Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47448
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-09-2011, 11:43 PM   #46
ChampagneSuperNova
BANNED

User ID: 94605

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
ChampagneSuperNova,

I think you are missing the point. You and Burkalini are almost two halves of a whole--you are both saying that most meetings are fantasy. It's always interesting to watch people argue about how to say the same thing.

What has gotten you in trouble here are two things:

1. You did it in a way that insulted a lot of readers, whether that was your initial plan or not. Your OP in essence said we men are too dumb to know that it is a fantasy so you have to tell us in simple terms. Now your reply to SNL was obviously intended to be an insult, so that didn't endear you at all since SNL is one of the more thoughtful, interesting posters here.

2. You--as do many others--assume anyone who doesn't see things as you do is wrong, or at least ignorant and misguided. I for one DO ask SOME ladies I have see a number of times--and we seem to hit it off FOR REAL--if they are interested in some OTC non-BCD time. Maybe dinner, maybe tickets to a baseball game, concert, etc. Contrary to your view (which I am not saying is wrong for you), SOME ladies actually do enjoy some of their clients. A few weekends I went to a ballgame with a lady and her two kids. Picked them up, went to the game, had some hotdogs, and dropped them off. I enjoyed the company, she enjoyed a day out where she didn't have to do all the running around after two young boys. Can't say the food was fantastic, but that's a different matter. Did she "owe" the OTC time to me? Of course not. Did we both understand what it was and what it wasn't? Yep. If something like that doesn't fit you, fine. It did fit her, and if you imply she is too dumb to know what she really wants I will tell you you are wrong.

Different ladies have different business models, and different people enjoy each other's company differently. The sooner you actually understand that, the better you will probably do. There is no harm in asking a lady out, and no harm in her saying YES or NO depending upon her situation. If a guy persistes and doesn't get the hint, then I agree with you.

O-T

PS: Not once in the whole afternoon did she belch, fart, or make any other inappropriate noises. And I'm still working on her music appriciation.
Touche, dear sir. Touche. But... I bet as soon as you left her sight, she let a reallll nice one rip.
I apologize that most people didn't find the post as hilarious as I did as wrote it (and as I read it now). These are probably the people who have a hard time believing the P4P world is little more than a shameless, selfish, indulgent fantasy. Oh well.

Most of what I do is shameless, selfish and indulgent. However, I'm quite self-aware and love to laugh at myself....and make light of trivial situations most people take too seriously *ahem THE HOBBY ahem*

Old-T, thank you for the most respectful, thoughtful and poignant post in this thread.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:27 AM   #47
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Who needs the comedy channel?
Old 08-10-2011, 07:23 AM   #48
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampagneSuperNova View Post
But... I bet as soon as you left her sight, she let a reallll nice one rip.
Could well be, but if she could hold it in for five hours that just means she's even more tallented than I knew!
Old 08-10-2011, 10:02 AM   #49
Biomech
Valued Poster

Quote:
I apologize that most people didn't find the post as hilarious as I did as wrote it (and as I read it now). These are probably the people who have a hard time believing the P4P world is little more than a shameless, selfish, indulgent fantasy. Oh well.
I fully understood the comic intent of your original post, and found some of the views interesting, even where I felt the comic execution was maybe a little lacking. For example:

"The real me is a gassy, obnoxious, alcoholic, shallow, and self-absorbed little cunt. You know, the average 22 yr old American woman."

Perhaps a bit unnecessarily over-the-top, especially if you are not yourself a 22 year old woman.

And yes, anyone in the hobby with a sense of reality knows that when they meet with a 22 year old provider that they are paying for a fantasy. Anyone so delusional that they don't realize that must also be completely oblivious to the harsh reality that 22 year old women are generally repulsed by 40-50 year old, ham-fisted, pear-shaped, hairy-backed, couch potatoes who can only get sex by paying for it.

Should we really be shocked or surprised when one of these young ladies isn't actress enough to pull off that illusion? Nobody is that good an actress!

I'm at the gym 6 days a week and I work extraordinarily hard on my body, and while I spend as little time in the locker room as is absolutely necessary, I still have to unfortunately see these middle-aged guys walking around naked and it's appalling! It's a flab-alanche! And these are guys who actually workout at a gym! I don't even want to think about what the guys who don't workout look like. Seeing one of these guys naked for a 20-22 year old woman must be positively horrifying.

I think this explains why young providers often don't kiss, have limited menus, and are notorious for rushing their clients out the door.

Oh... we are still joking, right?
Old 08-14-2011, 02:57 PM   #50
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Twelve users liked her post, ..... can't argue with somethings she wrote but when a provider has such attitude towards this business --- Burger King is always hiring.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #51
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Twelve users liked her post, ..... can't argue with somethings she wrote but when a provider has such attitude towards this business --- Burger King is always hiring.
EXACTLY!
Old 08-14-2011, 09:47 PM   #52
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Touche, dear sir. Touche. But... I bet as soon as you left her sight, she let a reallll nice one rip.

Most of what I do is shameless, selfish and indulgent. However, I'm quite self-aware and love to laugh at myself....and make light of trivial situations most people take too seriously *ahem THE HOBBY ahem*

Old-T, thank you for the most respectful, thoughtful and poignant post in this thread.
I miss her already!
Old 08-14-2011, 11:13 PM   #53
ChampagneSuperNova
BANNED

User ID: 94605

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Are you fucking retarded? Really, bitch? REALLY? If you can't get the jist of the first post...well you must be on the same page as SNL... *ArKAnSaS in DA HoUSe*

I love my job, but I also value my time off as well. That's prob a concept you don't know; because when you werent BANNED all you did was fuck around on here.

For someone who talks so much negative shit about message boards and the people who contribute..well...POT, stop calling KETTLE black.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:26 PM   #54
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

This one is closed as the OP is no longer with us.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women