Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Encounters - Strip Club - Panhandle
Encounters - Strip Club - Panhandle Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-28-2022, 03:25 PM   #1
Haha_fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Encounter: Matador 🤷🏾♂️

User ID: N/A
Date: 26 July 22
Name: S***** Mask name The Dr
Phone: N/A
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): None
City: Valparaiso
State: Florida
Address: Outside eglin gate
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: Private dance etc
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde braids
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Maybe mid 30,s A little above a spinner body, little bit of baby damage but nothing to noticeable. Probably about 5'9 or so nice hips and ass. Small b cups. I'd give her a solid 6 out of 10.
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: Long story short, worked some overtime and jumped in the shower at work after being outside for work all day/night. Figured hell why not, it's been a long ass day. Decided stop by the matador, always hear stories about some decent Talent passing through there. Walked In no one was on stage and maybe 5 girls total. Sat at the bar ordered my beer and s**** walked up a d strikes a conversation with me. Did the norm got her a drink and ordered my 2nd. Eventually she asked if I wanted a dance, think it was like 20 per song or something like that. Go into the little dance area and flopped down on the couch and she grabbed my hand and said "no back here." So we sat in a single sofa in the corner. Starter out with the normal private dances then off comes the top. Nice set of small b's. Started playing with them while she was sitting in my lap, she turned around and straddled me cowgirl and grabbed her titty and guided to my mouth. What they I love sucking titties! She stood up and bent over while moving her bottoms to the side. Now that was a pretty view!! Reached up and started playing with her kitty and eventually ran my finger down and inside her. Didn't stop me at all, got on her knees and did the stripper special lay her head in my lap etc. She felt me get a full attention. Gets better!! I had on basketvall shorts so she slid her hand up my shorts and grabbed my dick and pulled him out and raised my pants leg all the way up so my dick was fully exposed. Out of no where she started a bbbj (surprised). After a couple of minutes she hit me with a stripper slide. She was nice and WET. Sat back on my lap so I started the finger game lol. To my surprise she squirted all over the wall and floor. Luckily I had on black shorts so you really couldn't see the wet stain lol. I think I was back there for 4 songs but we settled for 150. Told me if I ever come back I should think about bringing a cover.��������
To be continued fellas!!

But there was actually a couple cute girls in there. She usually Thursdays and Fridays is when most of the girls come in. /ROS]Recommendation: Yes
Old 07-29-2022, 07:43 AM   #2
Speedteacher
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Nice
Old 07-29-2022, 01:12 PM   #3
M2003
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Why do you have to censor the stippers names?
Old 07-29-2022, 01:55 PM   #4
harmen
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Matador

There are no $20 dances in the panhandle. Typically it's $40 per dance at Matador, with a discount for multiples. I'm not saying the experience didn't occur, but my bull shit meter goes off on $20 dances!
Old 07-29-2022, 04:02 PM   #5
Haha_fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

She told me 20 a song so I obliged! Were not talking about Sammy's or red rose here. I was back there for quite awhile and only was out 150 so
Old 07-30-2022, 09:58 AM   #6
harmen
Registered Member

My issue is that dances are typically $40 at Matador and any perception that they are $20 at Matador could be a problem for the next customer. The club can be so slow that any individual arrangement is possible. Congrats on your recent entertainment experience.
Old 07-30-2022, 10:11 AM   #7
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I don't think I've paid 20 for a dance at ANY club around here since the early 2000's.

Granted I remember going to Follies in ATL before they shut down, and their dances were only 10-20 per song.... but there was a LOT MORE foot traffic there.
Old 07-31-2022, 02:48 PM   #8
Spearfish249
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmen View Post
There are no $20 dances in the panhandle. Typically it's $40 per dance at Matador, with a discount for multiples. I'm not saying the experience didn't occur, but my bull shit meter goes off on $20 dances!
I can verify that at least at the Gold Nugget in PC they are indeed $40.00. Not sure of exactly when it increased but the last time I remember a private dance was only $20.00 was seems like twenty years ago.
Old 07-31-2022, 08:20 PM   #9
harmen
Registered Member

Default Red Rose

Lap dances were $25 at Red Rose GC the last time I was in there in 2021. Club 10 jumped from $30 to $40 at least 3 years ago, and Sammy's was the first club on Okaloosa Island to go there.
Old 12-19-2022, 12:25 PM   #10
eagleorion
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

what's the name lol why is it masked
Old 12-19-2022, 03:48 PM   #11
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women