Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2011, 02:50 PM   #151
jabberwocky
Account Disabled

I first learned of this game when I was a boy scout, we knew it as Campers Around the Campfire. It is more commonly known as Petals Around the Rose.

http://www.borrett.id.au/computing/petals-j.htm
jabberwocky is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:58 AM   #152
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

got a ceiling tile that no one seems to wanna fix....here's a fix for it...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg job-fails-if-you-cant-fix-it-make-it-cool.jpg (16.5 KB, 261 views)
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:07 AM   #153
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

ever have anyone take your lunch by mistake??Wait maybe it wasn't a mistake after all..

Attached Images
File Type: jpg job-fails-and-here-we-go.jpg (111.7 KB, 260 views)
Old 04-02-2011, 09:59 AM   #154
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Gee I wounder if the guy/gal that stole the lean pockets was the same guy/gal that keep drinking the breast milk that was pumped from a female co-worker where I worked. Put in the fridge for hubby to pick up later to feed there kid. True story from where I work. The male and female that where stealing the mike where fired after IT put a web cam on the pop machine facing the fridge. After she lost the milk for her kid for a week and a-half.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:31 AM   #155
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Default just got this from buddy in Iraq

The Dept of Defense briefed the President this morning.

They told President Obama that 2 Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq.

To everyone's surprise, he collapsed onto his desk, head in his hands,
visibly shaken, almost in tears.

Finally, he composed himself and asked, "Just how many is a brazilian?"
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
This is not surprising, since he obviously has no understanding of billion
or trillion either.

now don't get in a thither, its a joke. I had to find the pic, would not copy from my email. But I also found

So thinking we should stay out of the problems of other States(nations). And wait for the next big one.

I find the get your passport to travel to Mexico and Canada funny. The only thing I have used my passport for is Canada. And for my job. Yup every year I have to show my passport for my job in the US. Its ether one US passport or 12 other ID's, six that have to have a photo. mmmmmm one US passport is easy. I carry it to work every day as you can be challenged at any time and have to bring ID the next day after they sent you home that day. Whip out the passport, not sent home and loose a days pay.

mmmm I wounder if the makers of the FUBO stickers in Rochester can also find me, or make that one.

good dogie
Old 04-05-2011, 08:20 AM   #156
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Barack has a problem

One day in the future, Barack Obama has a heart-attack and dies.

He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got a couple of folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."

Obama thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the door to the first room.

In it was Ted Kennedy and a large pool of water. Ted kept diving in, and surfacing, empty handed. Over, and over, and over he dived in and surfaced with nothing. Such was his fate in hell.

"No," Obama said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer, and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The devil led him to the door of the next room.

In it was Al Gore with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time.

"No, this is no good; I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," commented Obama.

The devil opened a third door. Through it, Obama saw Bill Clinton, lying on the bed, his arms tied over his head, and his legs restrained in a spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

Obama looked at this in shocked disbelief, and finally said, "Yeah man, I can handle this."

The devil smiled and said .. . . . .

(This is priceless...)

"OK, Monica, you're free to go."

Old 04-05-2011, 07:08 PM   #157
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Don't muslims recieve virgins? wouldn't it be ironic for Bam Bam to only get 1 questionable bbw not so virgin??or worse, some old perv?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:50 AM   #158
rocvixens
Account Disabled

User ID: 60210
My ECCIE Reviews

HEHEHEHEHE.................... ..

So, Laker, jack and osd find themselves shipwrecked and stranded on a desert island. Once they gain they're bearings, they decide to explore and see what fate has handed them.

Before long, they find themselves surrounded by natives whom are angrily pointing spears and grunting at them. They quietly comply and soon find themselves herded into a large village, guided into a hut. Two guards are posted at the door.

The next day they are visited by the chiefs son. Amazingly, he speaks english and explains that they are to go before the village chief, his father and must make a choice. They're manhood and they're lives shall hang in the balance. One choice and they will live, the other and they will surely die.

You can imagine the fear and dread each of them feel, but they resolutely decide to stick together and all choose the same thing. Whatever it might be.

A few hours later, all of the village warriors come and point at Laker. YOU come see chief! Jack and o.s.d. wish him luck and tell him to be strong as he heads out the door.

A little while later he is standing in front of the chief. The chief stands, adorned in all his regal palm leaves and human bones and declares, " you have two choices! Death, or a roo roo!"

Laker thinks to him self, "what the fuck? Well, chief, I guess I choose a roo roo." "ah, very good choice" declares the chief. "a roo roo it is" A burly warrior grabs Laker, bends him over a stump and proceeds to sodomize him.

As he limps back into the hut, his fellows are relieved to see him alive and pepper him with questions. Dejectedly, he looks into they're eye's and tells him they're choice's. "Choose death my friends, the pain and humiliation are killing me! Choose death!"

A little while later, the warriors return and point at O.S.D., YOU, come see chief! As he is lead out, he swears to choose death and wishes his dear friends god speed.

However, once in front of the chief and presented with the same choice, he just cant bring himself to choose to die just yet. Suffering the same fate as Laker, he is soon returned to the hut, limping and in tears.

Now, both of them are pleading with Jack to choose death. The alternative is just too much to live with. Had they the choice to do it over again, they most assuredly would choose death. His friends could not be more adamant, and he swears an oath to choose death.

Soon enough, his time has come and he hugs his friends. Jack squares his shoulders and resolutely walks out of the hut. He marches straight up to the chief and defiantly stares, awaiting his choice's so he may show them how a true man chooses his fate!

The chief stands and say's, "you have two choice's. You may choose death, or you may choose a roo roo. What shall your choice be?"

Jack hesitates only briefly, square's his shoulders and looks the chief straight in the eye. "You dirty little filthy piece of shit" he say's. "I choose death!!"

"ahhh, Very very good choice" says the chief.......................

"DEATH BY A ROO ROO!!!!"
rocvixens is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:54 PM   #159
Hardpiped03
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

LOL....
Hardpiped03 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 05:12 PM   #160
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

So Im getting "spam" mail on ads I have posted.

Email offering office jobs etc..(legit companies) Why would they think I would go from a making $200-$300 an hour to a 40 hr a week desk job for $8 per hour?

Just sayin'
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:52 AM   #161
HlavinKitheri
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

HlavinKitheri is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:52 AM   #162
HlavinKitheri
Valued Poster

Old 04-14-2011, 11:54 AM   #163
HlavinKitheri
Valued Poster

Old 04-14-2011, 02:13 PM   #164
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

heres a letter a "friend" sent to me..she wanted me to proof read it for her...

Dear Congress, last year I mismanaged my funds and this year I cannot decide on a budget. Until I have come to a unified decision that fits all of my needs and interests, I will have to shut down my checkbook and will no longer be able to pay my taxes. I'm sure you'll understand. Thank you very much for setting an example we can all follow.

I said .."looks good send it off"!!!
Old 04-14-2011, 07:04 PM   #165
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

GOP stands for....... Get ( the HELL OTTA HERE!!!!!!!!) Old People!!!!!!!!!!!! and and ..eat your DAMN DOG FOOD and SHUT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
JONBALLS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women