Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2014, 01:56 AM   #1
boomhand800
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Smoking fetish?

I'm just curious as to how many other guys out there get turned on by seeing a beautiful woman smoking. I have been quit for several years and am well aware that it's a horrible habit, but I just can't help being turned on by the sight though. Are there any of you wonderful ladies out there that have been asked to smoke during a session with a client and what are your thoughts? With all of the health craze going on nowadays this may be considered more taboo than a lot of other fetishes for all I know. I have often fantasied about having sex with a sexy smoker. I'm just curious to see what everyone's thoughts are. Any opinions/thoughts on the subject will be greatly appreciated. I'm new to the hobby and this sight as well, and from what I've read this seems to be the right forum to ask this.
boomhand800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 02:42 AM   #2
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

I am not turned on by cigarette smoke, but I find a woman who smokes a cigar to be a very sensual site. I have even had a couple sessions where we shared a cigar. It often gets dipped into some very interesting places, both before smoking and during smoking. Adds great flavor to the cigar.
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 08:45 AM   #3
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have. I don't think this in unusual, I know more than a few men who enjoy the visual both in and out of the hobby. I have a bit of a pin-up/old Hollywood look so perhaps my personal style lends itself to such requests.

You should check out the women's clothing site L'ecole des Femmes. The proprietress is a personal friend of mine; a gorgeous woman who is quite aware of the effect her smoking has on men. In fact she's built her entire brand image around it.

Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:34 AM   #4
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I enjoy the visual and also enjoy sharing a fine cigar with a lady who also enjoys them. One just needs to look at some of the old black and white movie scenes to see how it's done. Exchange of oral while he/she enjoys a smoke and taking turns is very erotic.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:51 AM   #5
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I do smoke myself, but I NEVER smoke laying down. I have a gentleman who likes to smoke while I'm doing my majik. One of the last times we were together, he burned a hole in my comforter Fortunately he likes those tiny Capri cigarettes and the damage is barely noticeable. It does bug me though, that comforter set was expensive.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 02:58 PM   #6
normhouston
Gaining Momentum

sheesh - thats hot

normhouston is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 05:57 PM   #7
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Im not an everyday cigarette smoker but i def dont mind smoking one and have done so in sessions before , i get requests once in awhile but im usually in non smoking rooms so it doesnt happen.
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 07:58 PM   #8
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

Im asked all the time to smoke when im sucking a dick or getting fucked.
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 10:35 PM   #9
TallDallasGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Women look sexy when they smoke small cigars because it's a rather unexpected look for most women. It's an exclamation point in a world of periods and it reeks of independence and an "I don't give a damn" attitude that many men find very desirable and sexy in a woman. It says "i'll do what I want to when I want to and however I wish to" and, once again, it's a very unusual attitude that men find rather risque and sexy. It's an attitude of recklessness not usually found in most women because so many want to appear rather dependent and their self image depends very much on what society finds acceptable in female behavior.

Every mother tells her child that smoking is bad, and we know what a bad girl can do.

Another thing – Sigmund Freud wrote, that cigars and cigarettes might carry a phallus image to a man. Apparently, sexy smoking girls and women are – in figurative meaning – sucking dick. Of course, it acts magnetically, you say. Damn, just watch their lips!

Cigarettes and cigars can symbolise the penis. They are cylindrical and tubular. They have a hot, red end. They emit smoke that is fragant ( = flatus = semen). …

Gentlemen, there are times when a cigar is only a cigar!
TallDallasGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 09:37 AM   #10
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
Im asked all the time to smoke when im sucking a dick or getting fucked.

Nice, very nice.

universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 01:52 PM   #11
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...gblowjobs/info
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 09:48 PM   #12
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

One day I wanna suck your cock and smoke baby
Quote:
Originally Posted by universalenergy View Post
Nice, very nice.

SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 10:21 PM   #13
naughtynicole4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 239686

I have been asked to smoke during a session before. I thought it was odd as a fetish but it wasn't anything seriously freaky or pushing my boundaries so I complied with the request. I also have a clips store and created a smoking video but have not sold a copy yet. I figured it's probably not that common of a fetish.
naughtynicole4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 10:30 PM   #14
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Zhivago58, this is for you!

Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 07:24 AM   #15
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Nice pics Nicolet! For me, non smoker, it's a visual thing. Pretty lady, lots of red lipstick, and a smokey BBBJ! Even works with ecigs if you're in a non smoking room.
angusranch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women