Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2021, 05:24 AM   #16
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Your not blocked Dil...I'm sorry I mean Albedo, I read your shit when when I need something to put me to sleep!
Think hard Albedo what starts with dil and ends with do?.....

But honestly to imply that you are a womans sex toy gives you far too much credit!
Because I am reasonably certain that you haven't been inside a pussy, since pussy had you!
By your posts, anyone can see that you couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fist full of 50s!
But think of this Albedo, half of those girls that your trying just to get Hjs from, I've been inside of!
So don't come on here trying to antagonize me.
Because I have been reading your posts since you made your reappearance and I haven't said a goddamn thing.
Nothings changed, your still as lost in this hobby as you've always been!
I am curious Albedo, what the fuck is that signature line of yours supposed to mean.
Is that supposed to be some deep thought provoking bullshit?
Because I would bet that if you read it out loud, it sounds just like a dildo on full vibrate!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 07:14 AM   #17
Dogface78
Valued Poster

P.S Albedo,
Did you see those things up on the wall?
Those are called cameras, with someone feeding the boss a little bit of info, and a DVR that can be reviewed, well let me ask you this.
How many guys do you think had massages at that place on X-Mas eve?
They probably figured out that it was you.
So essentially you took a shit in the exact place where you wanted to eat!
Like I said lost!
Old 01-06-2021, 08:24 AM   #18
Albedo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Think hard Albedo what starts with dil and ends with do?.....

But honestly to imply that you are a womans sex toy gives you far too much credit!
Because I am reasonably certain that you haven't been inside a pussy, since pussy had you!
By your posts, anyone can see that you couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fist full of 50s!
But think of this Albedo, half of those girls that your trying just to get Hjs from, I've been inside of!
So don't come on here trying to antagonize me.
Because I have been reading your posts since you made your reappearance and I haven't said a goddamn thing.
Nothings changed, your still as lost in this hobby as you've always been!
I am curious Albedo, what the fuck is that signature line of yours supposed to mean.
Is that supposed to be some deep thought provoking bullshit?
Because I would bet that if you read it out loud, it sounds just like a dildo on full vibrate!
There are 65 words that start with dil. Was I supposed to know that you meant dildo? And what do you mean “reappearance?” I never left since I joined. I honestly think you believe me to be somebody else, but I’ve had one account on this site, and this is it. Please, ask the mods to check if you don’t believe me. I’m sure they could check my IP address or something.

And trust me when I say
And you brag about being with these girls when you are probably running the show, and threaten to get rid of them if they don’t give it up. As if that’s something to brag about.

And yes, perhaps I’m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to this hobby, but I’m still young. Some of you guys have been in the hobby longer than I’ve been alive. Gimme a break, geez.

And as for my signature line, it’s from a video game, said by the character Albedo.
https://youtu.be/Sg9OYyPIYNk
Albedo is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 08:30 AM   #19
Albedo
Valued Poster

Quote:
P.S Albedo,
Did you see those things up on the wall?
Those are called cameras, with someone feeding the boss a little bit of info, and a DVR that can be reviewed, well let me ask you this.
How many guys do you think had massages at that place on X-Mas eve?
They probably figured out that it was you.
So essentially you took a shit in the exact place where you wanted to eat!
Like I said lost!
Well I wore a mask both times, so if they can tell it was me, that’s some magic. Unless they recorded my license plate or something, in which case, they sure reviewed it fast when I got there. You obviously know more than you let on, so why not be helpful instead of being angry and indirect all the time? Sorry we all don’t own multiple massage parlors like you do.
Old 01-06-2021, 09:25 AM   #20
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albedo View Post
Well I wore a mask both times, so if they can tell it was me, that’s some magic. Unless they recorded my license plate or something, in which case, they sure reviewed it fast when I got there. You obviously know more than you let on, so why not be helpful instead of being angry and indirect all the time? Sorry we all don’t own multiple massage parlors like you do.
At this time I own no massage parlors, and work a regular job.
When I owned massage parlors, if you recall my wife was running the place.
Now why do you think that I would go shit where I eat?
Do you think that those girls wouldn't have told my wife?
The girls dispite what some of these guys on here think are free to come and go as they please.
It would be pretty hard to keep the place staffed if they are being pressured for sex by the bosses husband!
That is the exact scenario that undid Thai massage!
I do not pressure anybody for sex, that's not cool.
And its definitely not cool to accuse anybody of it.
And if you are in a position of power over someone
IE: A boss.
Essentially that's rape!
So save that stupid comment for the assholes on here that force the girls to give them hj's or worse!
And Ok, so you wore a mask, you do have a voice, Right?
And Albedo, I'm not angry because I would have to care to be angry!
You've never been someone that I've cared enough about to get angry over!
But dont be like these other little bitches on here that accuse me of being someone else and like to hit the RTM button when they get thier feelings hurt.
Especially when I haven't bothered with you!
So leave sleeping dogs lie.
Between working for a living, and fucking AMP girls I just dont have the time for video games let alone waste time trying to contemplate some bullshit from a video gamer.
Although I sure you thought he was the second coming of Plato, I read it once scratched my head and moved on!
How much time did you waste on it?

