Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2010, 03:59 PM   #16
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Hairbrush??? How mundane. How about a cat o nine tails?
Didn't wish to scare people right off the bat, Charles. Besides, the foot long purple suede with silver studs cat o nine tail that I have doesn't really pack the wallop of a good old fashioned wooden brush with boar hair.

Your avatar is hot, btw. And I LOVE the way you think!!!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:12 PM   #17
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
It may not be something we want to hear, but there should be an outlet for it. On BP there is a section for TS ads, but there was never one on ASPD and it appears the same here. How open-minded are we really if we don't make a place for the kinkier among us? It may not be our cup of tea, but there should be a place for it in the community for those that want to spread their wings (and other things lol).
Who Are You? I think that I might be developing my first eccie man crush.

Alright, you were able to say what I was thinking but didn't have words for with regard to the suggestion of "collar and cuffs". It's an implied limitation to certain activities that wouldn't necessarily lend itself to what the forum ultimately is implying.

About the tranny thing, I remember meeting a would-be client for coffee several years ago and he told me about a few of his experiences. A well dressed and delightful business man. I refused to see him. He just smiled.

What a stuck up I was then! He said that he played safe and I was still nervous about being intimate with him. Now, it is just shocking how many men "experiment" with a transsexual even if it's just a handjob. Then they can say to themselves "oh it really wasn't sex with a man", etc., and justify their actions in their head. Oh, it's done all of the time, I know it!

I don't believe having a place to discuss this will cause the masses of men that do experiment to come forth and confess but it might help those who feel that they're a freak because wish to do something a little out of the norm of what is accepted and let's face it, what is done between two consenting adults is completely fine.

BTW, ASPD did have a place in the Dallas forums for trannies to advertise. In the past several months, though, only one or two have been participating.

Don't you just love breaking the rules AND having a slight thread drift?

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:09 PM   #18
xtrem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I like Xtreme
xtrem is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:54 PM   #19
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

Just a bump on this thread. Any word on when we will get a new BDSM section? I can't wait...
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:56 PM   #20
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Just another bump to get St. Christopher's attention...
Old 01-14-2010, 05:58 PM   #21
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114
My ECCIE Reviews

Would Tantric Sex fall into a alternative forum?
AlexisSoftTouch is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:17 PM   #22
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

I think anything outside the "norm" can be considered alternative. I would believe that your specialty would fall into that category. Alexis I can't wait for you to teach us all the joys of Tantric Sex...
Old 01-14-2010, 08:15 PM   #23
curiousbill101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default How about...Alt.Sex Bliss

Think have a site devoted to the more eclectic sexual experiences would add some spice...good call.

How about:

Alt.Sex Bliss

Peace out!
curiousbill101 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:17 PM   #24
curiousbill101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

...umm, now that I'm thinking about it...

Alt.Sex Bliss

I think it has a nice ring to it...Thoughts anyone?
curiousbill101 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:55 PM   #25
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohanaKoa View Post
I think anything outside the "norm" can be considered alternative. I would believe that your specialty would fall into that category. Alexis I can't wait for you to teach us all the joys of Tantric Sex...
Well more like Sacred Sexuality,, Tantra does fall into the form of alternative, when teaching men how to be more in touch with their sensual side, and enhancing their sexuality. When a male reaches ejaculation mastery,, he is able to last longer, have more fulfilling orgasms and therefore is able to pleasure his woman to her higher levels of ecstasy.
BDSM/ Fetishes is a form of Tantra, known as the Dark Tantra..
I’d like to see a forum for Sexual Bliss or simply like the HBO show “Real Sex” ,, be it; Alternative
BDSM, Fetishes and Tantra to name a few. Keep it open, fun and informative!!
AlexisSoftTouch is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:49 AM   #26
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch View Post
Well more like Sacred Sexuality,, Tantra does fall into the form of alternative, when teaching men how to be more in touch with their sensual side, and enhancing their sexuality. When a male reaches ejaculation mastery,, he is able to last longer, have more fulfilling orgasms and therefore is able to pleasure his woman to her higher levels of ecstasy.
BDSM/ Fetishes is a form of Tantra, known as the Dark Tantra..
I’d like to see a forum for Sexual Bliss or simply like the HBO show “Real Sex” ,, be it; Alternative
BDSM, Fetishes and Tantra to name a few. Keep it open, fun and informative!!
Well said, we should all have an open mind. There are plenty of alternative sexual lifestyles out there and many may not be your "cup of tea", but that doesn't mean anyone should look down upon it. The forums here are for everyone to simply have fun and share information that may be of value to some and perhaps not to others.

I have spent my life in pursuit of ejaculation mastery, don't believe I have achieved it, but it's a hell of a lot of fun trying!
Old 01-18-2010, 09:50 AM   #27
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Elisabeth, you are a very naughty girl. I wonder if there's enough interest of individual forums, or whether they should be grouped into one large fetish forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Not sure how it could be worded but a forum for people who are curious (or much more) about perceived sexual deviations. A few examples of what might be discussed includes BDSM, femdom, submission, shibari, floggers, feathers ... silk and spanking (what type of hairbrush would the readership suggest?). Would include other topics like bend over boyfriend, and different types of sexuality that is out of societal norms for many.

Could be fun.

Elisabeth
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:24 AM   #28
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Different Strokes?
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:31 AM   #29
lovelybritney
Super Sexy MILF, 38DD's

User ID: 2672
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like the idea of "collars and cuffs".
What a great name, fun and sexy...
lovelybritney is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:14 PM   #30
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I do so hope that they set this forum up, I would even be willing to moderate, with EWs help.... A Dom /Sub / Mod thing!

Seriously,I love my edge play and would love to have a forum to talk about and know who else plays....

Until then, come on everyone, Fess up, who likes to get kinky?
Guest050911 is offline   Quote