Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2019, 10:31 AM   #91
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

He said Mt. Everest, actually.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:32 AM   #92
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Can’t argue a point that the opponent can’t make.

Any body can purchase “platinum lifetime membership”.

Anybody can change their profile info, too.

Like you said, Mt Rushmore!

You were right about that, buddy. Mt Rushmore indeed. Excellent point.
You would be an expert on multiple handles.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:36 AM   #93
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
You forgot the sweeping criminal justice bill that he signed. That was huge deal but got little publicity because it was a win for Trump and the media hates Trump.
As for the wall - he will get it - one way or another. He promised that and he will deliver. Don't worry.
My post was my opinion as to why Republicans failed in the mid-term elections. Reasons why Republicans lost support that they had in 2016. It was not an attempt to balance Trump's accomplishments vs. lack of accomplishments.

How he gets his wall is what is important. By declaring a national emergency he is only appealing to his base. There is no national emergency but Trump supporters look at it as a victory, however misguided. Republicans and Democrats alike are mostly against his actions. This will set a precedent that will be viewed negatively by most voters. He lost in Congress and now he trying an end run. Long term this will cost him votes in my opinion.

The criminal justice bill was signed 2 months ago. It was hailed as a success and hugely influential so I do think it received credit from both Democrats and Republicans who supported the bill. Definitely a plus for Trump. And it was nice to see both sides of the aisle working together for a change.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:40 AM   #94
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

No, Mexico is currently not going to pay for the wall.. We have moved on. It may behoove you to do the same sugar pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I thought he already started Ellen. It would take a mountain climber to scale it. No Ellen he promised Mexico would pay for a wall not ME the taxpayer. You dont know your stuff sweetie. You believing lies dont make them true

The Criminal Justice bill was a good thing. I like the timing of that one also. A time when Mueller is locking up white criminals left and right/ Glad it took something like that to expose the injustices of our criminal laws
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:45 AM   #95
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, Mexico is currently not going to pay for the wall.. We have moved on. It may behoove you to do the same sugar pie.
Sugar pie honey, Bless your Heart. I think you have moved on because lies dont matter to Trump voters. It might behoove you to learn the difference between a lie and the truth. You dont seem to understand the difference.
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:48 AM   #96
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
When it is time for re-election whether it be 2020 or a past POTUS election, you match the person's promises vs. that person's accomplishments. Trump's promise that Mexico would pay for the wall will be a major line item for Democrats. Trump's failure to obtain funding for 2 years from a Republican Congress and now from a bipartisan Congress will be a negative. Trump's making an end run and declaring a "national emergency" in order to fund his wall will be a negative.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:48 AM   #97
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
My post was my opinion as to why Republicans failed in the mid-term elections. Reasons why Republicans lost support that they had in 2016. It was not an attempt to balance Trump's accomplishments vs. lack of accomplishments.

How he gets his wall is what is important. By declaring a national emergency he is only appealing to his base. There is no national emergency but Trump supporters look at it as a victory, however misguided. Republicans and Democrats alike are mostly against his actions. This will set a precedent that will be viewed negatively by most voters. He lost in Congress and now he trying an end run. Long term this will cost him votes in my opinion.

The criminal justice bill was signed 2 months ago. It was hailed as a success and hugely influential so I do think it received credit from both Democrats and Republicans who supported the bill. Definitely a plus for Trump. And it was nice to see both sides of the aisle working together for a change.
well said
Old 02-15-2019, 10:51 AM   #98
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:

Agreed on Congress finally getting its shit together.

Same with the 2019 budget.

Trump’s coup will not succeed. Look for him to order a military action — anywhere — soon. He’s running out of red meat for his ravenous base.
Old 02-15-2019, 02:26 PM   #99
Dickey9090
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Agreed on Congress finally getting its shit together.

Same with the 2019 budget.

Trump’s coup will not succeed. Look for him to order a military action — anywhere — soon. He’s running out of red meat for his ravenous base.
Cunt face pelosi thinks the real emergency is guns in our nation. That’s the real national emergency. Ofcourse her armed guard is w get 24/7
Dickey9090 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 02:45 PM   #100
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickey9090 View Post
Cunt face pelosi thinks the real emergency is guns in our nation. That’s the real national emergency. Ofcourse her armed guard is w get 24/7
Aw sweetie pie is Nancy going to take your gun away? Im glad. I dont think Trumps supporters should have guns. I hope shes successful. Democrats with guns dont pose a threat. Trumps not going to be around much longer. Nancy has got that boys number. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-15-2019, 02:48 PM   #101
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickey9090 View Post
Do you realize what happens if Trump's so-called emergency is allowed to stand?

Doubt it.

But hey, what BIG BALLS he has!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Old 02-15-2019, 02:52 PM   #102
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm going to predict a landslide for Trump/Pence in 2020.
Why? Alexandra Ocasio Cortez. And the other progressives too.
It doesn't matter about the wall -- it's gonna come down to
the Dems do not have anybody to take on Trump.

Quote:
When it is time for re-election whether it be 2020 or a past POTUS election, you match the person's promises vs. that person's accomplishments. Trump's promise that Mexico would pay for the wall will be a major line item for Democrats. Trump's failure to obtain funding for 2 years from a Republican Congress and now from a bipartisan Congress will be a negative. Trump's making an end run and declaring a "national emergency" in order to fund his wall will be a negative.
Old 02-15-2019, 02:53 PM   #103
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Trump is doing something about the illegals crossing. It's an extreme emergency now - what do the Dems want to do about it? Nothing,nothing,nothing.

Quote:
Do you realize what happens if Trump's so-called emergency is allowed to stand?

Doubt it.
Old 02-15-2019, 02:59 PM   #104
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump is doing something about the illegals crossing. It's an extreme emergency now - what do the Dems want to do about it? Nothing,nothing,nothing.
Since your semi retired you probably have some spare time on your hands. Why dont you go down to the border and help catch some illegals crossing the borders. Be proactive Ellen. Right now all Trumpers are doing is Nothing Nothing Nothing. Sad that Trump dont care about America. He had 2 years and Nothing nothing nothing
Old 02-15-2019, 03:00 PM   #105
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WMD's were the emergency in 2002...you righties need to be scared to the voting booth.

Immigrants are about as much of a threat as Saddam was.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women