Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2011, 09:21 PM   #1
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Any Docs from Nola out there?

Interested in trading services...nothing major, but please email me rather than pm. Can't be too careful.

I am looking both for someone who can give me an rx, and someone who does Botox. Don't reply here obviously.

Thanks!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:05 PM   #2
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

curious what is an rx?
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:11 PM   #3
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86457
My ECCIE Reviews

prescription = rx lol the latin meaning is recipe
Guest020312-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:08 AM   #4
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Interested in trading services...nothing major, but please email me rather than pm. Can't be too careful.

I am looking both for someone who can give me an rx, and someone who does Botox. Don't reply here obviously.

Thanks!
Rx for what, sore throat.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:55 AM   #5
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ahhhh that's funny ACP...I can't say here but it's not a narcotic or anything.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:54 AM   #6
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Hope everything clears up quickly!
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:21 PM   #7
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Umm right lol. Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast? If I had something gross do you think I would make a public post on a hooker board about it asking for a hobbyist doc to cure me?

I want a new Dermatologist and an RX for a pill that makes me less of a biaatch. Getting the picture now?
Old 09-05-2011, 12:40 PM   #8
maximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Hmm. More sex?
maximus is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:55 PM   #9
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I have never thought you were that dumb, silly. I thinck it is hot when a provider who portrays herself as highly successful begs for barters from doctors who hang out on Internet hooker boards. If you were truly successful, you would have private insurance and just go pay the $20 or $30 copay for an office visit and get what you done need instead of putting your biz all over the Internet.
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:57 PM   #10
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth View Post
I have never thought you were that dumb, silly. I thinck it is hot when a provider who portrays herself as highly successful begs for barters from doctors who hang out on Internet hooker boards. If you were truly successful, you would have private insurance and just go pay the $20 or $30 copay for an office visit and get what you done need instead of putting your biz all over the Internet.
'
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:59 PM   #11
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

She's not too dumb. She won't tour "freakin Texas".
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:05 PM   #12
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth View Post

Honey get a clue ok. I have both private insurance and insurance through my co. It DOES NOT COVER BOTOX which is cosmetic...costs around $650 to be exact. It's not the "money" that is my concern on the other thing...it's the freaking DEA! Only certain docs are authorized to prescribe certain things....duh. I have a regular GP, who will no longer give it to me. FYI, a doctor on a hooker board is exactly what I need. He has proven he is willing to break the law lol.

Why are you so concerned with what I barter for? I don't need clients dude...I need a certain doctor. Whether I am sucking someone off for 400 a pop, or bartering it's the same damn thing. My business has never been a secret because as you say, it's a hooker board lol. I barter for everything I would normally spend money on. News flash...Docs only pay a tenth of the cost for Botox that they charge us in office, so they often trade...so do dentists, attorneys, carpenters, and the freaking pool guy!

I lose nothing, and they don't have to pay cash. It's called marketing, and it works!!

The last guy who did my Botox got 3 other girls to see him also, because of my post. He was very thankful because he did not have that much cash to spend on nookie, but he had something else that was of use to them. I am not "begging" for anything...merely asking. If I wanted to get repairs done on my Mercedes you actually think I am dumb enough to pay 3 times as much by going to the dealer? Ha!
Old 09-05-2011, 08:22 PM   #13
cmspec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Honey get a clue ok. I have both private insurance and insurance through my co. It DOES NOT COVER BOTOX, which is something that I pay for out of pocket...around $650 to be exact. It's not the "money" that is my concern on the other thing...it's the freaking DEA! Only certain docs are authorized to prescribe certain things....duh. I have a regular GP, who will no longer give it to me. FYI, a doctor on a hooker board is exactly what I need. He has proven he is willing to break the law lol.

Why are you so concerned with what I barter for? I don't need clients dude...I need a certain doctor. Whether I am sucking someone off for 400 a pop, or bartering it's the same damn thing. My business has never been a secret because as you say, it's a hooker board lol. I barter for everything I would normally spend money on. News flash...Docs only pay a tenth of the cost for Botox that they charge us in office, so they often trade...so do dentists, attorneys, carpenters, and the freaking pool guy!

I lose nothing, and they don't have to pay cash. It's called marketing, and it works!!

The last guy who did my Botox got 3 other girls to see him also, because of my post. He was very thankful because he did not have that much cash to spend on nookie, but he had something else that was of use to them. I am not "begging" for anything...merely asking. If I wanted to get repairs done on my Mercedes you actually think I am dumb enough to pay 3 times as much by going to the dealer? Ha!
Well said...
cmspec is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:22 PM   #14
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

I think its very wise to look for someone on this board thats certified with certain specialities.
Word of mouth is good business ethics and I don't see anything wrong with that. Its'not anyones business if she has insurance or not and made it clear she was looking for a Doctor.
No harm no foul.
She didn't attack anyone nor make negative assumptions from the start but went on the defense when being attacked. I would have done the same.
Someone is in a bad mood and it reads loud and clear.
Hope you find a doctor. cheers
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:28 PM   #15
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Mods you can close this thread...found what I needed.

Thanks for the PMs guys.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women