Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2018, 09:09 AM   #1
0523scott
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default To all providers

First off ladies, I want to say I appreciate everything that you do for us and the hobby. To all providers, if you are advertising, can you at least please tell us where you are located? It's great to see an ad for someone you'd love to see and experience, just let us know where you are located so we don't waste our time (or yours). I would be greatly appreciated by all I'm sure. I'm not picking on anyone in particular, just trying to make the site better for all, thanks.
0523scott is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 01:48 PM   #2
Mobars3
Gaining Momentum

They are telling us where they are! They’re in Iowa! Duh.
Mobars3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 07:40 PM   #3
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0523scott View Post
First off ladies, I want to say I appreciate everything that you do for us and the hobby. To all providers, if you are advertising, can you at least please tell us where you are located? It's great to see an ad for someone you'd love to see and experience, just let us know where you are located so we don't waste our time (or yours). I would be greatly appreciated by all I'm sure. I'm not picking on anyone in particular, just trying to make the site better for all, thanks.

How about mothers maiden name ?

A DNA sample .

A list of all known associates .

And would you please Declare all undeclared income .

The Op would like you to do a out call to the station if your in his jurisdiction ...

Sounds like it to me just calling it how i see it .............................. ......
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 10:55 PM   #4
KelseyBelle
Naughty College Girl

User ID: 278770
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well thank you.. I am Based in CR but most men know of me.. I am newbie friendly and encourage everyone to screen and meet someone you like even if it takes a couple ladies to find the rite one. Build a relationship with her and watch all the doors open. You can learn so much from each other.
KelseyBelle is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 06:40 AM   #5
Mobars3
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by normalguy21 View Post
How about mothers maiden name ?

A DNA sample .

A list of all known associates .

And would you please Declare all undeclared income .

The Op would like you to do a out call to the station if your in his jurisdiction ...

Sounds like it to me just calling it how i see it .............................. ......

Not sure you understand exactly what he’s asking....

I would imagine the OP is speaking in generalities.

I don’t know how many times I’ve seen a post in the Iowa ads that doesn’t state what geography of Iowa is being visited, or the ad just says “visiting Iowa”.

Then you have to try passing messages back and forth only to realize they are in the QC while you are in DSM.

It’s almost like some ladies don’t realize Iowa is a state and not a city.
Mobars3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 11:02 AM   #6
JocelynJohnsin
Third Base Coach

User ID: 328806
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Can we get a sarcasm font up in here? Asking for a friend

I agree tho- Iowa might seem small esp compared to many other states but it still takes 5ish hours to drive the stretch of I80 across it.
JocelynJohnsin is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 01:26 PM   #7
0523scott
Registered Member

All I'm asking is if you are in Des Moines, say you're in Des Moines. If you are in a specific city, say what city you are in. It's not rocket science.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobars3 View Post
Not sure you understand exactly what he’s asking....

I would imagine the OP is speaking in generalities.

I don’t know how many times I’ve seen a post in the Iowa ads that doesn’t state what geography of Iowa is being visited, or the ad just says “visiting Iowa”.

Then you have to try passing messages back and forth only to realize they are in the QC while you are in DSM.

It’s almost like some ladies don’t realize Iowa is a state and not a city.
0523scott is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 03:02 PM   #8
JocelynJohnsin
Third Base Coach

User ID: 328806
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Trust me-I feel your pain. Honestly providers have the exact same gripes about things that are clearly on our website that seem to get overlooked repeatedly. The problem is though and will probably also be the case with this post is that the people who actually read it aren’t the ones who need to be reading it and those who need to read it won’t bother. Some ya just can’t teach *shrug* aaaaannnddd it’s beer thirty - who’s in ?
JocelynJohnsin is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 04:35 PM   #9
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

[QUOTE=JocelynJohnsin] Can we get a sarcasm font up in here? Asking for a friend

I can see how this would be helpful. Someday I may actually attempt to use a little sarcasm myself. Always a first time for everything.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 06:33 PM   #10
Rider68
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

As a very horny guy that lives on the Missouri (River) Coast of Iowa being available in Des Moines or CRapids (Looking at you Miss Sin ) doesn't satisfy my Blue Balls like being available in Sioux City
Rider68 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 11:51 AM   #11
x"CY"ting
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Default I need to play!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocelynJohnsin View Post
Trust me-I feel your pain. Honestly providers have the exact same gripes about things that are clearly on our website that seem to get overlooked repeatedly. The problem is though and will probably also be the case with this post is that the people who actually read it aren’t the ones who need to be reading it and those who need to read it won’t bother. Some ya just can’t teach *shrug* aaaaannnddd it’s beer thirty - who’s in ?
I'm in!!! Just say when!!
x"CY"ting is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women