Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2022, 07:49 PM   #1
12345abC
Gaining Momentum

Default Adventures on SA

So, being that the mid hudson valley is a dead zone and SA has been mentioned I took the plunge.
I had a weekend to myself over easter and ponied up the fee (vanilla gift card).
Holy crap, this is work and it may have been easier and cheaper to just drive up to Albany for any one of the well reviewed EROS girls.

Here's the score two weeks in.
The good
- one college girl (OMG) potential regular, but far away. (that may be a good thing lol)
several more on tap, although several others ghosted so who knows if anyone else is real.
- a handful of phone numbers. several ghosted almost immediately and I'm down to two potential options. only time will tell.
- some as yet to figure out chats ongoing
- a few mom's seeking , needs investigating
The BAD, really bad
- the I'm wet , wanna see, please pay chats, need a stick to keep them out of the inbox (always a brand new profile)
- endless requests for sugar up front WTF
- lots of online only or take me to nice dinner only
- lots of platonic only to sift (they put it the list,but language can suggest otherwise)
- time wasters
- some money scams, buy me textbooks for example
- PRO's , they're here, meet me now for $$$$$$$$. Stick with EROS, they already have the room.

THen theres SA itself, getting favorited from all over the planet and no apparent way to turn it off. No biggie, but pollutes sifing the local talent.
If I had resources though, would be going on vacations with all manner of eager young talent.

The net.
The inital search lists only about 60 possibilites. I view everyone and see if any respond. That starts the ball rolling and leads directly to college girl #1.

By now, about a 25% hit rate just to get a reply.
Most ghost after viewing profile. Getting to any conversation is a slow process. Meet even slower.

The NET, after 2 weeks it seems I've messaged those in range and some further away than I'd prefer, but if another college girl made the same proposal, I'm in the car.

But I knew I'd be investing time, but its a lot of time.
If mr happy needs attention now, this isn't going to work.

Two more weeks to go. I can't see ever renewing month to month. Maybe the end of the semester like now and in September when they come back. Mom's will always be here though and there are others always creating new accounts to check it out for a few weeks.
12345abC is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 05:46 AM   #2
ssg_16
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Added private tags The Dr
ssg_16 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 07:05 AM   #3
EGrayupstate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Yeah, there is a huge SA thread with a lot of intel.

I have had the range of young college to milf. Lemme tell ya, have never had as much fun as I have had with SA. Albeit expensive fun. Only rivaled by craigslist personals way back when. Straight 10/10 college girls and smoking hot milfs. Shit, even some were free.
EGrayupstate is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 07:07 AM   #4
12345abC
Gaining Momentum

I was unaware , so I guess not.
I would happily have added it there.
Old 04-29-2022, 08:59 AM   #5
Manage2
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Stick with it for a few months it takes time. Build up a roster of girls. You will never be without. I have so many I can’t see them all regularly. I circle back to some after six months. Sorta pick ‘em back up off wavers. Bruh some of the best girls I have tagged took 4-6 weeks on and off. Top 9s don’t go from hello to smash in a week. Obviously, exceptions. But u have a handle on it. Dropping out now would be your only mistake I see so far. And if u have one u like and she’s hot, pull the trigger. She will move on and you will wonder why it was going good and she ghosted.
Manage2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 08:33 AM   #6
12345abC
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manage2 View Post
Stick with it for a few months it takes time. Build up a roster of girls. You will never be without. I have so many I can’t see them all regularly. I circle back to some after six months. Sorta pick ‘em back up off wavers. Bruh some of the best girls I have tagged took 4-6 weeks on and off. Top 9s don’t go from hello to smash in a week. Obviously, exceptions. But u have a handle on it. Dropping out now would be your only mistake I see so far. And if u have one u like and she’s hot, pull the trigger. She will move on and you will wonder why it was going good and she ghosted.
She texted me this morning, but to refresh my cookie jar is not a weekly thing....... I may need to reconsider.

I am curious about strategy , as it seems there is no single approach. The quick opportunties seem apparent, but the long play has fewer hints so far, as I'm new there.
But yes, new ones who have old profiles are popping up.
Old 04-30-2022, 08:58 AM   #7
ssg_16
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Most are looking for weekly if not more. It is what it is if your budget cant support that, but dont be surprised if she prioritizes someone who can meet those demands
ssg_16 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 01:06 PM   #8
Dagnabbit
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

I have several 7's I see at around $250. Still attractive and young (especially compared to me lol), they are more grateful to have a "sugar daddy" than the 9+ women.

Also, check the date they joined the site. A 9 who joined in the past month is being swarmed by people who pay the latest girls $600+, affecting your chances to meet her. Another thing is that the new and gorgeous girls may not not made the mental shift to "I am sex worker," so it takes a lot more sweet talk and negotiation.

Once they've been around for a year, they aren't getting the "new girl" attention anymore because the big spending novelty seekers have moved on. Now you can offer a more economical rate, they won't be as skittish about meeting, and possibly their bedroom skills have improved with practice.
Dagnabbit is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 10:15 AM   #9
Buddz1839
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Please. Pm me. And let me know what SA is. And. Look for some. Regular UTR girls. These stg girls are trash bags
Help a brother out
Buddz1839 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 01:15 PM   #10
Clit Eastwood
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddz1839 View Post
Please. Pm me. And let me know what SA is. And. Look for some. Regular UTR girls. These stg girls are trash bags
Help a brother out
SA is mostly trash bag too... just way more expensive!!!
Clit Eastwood is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 08:42 PM   #11
OldGuy59
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

For Clit that means anything more than dollar ninety eight
OldGuy59 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 11:00 AM   #12
12345abC
Gaining Momentum

Default YMMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagnabbit View Post
I have several 7's I see at around $250. Still attractive and young (especially compared to me lol), they are more grateful to have a "sugar daddy" than the 9+ women.

Also, check the date they joined the site. A 9 who joined in the past month is being swarmed by people who pay the latest girls $600+, affecting your chances to meet her. Another thing is that the new and gorgeous girls may not not made the mental shift to "I am sex worker," so it takes a lot more sweet talk and negotiation.

Once they've been around for a year, they aren't getting the "new girl" attention anymore because the big spending novelty seekers have moved on. Now you can offer a more economical rate, they won't be as skittish about meeting, and possibly their bedroom skills have improved with practice.
Yes, new today varies from scam to no reply as they are sifting new messages. Regular visitors seem to pop up to survey their in box.
They are all good looking and young for me too, lol.

Some new ones just want $$ up front just so you will take them to dinner.
Old 05-02-2022, 09:17 PM   #13
Manage2
Premium Access

As in life… no easy way to success. Gotta put in the work, but it pays dividends. What I’m telling ya works. A few other guys who are also very experienced have the same success as me. But $$ definitely comes into play. If u got a girl ready, u can’t be like oh how about next week. U gotta have a reserve to pull the trigger.

And the OP is right, most girls I get at 5 (this level of $$ are 8s or better) come down to 4 after some time. They like the easy safe regular option.
Manage2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 06:39 AM   #14
nygjones38
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

nygjones38 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women