsmejessicalee is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:50 AM   #50
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

The more pops the better! MSOG MSOG MSOG ... rrabbit6926 to bad you aren't close .. I'd take that challenge with easy and do my best to make it happen! Eccie Addict - mmmmmm that's all I will say there! hehehehe

I even tend to ask a guy after screening how many can he? I really like a clue what the gentleman likes, dislikes, expects, any special requests... I want his fantasy to come true!

ONLY if it is something that I feel is a lil to far out will I deny him his pleasure in that area. If he chooses not to see me that is his choice.

Kinda like I heard of a gal having another gal with her for outtings with a date .. some may find it really cool .. woohooo 2 women, however I don't feel my attention should be anywhere but with the person I am for the time agree'd upon.

I am YOURS and only YOURS for our time, unless it's a scheduled double session with another lady... what they want is my true desire (some fetishes excluded but not all).
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:09 AM   #51
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer View Post
The more pops the better! MSOG MSOG MSOG ... rrabbit6926 to bad you aren't close .. I'd take that challenge with easy and do my best to make it happen! Eccie Addict - mmmmmm that's all I will say there! hehehehe

I even tend to ask a guy after screening how many can he? I really like a clue what the gentleman likes, dislikes, expects, any special requests... I want his fantasy to come true!

ONLY if it is something that I feel is a lil to far out will I deny him his pleasure in that area. If he chooses not to see me that is his choice.

Kinda like I heard of a gal having another gal with her for outtings with a date .. some may find it really cool .. woohooo 2 women, however I don't feel my attention should be anywhere but with the person I am for the time agree'd upon.

I am YOURS and only YOURS for our time, unless it's a scheduled double session with another lady... what they want is my true desire (some fetishes excluded but not all).
Interesting post.

There's a lot of talk in these forums of wild sex and pounding pussy til it hurts...both him and her. I dated a girl for a while in college who was physically beautiful, a seductress, and was never sated in sex. We screwed so many times in a day at several points in our relationship my cock was rubbed raw, and although she had no problem getting me up, I was too sore to enter her. That was 40 years ago, and those days are long past.

Nowadays, if we made a date, and you called to ask me what you described above, I'd have to say: I cum quickly, so I want to hold off til the end of the session. I generally cum only once anymore. I'm laid back and like to go slow. I'm not really athletic anymore, and so I'm not going to do gymnastics in bed. In some instances (depending on my mood that day) I might want a session more outside the vanilla boundaries, but other days, vanilla is what I want.

But you are unusual. Most ladies never ask. So the first 15 minutes tend to be nervous jousting over each other's boundaries.

I'll ask again a question I previously asked: anyone out there into charging per pop instead of by the hour???
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:14 AM   #52
PetrolArt
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 33

Okay...I am going to bite...LOL..I normally book at least 4 hours. And expect msog...sometimes I pop twice and sometimes more....I am an older type...but do enjoy the sensual lady even if I have a stressing..decreasing pop day...but then life does have its "ups" and "downs"===just have to take it as it comes...
PetrolArt is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:31 AM   #53
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrolArt View Post
Okay...I am going to bite...LOL..I normally book at least 4 hours. And expect msog...sometimes I pop twice and sometimes more....I am an older type...but do enjoy the sensual lady even if I have a stressing..decreasing pop day...but then life does have its "ups" and "downs"===just have to take it as it comes...
Dang it's been a LONG TIME PA sweetie ... if I could only get so lucky!
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:12 AM   #54
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

MSOG all the way! If a lady has an hourly rate he should be able to..... go until the hour is up. I think it's fair.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:24 AM   #55
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

If the guy can go two rounds or more in the allotted time he should be able to.
Those ladies who do not allow it usually don't get the type of reviews they may hope for.
A guy pays for an hour he should get an hour. Simple as that.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:49 AM   #56
AbbyAmour
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 56466
My ECCIE Reviews

If I can do MSOG while you're going down on me, and while you're fucking me from behind... why can't you do MSOG? Lol. I'm not a greedy lover. My rule is I'll let you come as much as you let me cum. Ha!
AbbyAmour is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:07 PM   #57
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hmmmmmm Allison..sounds fun!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:38 AM   #58
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

MSOG is a must for me. If a lady doesn't offer it, I won't see her. If I'm uncertain, I always ask. I was burned early in my hobby career when the gal was one and done-- even if I busted a nut before intercourse. I cum easy and the first shot is usually within 2 minutes of getting busy and is usually a HJ/COB or BBBJ. So, I have to have MSOG. On the other hand, I don't want to make the provider feel uncomfortable by pounding her for 2 or 3 pops. My ultimate session would be a pop in each hole along with a COB
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:46 AM   #59
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Can I handle it lol.
I think Allison, Dallas, and TheHorseTrainer and I all need to get together and see who can take what
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women