Oh yeah and before I'm remiss, I'm glad to hear that you are no longer a virgin!
The question remains though, did you have to give them the whole fistfull of 50s or just 6 or 7?
Dont just repeat what is in the review, we want the truth!
Old 01-06-2021, 10:08 AM   #21
Albedo
Valued Poster

Quote:
At this time I own no massage parlors, and work a regular job.
When I owned massage parlors, if you recall my wife was running the place.
Now why do you think that I would go shit where I eat?
Do you think that those girls wouldn't have told my wife?
The girls dispite what some of these guys on here think are free to come and go as they please.
It would be pretty hard to keep the place staffed if they are being pressured for sex by the bosses husband!
That is the exact scenario that undid Thai massage!
I do not pressure anybody for sex, that's not cool.
And its definitely not cool to accuse anybody of it.
And if you are in a position of power over someone
IE: A boss.
Essentially that's rape!
So save that stupid comment for the assholes on here that force the girls to give them hj's or worse!
And Ok, so you wore a mask, you do have a voice, Right?
And Albedo, I'm not angry because I would have to care to be angry!
You've never been someone that I've cared enough about to get angry over!
But dont be like these other little bitches on here that accuse me of being someone else and like to hit the RTM button when they get thier feelings hurt.
Especially when I haven't bothered with you!
So leave sleeping dogs lie.
Between working for a living, and fucking AMP girls I just dont have the time for video games let alone waste time trying to contemplate some bullshit from a video gamer.
Although I sure you thought he was the second coming of Plato, I read it once scratched my head and moved on!
How much time did you waste on it?

Oh yeah and before I'm remiss, I'm glad to hear that you are no longer a virgin!
The question remains though, did you have to give them the whole fistfull of 50s or just 6 or 7?
Dont just repeat what is in the review, we want the truth!

Of course I remember. As soon as Thai got busted, you panicked the fuck out, and disappeared from here for a while. What a coincidence. I'm guessing that's when you got out of the massage business as well.

And so you are telling me that they record our voices, and save it to listen to it each time someone comes in to see if they have been there before? Sounds a little farfetched, doesn't it? Besides, I barely said 5 words at this visit, so that really doesn't seem possible. There's probably another reason why I struck out at this visit, but what it is, I don't know.

But don't worry, since you seem worried, I won't hit the RT button, though I'm sure a mod might have something to say to you if I did. In fact, I don't think I've ever hit the RT button, though it's possible that I have, and just forgot about it.

If you aren't into video games, that's perfectly fine, but no need to bash me for it. You really do love insulting people, don't you? I guess that makes you feel better about yourself or something. But since you aren't interested in video games, I won't bore you with the details.

Old 01-06-2021, 10:28 AM   #22
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Albedo, the asshole from Thai was arrested and on the news!
And most likely will be doing some seriously long fed time!
But the start of the downfall of Thai was him fucking the help!
Your best defense is not a good offence, at least in your case because you would have to have your facts straight!
Look it up blonde haired asshole from Fla.
We were on the other hand were still doing business as if last year, why we quit isn't really your business.
But had nothing to do with LE.
But I will tell you this, quitting on this board or even quitting the business will do you no good if you are in trouble with law enforcement, if you got trouble well you got trouble!
So that logic, of the operator quitting because PK got busted makes absolutely no sense at all!
Yes I am aware of his history, he can still be looked up!
Seems like a fine individual to me!
Also!
I can give a shit less what your doing in your spare time, as well as what you paid.
Those were rhetorical questions.
Have a good day Albedo!

PS
Look at my signature line Albedo!
Do you think I give a shit who you think I am?
Albedo, as I said leave sleeping dogs lie!
Old 01-06-2021, 11:37 AM   #23
Albedo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes I am aware of his history, he can still be looked up!
Seems like a fine individual to me!
Also!
I can give a shit less what your doing in your spare time, as well as what you paid.
Those were rhetorical questions.
Have a good day Albedo!

PS
Look at my signature line Albedo!
Do you think I give a shit who you think I am?
Albedo, as I said leave sleeping dogs lie!
Lol, you can be funny sometimes.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:34 PM   #24
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol, you can be funny sometimes.
No Albedo, I didnt care!
And I'm glad you find my sarcasm entertaining, that is how it should be, not getting all butt hurt!
But no Albedo, I really dont care what you paid!
Bcause the girls I'm fucking and there are a couple of them don't charge me a cent!
I guess that is the benefit of being in the business!
Now if your done, and you don't mind I going to go back into sleeping dog mode!
As I said before Albedo have a good day sir!
Bye!
Old 01-06-2021, 01:41 PM   #25
Albedo
Valued Poster

Quote:
We were on the other hand were still doing business as if last year, why we quit isn't really your business.
Quote:
Bcause the girls I'm fucking and there are a couple of them don't charge me a cent!
I guess that is the benefit of being in the business!
Which business is that? I’m confused
Old 01-06-2021, 02:20 PM   #26
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Which business is that? I’m confused
Why am I not surprised!
Now go away!
Old 01-06-2021, 04:07 PM   #27
Déjà vu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

https://youtu.be/kKj4L6GwL5Y
Déjà vu is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 04:17 PM   #28
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Déjà vu View Post
Your in the wrong part of the forum again de javu that belongs I the political section!
Old 01-06-2021, 05:39 PM   #29
Albedo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Déjà vu View Post

Mr. face only knows the meaning of "get along" when it comes to the Asian ladies.
Old 01-06-2021, 06:42 PM   #30
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Mr. face only knows the meaning of "get along" when it comes to the Asian ladies.
Albedo.... maybe time to give it a rest....

chizzy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women