Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-06-2021, 06:58 AM   #2491
Eugene Yuss
Account Disabled

I'm a new here and I've heard a term I don't understand. I think it's called "outing" (?)

What does that mean? Like if you go out with a provider on a public date or something? You're going on an outing with them?
Old 01-06-2021, 07:30 AM   #2492
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Yuss View Post
I'm a new here and I've heard a term I don't understand. I think it's called "outing" (?)

What does that mean? Like if you go out with a provider on a public date or something? You're going on an outing with them?

That's it, just come back report every possible detail you have learned
Old 01-06-2021, 07:44 AM   #2493
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:

Outing is disclosing "real world" information about people on this board, either on this board or on other sites. Real world information includes real name, real address, health information, anything that should not be disclosed on this site that might even help someone identify who the real person behind the handle is.

We try to maintain strict anonymity here. Outing penalties are swift. Usually involves an immediate ban from use of the site. Length of time for the ban varies, but sometimes the ban can last a year, or possibly even a lifetime.
Old 01-06-2021, 07:55 AM   #2494
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:

Ahh... Like we REALLY BELIEVE that YOU are NEW...

But, it is DEFINITELY CLEAR, that you have an AGENDA...
Old 01-06-2021, 07:55 AM   #2495
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

It is the same as Blackmailing
Old 01-06-2021, 08:07 AM   #2496
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Isn't it FUN to create NEW HANDLES? 😌😇

Quote:
In case anyone suspects they may be dealing with a narcissist but isn't sure, here are the signs. I would add that they are the world champions of all gaslighters.

Grandiose sense of self-importance
Grandiosity is the defining characteristic of narcissism. More than just arrogance or vanity, grandiosity is an unrealistic sense of superiority. Narcissists believe they are unique or “special” and can only be understood by other special people. What’s more, they are too good for anything average or ordinary. They only want to associate and be associated with other high-status people, places, and things.

Narcissists also believe that they’re better than everyone else and expect recognition as such—even when they’ve done nothing to earn it. They will often exaggerate or outright lie about their achievements and talents. And when they talk about work or relationships, all you’ll hear is how much they contribute, how great they are, and how lucky the people in their lives are to have them. They are the undisputed star and everyone else is at best a bit player.

Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur
Since reality doesn’t support their grandiose view of themselves, narcissists live in a fantasy world propped up by distortion, self-deception, and magical thinking. They spin self-glorifying fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, attractiveness, and ideal love that make them feel special and in control. These fantasies protect them from feelings of inner emptiness and shame, so facts and opinions that contradict them are ignored or rationalized away. Anything that threatens to burst the fantasy bubble is met with extreme defensiveness and even rage, so those around the narcissist learn to tread carefully around their denial of reality.

Needs constant praise and admiration
A narcissist’s sense of superiority is like a balloon that gradually loses air without a steady stream of applause and recognition to keep it inflated. The occasional compliment is not enough. Narcissists need constant food for their ego, so they surround themselves with people who are willing to cater to their obsessive craving for affirmation. These relationships are very one-sided. It’s all about what the admirer can do for the narcissist, never the other way around. And if there is ever an interruption or diminishment in the admirer’s attention and praise, the narcissist treats it as a betrayal.

Sense of entitlement
Because they consider themselves special, narcissists expect favorable treatment as their due. They truly believe that whatever they want, they should get. They also expect the people around them to automatically comply with their every wish and whim. That is their only value. If you don’t anticipate and meet their every need, then you’re useless. And if you have the nerve to defy their will or “selfishly” ask for something in return, prepare yourself for aggression, outrage, or the cold shoulder.

Exploits others without guilt or shame
Narcissists never develop the ability to identify with the feelings of others—to put themselves in other people’s shoes. In other words, they lack empathy. In many ways, they view the people in their lives as objects—there to serve their needs. As a consequence, they don’t think twice about taking advantage of others to achieve their own ends. Sometimes this interpersonal exploitation is malicious, but often it is simply oblivious. Narcissists simply don’t think about how their behavior affects others. And if you point it out, they still won’t truly get it. The only thing they understand is their own needs.

Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others

Narcissists feel threatened whenever they encounter someone who appears to have something they lack—especially those who are confident and popular. They’re also threatened by people who don’t kowtow to them or who challenge them in any way. Their defense mechanism is contempt. The only way to neutralize the threat and prop up their own sagging ego is to put those people down. They may do it in a patronizing or dismissive way as if to demonstrate how little the other person means to them. Or they may go on the attack with insults, name-calling, bullying, and threats to force the other person back into line.

