Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160477
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2010, 09:51 PM   #1
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default bbbjs> How long can you keep the pace?

I have had alot of bj's in my life and the main problem I seem to have with them is the girl being able to keep the same pace for awhile. Now I know this isn't easy to do and takes some talent but it's the main reason I have a hard time getting off that way. Are there any providers out there that can keep going at the same pace for maybe 15 minutes. Why do most providers wear out at about 5 minutes. Is it that you just don't like giving head or is it just too hard to keep it up?
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:05 PM   #2
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

You have to be kidding lol. Providers you pay for can't go past 15 min.? Geez.. I can recall being on my knees for free at 9 months pregnant for my ex, and would not stop til he came. On a regular day at his office, 5 min. was all it took, but after 4 drinks half hour easy lol.

I can't speak for anyone else, but oral is what I am famous for...I am lucky to ever get laid lol. I give head before I have sex, in the middle, and after to finish...just my thing I guess. I can't screw all day, but I sure can give head until my jaw falls off lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:53 AM   #3
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I think after 15 min. the girl will get lock jaw. Longest I have done DATY was almost 30 min but my neck started to hurt and I think I lost all sensation on my tongue.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:55 AM   #4
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I have the same issues with ladies keeping a consistent pace anything past ten minutes. Most ladies I have seen can only do it 15 minutes ma, before they give you the tell tale sign they want to move to something else. Usually the ladies said either their neck hurt, or their jaws were tired. There are techniques to prevent this from happening. Id grab a pillow to stabilize her neck and tell her to focus more on sucking than going up and down with her lips. Excuses excuses

I had one lady give me head for 50 minutes straight. But she was a BBW chick and it was one of her only strongshoots for service as they others were limited.I think in some cases ladies will opt moreso to try and make you come orally so that the intercourse part is less rigid and hard.Unless a lady swallows id rather be having sex while cumming than getting head anyday but that's just me especially on the first bell.

But in my opinion the best head should feel like sex. If there isn't a constant stroke of some sort the way I like it will get me hard but wontbe enough to get me right. Ill stare at her while she does her little technique, then suggests to her what works for me. Otherwise we will have way too much time to kill.

It really sucks when you spend a significant amount of time doing daty hooking her up and being accommodating to her needs, with time frame not being a factor. Ill usually let the lady go 1st nowadays as I have learned doing daty first and being good at it may tire her out, make her a little more tired and too satisfied to return the favor similarly.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:34 AM   #5
abdclub
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I always say the lady comes first! (spell it anyway you want!)

abdclub
abdclub is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:09 AM   #6
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdclub View Post
I always say the lady comes first! (spell it anyway you want!)

abdclub

Yes I agree the lady should always cum first but the problem is after that when I am looking for a great bbbj to the finish. My atf has no problem but she is a rarity around here
Old 12-03-2010, 02:11 AM   #7
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
You have to be kidding lol. Providers you pay for can't go past 15 min.? Geez.. I can recall being on my knees for free at 9 months pregnant for my ex, and would not stop til he came. On a regular day at his office, 5 min. was all it took, but after 4 drinks half hour easy lol.

I can't speak for anyone else, but oral is what I am famous for...I am lucky to ever get laid lol. I give head before I have sex, in the middle, and after to finish...just my thing I guess. I can't screw all day, but I sure can give head until my jaw falls off lol.

London maybe we should meet and just do that. That way we can't start talking and end in an arguement. lol
Old 12-03-2010, 06:53 AM   #8
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well you got me there love, because usually the ONLY time my mouth is not running is if there is something in it lol. Hell I blew my ex husband in the parking lot after we signed the divorce papers...he still calls.

It's funny but I have a 10 oclock appt. and ALL he wants is an hour of solid oral....sweet!
Old 12-03-2010, 07:02 AM   #9
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn I must be good cuz for the most part I get told or pushed off saying no I don't want to cum yet
naughtynatale is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:17 AM   #10
Guest071711
Account Disabled

User ID: 44797
My ECCIE Reviews

Neck starts hurting after 5-10; but you can F my mouth for the remaining 5 minutes
Guest071711 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:18 AM   #11
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly!! Or "Can we put the cover on now" lol. I normally like the guy to cim first, then he can rest and get me off if he chooses. More bbbj, then fs, then cim to finish. That's my ideal date anyway lol. I don't much care if I get off, but I like it when they try.

This is just one of those things you either like or you don't, and I happen to love it! Even in my personal relationships they always say that no girl has ever given them that much head...it's a curse because I hardly ever get laid lol.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:36 AM   #12
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

oh sweetie my oral skills is one of my best skills...there is more to it than just bobbing my head up and down...i have a techique and i usually never have a problem...
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:41 AM   #13
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I have had alot of bj's in my life and the main problem I seem to have with them is the girl being able to keep the same pace for awhile. Now I know this isn't easy to do and takes some talent but it's the main reason I have a hard time getting off that way. Are there any providers out there that can keep going at the same pace for maybe 15 minutes. Why do most providers wear out at about 5 minutes. Is it that you just don't like giving head or is it just too hard to keep it up?
Longest without a break pretty much went doing it for an whole hour....yeah i'm awesome.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:43 AM   #14
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yea and there is no law that says you have to just stay in one damn place. Lay on your back with your head off the edge of the bed and let him dip in, switch to your side and let him lick you as well, back on your tummy between his legs, on your knees...if one position gets uncomfortable just switch! It's not rocket science. I have huge neck and back problems because of Osteoarthritis, but always get the job done.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:23 AM   #15
Abe Normal
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Unless I'm very, very excited, it is almost impossible to get me off with just oral alone. Only two ladies have ever accomplished this ( one of those was one who forgot to bring protection )

I require a few minutes in another opening to the point of eruption.

If the stars aren't aligned just right, or I've done without for weeks, the lady can stay down there for 24 hours straight and still not get me off.
Abe Normal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women