Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-03-2010, 01:02 PM   #46
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Default reviews

It is important to realize there is the whole other world that consists of the unpublished, informal reviews that are exchanged privately. Often they are as simple as a thumbs up or thumbs down with the implicit understanding that there is always a high degree of YMMV. For a lot of guys that is enough. I'm comfortable knowing that 1) she's as advertised 2) low drama/drama free 3) discreet & 4) genuinely wants the experience to be positive for me. Beyond that I'm fine with YMMV.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:21 PM   #47
Carys
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4988

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
It is important to realize there is the whole other world that consists of the unpublished, informal reviews that are exchanged privately. Often they are as simple as a thumbs up or thumbs down with the implicit understanding that there is always a high degree of YMMV. For a lot of guys that is enough. I'm comfortable knowing that 1) she's as advertised 2) low drama/drama free 3) discreet & 4) genuinely wants the experience to be positive for me. Beyond that I'm fine with YMMV.
Yes, this sounds about right to me...well said!

Being drama-free especially is as important as anything that may or may not happen BCD. Making your toes curl is one thing, making your head spin is another proposition entirely!
Old 01-03-2010, 01:27 PM   #48
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carys View Post
Making your toes curl is one thing, making your head spin is another proposition entirely!
Agree....no amount of toe curling is worth head spinning....& even if you don't get the toe curling you wanted, you chalk that up to experience and move on, but don't give me a headache (actually headache relief is good, though)
Old 01-03-2010, 02:13 PM   #49
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Word!
Old 01-03-2010, 02:17 PM   #50
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina Adams View Post
I have asked this same exact question to my high paying clients who spend thousands of dollars on services with me each month. They cite the same thing, in that without reviews, regardless of how charming, sexy, classy, hot I was, without reviews I would have no credibility in their eyes. These are powerful men (e.g. doctors, lawyers, stock-brokers, etc.) and they are my repeat clientele.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia Mara View Post
But while it's wonderful that your clients rely on reviews and seem choosy men with high standards (always a good thing, of course), not all intelligent, discerning men go by reviews. I'm proof of that.
Both ladies are equally correct. Just like there is no one set of requirements to be either a "Diamond" or a "Tuxedo", there is no one proper way to market. I for one like variety. Especially in the bedroom.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:44 PM   #51
Claudia Mara
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2990

Quote:
I also agree, very well said.

I'll come clean here and be completely honest. When I'm with a man, I don't want to be thinking in my head about what kind of review he may or may not give me. I don't want to feel as though I'm being scrutinized and dissected. That is just one reason I don't like reviews for myself.

What I DO want to feel is pleasure. The pleasure of both giving and receiving. I can only speak for myself about this in particular, but if I'm concerned about how many stars I'll rate as or whatever, I just won't be able to focus on the moment. And for me, it is ALL about the moment and focusing on nothing but complete, unadulterated enjoyment of that moment with who you're with.

I prefer the tingle of the private knowledge of having had a mind-blowing time with someone to the public knowledge of details being shared with other people. I just don't feel it's anyone else's business. Luckily my gentlemen friends feel the same way. For them, discretion includes no reviews within their definition.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:14 PM   #52
Carys
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4988

Quote:
I also agree, very well said.

I'll come clean here and be completely honest. When I'm with a man, I don't want to be thinking in my head about what kind of review he may or may not give me. I don't want to feel as though I'm being scrutinized and dissected. That is just one reason I don't like reviews for myself.

What I DO want to feel is pleasure. The pleasure of both giving and receiving. I can only speak for myself about this in particular, but if I'm concerned about how many stars I'll rate as or whatever, I just won't be able to focus on the moment. And for me, it is ALL about the moment and focusing on nothing but complete, unadulterated enjoyment of that moment with who you're with.

I prefer the tingle of the private knowledge of having had a mind-blowing time with someone to the public knowledge of details being shared with other people. I just don't feel it's anyone else's business. Luckily my gentlemen friends feel the same way. For them, discretion includes no reviews within their definition.
I knew there was a reason I liked you.

Yes, it really is all about the moment and just giving in to pleasure completely. I also find that difficult if I feel I am being "graded".
Old 01-03-2010, 03:29 PM   #53
pjorourke
Valued Poster

How about if I grade on a curve.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:29 PM   #54
Cumandgitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
I like this question: Charm, good manners, good taste. It's the little things that matter. How wonderful to share an evening with a man whose eyes can make you feel beautiful. It's nice to feel like he's genuinely attracted, not like you're there for entertainment. The ability to relax into your own skin and enjoy the erotic journey without feeling pressure to "perform".

Ever have one of those nights where you're so glad to be alone again, he doesn't take off the tux, she hikes up the evening gown, and you take what you want? Mmmmm.

Lauren,

Have we ever met and Cumandgitit did not remember? Honey, you have described ole Cumandgitit!!

Yew shld consider comin' dwn 2 th South + meetin' up with the old cuss so's he culd git his mitts on yah, woman!

xoxo,

C&G

The faint of heart have never f*@ked the upstairs maid!!
Old 01-03-2010, 03:31 PM   #55
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

pity to join this discussion so late all the good one-liners seem to have been taken

in a tux and hiking up the gown, sounds like something worth trying.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #56
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
pity to join this discussion so late all the good one-liners seem to have been taken
Thats never stopped you before.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:06 PM   #57
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
When I'm with a man, I don't want to be thinking in my head about what kind of review he may or may not give me. I don't want to feel as though I'm being scrutinized and dissected. That is just one reason I don't like reviews for myself. ... I prefer the tingle of the private knowledge of having had a mind-blowing time with someone to the public knowledge of details being shared with other people. I just don't feel it's anyone else's business. Luckily my gentlemen friends feel the same way. For them, discretion includes no reviews within their definition.
This is how I felt before I had reviews, when I had a no-review policy. I was concerned both that they would violate our mutual privacy and cause me to get caught up in worrying about whether he was going to write nice things or not.

But it hasn't been the case for me. When I'm on a date, I'm on a date. I'm right there, in the moment. Just as I'm not thinking about all the other concerns and demands of the "real world", I'm not worrying about if he's going to praise or diss me to the rest of the Internet. I don't think I could enjoy myself like that either!

The issue of whether reviews challenge discretion is harder for me to tackle. While I do prefer reviews that aren't, um, extra detailed, I know that a lot of websites won't accept reviews that don't have, uh, details, so I try to be flexible on that. Additionally, the gentlemen I see tend to write reviews with discretion in mind (if they write them at all, most don't), and focus more on my personality and demeanor rather than posting our trip itinerary. I have had to request what I felt were a few too personal details be omitted or edited out of reviews, but I've never felt scrutinized, violated, or dissected. Highly flattered, on the other hand...

Reviews have been good for me. They've opened a lot of doors and allowed me to meet people who would have otherwise hesitated to approach me.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:38 PM   #58
WickedHeather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2716
My ECCIE Reviews

i think being a 'diamond' is something that you ARE, not something you have to brag about.

reviews, marketing plain and simple. they are nice to have if they are consistant but no matter what, they can't take the place of the 'real deal' and that is the only thing that matters...right then and there.

just my .02
Old 01-03-2010, 08:49 PM   #59
Gentleman
Usually On the road again

Encounters: 29

As usual, Heather's .02 is worth a whole lot more than that. Well said.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:05 PM   #60
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I agree with the ladies, I mean Diamonds.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women