Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2020, 02:22 PM   #1
Shepard1927
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default Florida Board needs managing

I know everyone would want their hometown with its own distinct subsection, but FL is very ill planned, not a criticism, it’s good a good format for tourists. But for those of us that hobby in the area it’s a mess, and probably the reason ECCIE hasn’t grown in FL the way it has in TX.

Tampa and Orlando should be separated. Providers frequently travel between the cities, but hobbies do not. More importantly LE is significantly different in both scope and attitude. Hence you need different priorities if u want to remain safe.

There is no SWFL section or sub section, this is probably the worse lapse, sine Fort Myers is the city everyone travels to in order to hobby.

So if the site could be redesigned we’d certainly appreciate it.

Florida:
Panhandle: (Pensacola) (Panama City)
Gainesville Area
Jacksonville Area
Tampa
Orlando
SWFL: (Sarasota) (Fort Myers)
SEFL: (Miami/Fort Lauderdale) (Keys)

I know it’s a lot of work, but it would really help ECCIE grow in Florida.
Shepard1927 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 01:22 PM   #2
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Isn't Florida a subsection of New York?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 07:45 AM   #3
rico7
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard1927 View Post
I know everyone would want their hometown with its own distinct subsection, but FL is very ill planned, not a criticism, it’s good a good format for tourists. But for those of us that hobby in the area it’s a mess, and probably the reason ECCIE hasn’t grown in FL the way it has in TX.

Tampa and Orlando should be separated. Providers frequently travel between the cities, but hobbies do not. More importantly LE is significantly different in both scope and attitude. Hence you need different priorities if u want to remain safe.

There is no SWFL section or sub section, this is probably the worse lapse, sine Fort Myers is the city everyone travels to in order to hobby.

So if the site could be redesigned we’d certainly appreciate it.

Florida:
Panhandle: (Pensacola) (Panama City)
Gainesville Area
Jacksonville Area
Tampa
Orlando
SWFL: (Sarasota) (Fort Myers)
SEFL: (Miami/Fort Lauderdale) (Keys)

I know it’s a lot of work, but it would really help ECCIE grow in Florida.

I'll reserve my comments for Tampa and Orlando, but they should definitely be listed separately. For example, as a local if I look at Eros for "visiting" companions the actual location of services is always a crapshoot. I can't imagine how frustrating and confusing it might be for tourists. Other potentially viable ad boards such as Tryst, PD, Adultsearch all separate the cities, as does P411. The amp scene between Tampa and Orlando can be significantly different in many more ways than merely distance traveled.

With perhaps the exception of the Panhandle I have no idea why most of the other areas in Florida are so inactive. It drives me crazy that we can't generate a fraction of the activity seen elsewhere and in particular Texas, both here and on OH2
rico7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women