Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40308
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-27-2010, 06:50 AM   #61
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Sweet, you are too cute.

Yeah Gimme, she did nothing wrong... lmao. I am also too stupid and ignorant to correct the grammar in her signature line cause, cause, cause I am too crazy and don't have any class. All she did is rant and rave about how providers who don't do business like her can't be trusted, called us names, insulted several people and degraded the intelligence of the hobbyists who disagreed with her. She has no idea why this is all happening. All she knows is I am crazy and she has a better class of clientel than the losers that see me or any of the other girls she insulted in this thread. That's all gimme. What on Earth is wrong with any of that and why should anyone be upset just cause she's being so rude with her "brutal honesty"? Big Wet Kiss!

Did ya catch the part where she gives it away to a room full of strangers but I am low class for giving a good client a discount or freebie? Or the part where it's tacky, unprofessional and stupid to contact a client while she has over 1000 posts in a month and most of them are shameless self promotion while insulting and degrading other providers? Oh there's a lot of humor in this thread. And it's all cause I am soooo crazy. Check that! I guess I should just crawl under a rock so I don't steal her sunshine or breath her air. After all, she's been here a whole month and we should all just recognize that makes her the queen so rules don't apply to her anymore.

Btw, gimme has known me for about 3 years. You can't tell him anything about me because he all ready knows I am crazy.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:52 AM   #62
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
Sweet, you are too cute.

Yeah Gimme, she did nothing wrong... lmao. I am also too stupid and ignorant to correct the grammar in her signature line cause, cause, cause I am too crazy and don't have any class. All she did is rant and rave about how providers who don't do business like her can't be trusted, called us names, insult several people and degraded the intelligence of the hobbyists who disagreed with her. She has no idea why this is all happening. All she knows is I am crazy and she has a better class of clientel than the losers that see me or any of the other girls she insulted in this thread. That's all gimme. What on Earth is wrong with any of that and why should anyone be upset?
hang yourself sweetie.

I wasn't lying when I said everyone thinks you're crazy. They're not laughing with you
they're laughing at you. I am the victim here. You are totally psycho.

Guess what though? I hear crazy chicks are a great lay!
Old 12-27-2010, 06:54 AM   #63
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I did nothing wrong.
but i still want to spank u!!

i remember in 8th grade the whole PE class got spanked for what one girl did.
Maybe thats why i like spanking so much now lol
Old 12-27-2010, 07:30 AM   #64
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well they are not laughing with you either honey. By the way, I read your pms after all and you clearly discussed your pms from others and you told me that you have another personna on here. Another 2 rules broken! It's real simple Naomi, you don't need to insult girls who do things differently than you! You don't need to state in open forum that we CAN'T be trusted. You don't need to refer to people as stupid, tacky or unprofessional. You don't need to insult the clients or their intelligents. You don't need to do these things in a nice man's thread who clearly did not think so low of the girl that texted him or any other provider. I don't care if you think or heard I was crazy. I don't care what you think of my clientel. I do care that you can be so rude to so many people especially when THIS personna has only been here a month. I also care that not only do you think you are above so many people but you also think you are above the rules. When is the last time your crazy swinging high class ass was nice to somebody on the board? Clearly you don't even think much of your own clients. Do I care what my rejects say to you. Not on your life and you can have them. My clients would never say anything about me in a negative light cause I may be crazy, but I am not a bitch. And I am also not such an idiot that I would call somebody stupid who can correct your grammar. Have you read your signature line. It pretty much says you have no business calling others stupid just like saying you are a swinger but others have no class if they reward a good client with a discount or a freebie. Now these clients in your pm box are more than welcome to defend you and call me crazy... where are they? Another delusion? And I am crazy?
Old 12-27-2010, 07:32 AM   #65
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well they are not laughing with you either honey. By the way, I read your pms after all and you clearly discussed your pms from others and you told me that you have another personna on here. Another 2 rules broken! It's real simple Naomi, you don't need to insult girls who do things differently than you! You don't need to state in open forum that we CAN'T be trusted. You don't need to refer to people as stupid, tacky or unprofessional. You don't need to insult the clients. You don't need to do these things in a nice man's thread who clearly did not think so low of the girl that texted him or any other provider. I don't care if you think or heard I was crazy. I don't care what you think of my clientel. I o care that you can be so rude to so many people especially when THIS personna has only been here a month. I also care that not only do you think you are above so many people but you also think you are above the rules. When is the last time your crazy swinging high class ass was nice to somebody on the board? Clearly you don't even think much of your own clients. Do I care what my rejects say to you. Not on your life and you can have them. My clients would never say anything about me in a negative light cause I may be crazy, but I am not a bitch.
Never told you I had another persona on eccie. Again you're lying and it is against the rules to share contents of PMs.

My clients know about my name change and they know why. The ladies know why as well They have access to my website and my current reviews I link under this new name. I have shared it with the guys here on eccie. I only have one account. I think the mods can attest to that if they have the ability to track IP addresses. I have built a solid reputaion here in the carolinas you can't bring me down no matter how hard you try. You're lame Lacey.. You really are. Your business will suffer. I see it already. You're just mad because you're not on my level. You have no class and You are the epitome of trailer trash.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=132494 I dug up one of your little posts.
..... Funny .. you have a problem with me doing it. I'm off today. Lots of time to finish you.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:43 AM   #66
Charlie_Harper
Account Disabled

Old 12-27-2010, 07:48 AM   #67
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=147940&page=4 It's ok her craziness started here

#46.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:50 AM   #68
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I been around for quite a while and I am pretty sure it's gonna take more than you to effect my business. What personna do you link your reviews to here if you don't have 2 profiles. You just admitted it here too. But here's a riddle for ya, how can I put posting about your pm to me if I made it up? You really aren't that bright ya know. And yet you are still calling me names. How pathetic. Well I have to go now so I can get ready for one of my loser low class clients, as you so eloquently put it. Congrats on your great hidden reviews, your need for a name change, your strong, secure hero that shares you with the world so you can pay bills and get him laid and all the other stuff you posted that I am too stupid and don't have enough class to understand... and that I will gladly agree with... feel better? Now kindly change your grammatical error in your signature line so I can quit laughing while you call me stupid and beat me over the head with all your class. Toodles!
Old 12-27-2010, 07:54 AM   #69
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh I been around for quite a while and I am pretty sure it's gonna take more than you to effect my business. What personna do you link your reviews to here if you don't have 2 profiles. You just admitted it here too. But here's a riddle for ya, how can I put posting about your pm to me if I made it up? You really aren't that bright ya know. And yet you are still calling me names. How pathetic. Well I have to go now so I can get ready for one of my loser low class clients, as you so eloquently put it. Congrats on your great hidden reviews, your need for a name change, your strong, secure hero that shares you with the world so you can pay bills and get him laid and all the other stuff you posted that I am too stupid and don't have enough class to understand... and that I will gladly agree with... feel better? Now kindly change your grammatical error in your signature line so I can quit laughing while you call me stupid and beat me over the head with all your class. Toodles!

Not only are you low class.. but you can't read.
Not only are you stupid but you are bat shit crazy.
I never denied changing my name. I said I didn't have another
account here like you accused me of having. Also made it clear to you
that eccie is not a carolinas board. Also shared my new site with eccie.
I guess you're too dumb to read anything anyone else has to say.

It is called being from another country retard.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:54 AM   #70
Hugbuddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Kudos Lacey!
Old 12-27-2010, 07:56 AM   #71
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

Here we have another Train Wreck in the making! It has run itself off track and I think we need to move on.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women