Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2015, 10:25 AM   #1
bule84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default D/s and the hobby

There have been several threads about domination lately and I am curious about other points of view on this. I am into D/s and other parts of the BDSM scene. I have always felt that D/s play and the hobby don't mix well, at least it doesn't for me. IMO, you have to really get into the mind of your sub, understand what turns her on, turns her off, hard limits, softer limits that need to be pushed, what zones her out, etc And so much more, but you get the idea. All of this is accomplished thru communication and exploration. The limited communication setting up an apt, does not afford this opportunity. Then there is the huge issue of trust, that has to be established.

Some one posted in another thread about looking for a Dom, some points on how to find one and closed by saying something to the effect of - then you have found one for however long the donation lasts.....that really summed it up well for me.

I guess if you established an ongoing thing with one like minded provider, you could get to know her over time, but I would expect that communication between appointments would still be limited. Maybe with a few exceptions

Sure you can find a few providers to have kinky sex with. Pics, bondage, spanking, rough sex, WS, etc. One person can be dominant during those activities, but there is more to D/s than kinky sex for an hour or 2 at a time. Heck, in a good scene you are still in foreplay mode at the 2 hour mark

I have always struggled with how the two mesh, it seems to mesh well for some, so I thought I would ask.
bule84 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:18 AM   #2
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

I too am curious how these two worlds might overlap or mesh.

There are some providers that are experienced in both worlds and can become an excellent D or s partner.

I think for them to mesh you have to work at finding the right partner from the hobby world and build the knowledge of each other as you stated. I am aware of some providers that are on this board that have developed the needed knowledge of regular clients and can fulfill those roles. My bet is this is more of the exception than the rule.

Most of the really good D/s scenarios I have experienced were not in the hobby world but in the BDSM world or with "civvies' that were seeking this experience. In both cases, the process and protocols you mention were very much in play.

Since the hobby world is 'time limited' and more difficult to , I have found it more beneficial to limit activity to 'light' BDSM or other fantasies in the hobby.

It would be interesting to hear from others who have success meshing these two worlds and how they accomplished it.
mm-good is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women