Old 01-06-2021, 08:14 AM   #2497
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Asking for a friend! Is it really an "outing" when one does it then blames alcohol for the outing and then plays the victim.🤔
Old 01-06-2021, 08:58 AM   #2498
Eugene Yuss
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by arealone View Post
Outing is disclosing "real world" information about people on this board, either on this board or on other sites. Real world information includes real name, real address, health information, anything that should not be disclosed on this site that might even help someone identify who the real person behind the handle is.

We try to maintain strict anonymity here. Outing penalties are swift. Usually involves an immediate ban from use of the site. Length of time for the ban varies, but sometimes the ban can last a year, or possibly even a lifetime.
Holy shit! That really happens??? I have had providers ask me for all kinds of stuff. Photo ID, LinkedIn, business card, etc. Are you saying if I give them that stuff I risk it being "outed"?

Seems like the penalty for that ought to be permanent. Like, if they would do it to someone I'd have to assume they'd do it to anyone in the future. Lives could get ruined that way.

Now I'm rethinking my whole participation in this hobby...
Old 01-06-2021, 09:25 AM   #2499
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Is Arkansas the new "Lord of the Flies"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
Asking for a friend! Is it really an "outing" when one does it then blames alcohol for the outing and then plays the victim.🤔
No, you aren't...

You aren't even being subtle... 2 years later you and a group of people are still stalking a woman that is trying to make amends for a mistake that she made and was punished for... What she did was WRONG! NO ARGUMENT!

I've been OUTED 13 TIMES... And not, on a SMALL SCALE... I've been outed all over Eccie, Twitter, Backpage, CPS has been called, my father and my ex husband... You name it and it has been done to me...

So, I understand ANGER & RAGE when you have been WRONGED... But, I chose to FORGIVE those people... Not only for MYSELF but to help my COMMUNITY move forward...

There is a group of you that is openly participating in GANG STALKING and it is just WRONG... When the ladies outed me.. As much as they HURT ME... I realized that HURTING THEM would NOT HELP ME... HATE ONLY BEGETS HATE...

Creating new handles to stalk and bully someone is obsessive and is STALKER LIKE BEHAVIOR... This has been going on for 2 years...

I understand that she has burned bridges... But Arkansas is a big and beautiful state and surely, there is ROOM for EVERYONE TO PLAY?

Eccie now has a NO BULLYING POLICY... Let's see if the mods and administration do something about this before this continues to escalate...

I'm not really sure how anyone has the time to focus such HATRED on one PERSON when our country is in such distress because of covid, a tense election year and given the climate around racial discrimination right now...

But go on.... Keep blaming and BULLYING one person for all of your problems...

It's pathetic..

Old 01-06-2021, 10:38 AM   #2500
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Slave,I take it that you're a good person. And I applaud your stance on forgive and forget.I'm sorry if I touched a nerve. So please forgive me.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:40 AM   #2501
Eugene Yuss
Account Disabled

Meanwhile, the biggest bully the Arkansas hobby has ever seen gets a pass. Not any longer.

And if anyone thinks things have actually changed in that regard, check out this thread and see if you still think so:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2756326

I heard a saying once - "If some days you meet an asshole, you probably just met an asshole. But if it seems like everyone you meet is an asshole, you're the asshole". It seems very apt. Someone here meets assholes everywhere they look, according to them. Odd, that.

Here's a little disclosure for everyone: When you talk about people being "minions" - well, some people used to think I was a minion, and they weren't too far wrong. I didn't like to think of myself that way, and I pushed back on the most egregious stuff, but I'm ashamed to say I did do some the minion work, mainly out of fear, but that's all over now. Lots of things I'm keeping to myself for now, unless the need to defend myself arises (and I most definitely do have the receipts). Believe me or don't, but it's the truth, which is something that Arkansas' #1 bully is entirely unfamiliar with.

I mean you no offense, Slave. I think highly of you. But enough is enough.
Old 01-06-2021, 06:29 PM   #2502
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post

But Arkansas is a big and beautiful state and surely, there is ROOM for EVERYONE TO PLAY?

I guess I better throw my 2 cents in. Slave, what's your definition of "big"? You can fit 5 Arkansas's in the state of Texas.

Old 01-06-2021, 07:47 PM   #2503
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded. . .

Members Are Reminded of the following:

Quote:
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Quote:
#16 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:36 PM   #2504
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exchequer View Post
I guess I better throw my 2 cents in. Slave, what's your definition of "big"? You can fit 5 Arkansas's in the state of Texas.

what no story of Zenovia calling you Manzana...and dont say im cyberstalking you...ocho...lol
Old 01-07-2021, 11:34 AM   #2505
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Faoxylady632/Dahlia Doll are hot young girls~
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women