Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2010, 10:23 AM   #46
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

That is one tough and thoughtful dude! Might have to bight a bullet for that one!

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:56 AM   #47
BreastLuvr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I had a guy today who got his "balls waxed" just for our date..it was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a regular paractitioner of full Brazilian waxing and I absolutely love the look and feel of it. The scrotum has to be pulled taut for waxing purposes, but, for me at least, waxing the penis and scrotum surprisingly does not hurt nearly as much as waxing the back or chest (I'm a recreational bodybuilder).
BreastLuvr is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:35 PM   #48
itsjustme54
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Waxing doesn't sound so bad. A real man might opt for laser removal. If you flinch, she might take off an inch...
itsjustme54 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:45 PM   #49
BreastLuvr
Valued Poster

The proverbial "optical inch" added, in terms of the penis's full visible length, is the other benefit of male Brazilian waxing. Perhaps I should have said that I love the look and feel produced by Brazilian waxing. The discomfort associated with it purely depends on your pain threshold. The best analogy I can offer is that it feels like the sting produced when you quickly pull off a bandaid. I have read that some women consider brazilian waxing almost as painful as childbirth and would never go through it again. That may well be an exaggeration but, of course, I can't speak from personal experience on that front.
BreastLuvr is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 03:44 AM   #50
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreastLuvr View Post
The proverbial "optical inch" added, in terms of the penis's full visible length, is the other benefit of male Brazilian waxing. Perhaps I should have said that I love the look and feel produced by Brazilian waxing. The discomfort associated with it purely depends on your pain threshold. The best analogy I can offer is that it feels like the sting produced when you quickly pull off a bandaid. I have read that some women consider brazilian waxing almost as painful as childbirth and would never go through it again. That may well be an exaggeration but, of course, I can't speak from personal experience on that front.
Some of us have very low pain thresholds. Between that and the sensitivity of the nether regions amplifying the pain (for me, it makes any surface pain like pulling out a hair by the roots quite a bit worse), once again I'm typing from the fetal position...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:05 PM   #51
Fastcars1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Landing Strip, but who's complaining either way. I love a pretty kitty.
Fastcars1966 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:20 PM   #52
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have read that some women consider brazilian waxing almost as painful as childbirth and would never go through it again. That may well be an exaggeration but, of course, I can't speak from personal experience on that front.
As if lol. No way in hell it hurts nearly that bad. Cmon it's just hair and maybe some of the top layer of skin.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #53
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have read that some women consider brazilian waxing almost as painful as childbirth and would never go through it again. That may well be an exaggeration but, of course, I can't speak from personal experience on that front.
I get Brazilian done, and I've had a child....The two are not even in the same category! Comparing the two doesn't even make sense...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:27 PM   #54
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Quote:
As if lol. No way in hell it hurts nearly that bad. Cmon it's just hair and maybe some of the top layer of skin.
Well, he did say "some women". People vary in their pain tolerance, and what is true for you (or Valerie) may not be true for others.

Speaking as one who has no pain tolerance whatsofuckingever... well, I don't know what the male equivalent to giving childbirth is (having a bowling ball stuffed up my ass?), but I'm sure having my pubes and scrotum Brazilian waxed is going to be close to it in terms of how I perceive that pain.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:58 AM   #55
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Truthfully I have never had a child vaginally, but those contractions were 10 times worse than waxing or laser hair removal. Waxing takes like 3 seconds babe....people have been in labor for 2 and 3 DAYS.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:58 AM   #56
maxim v
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default shave or no shave

I prefer to have hair on that kitty to play with in many ways
maxim v is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women