Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2020, 10:00 AM   #76
Guest072821
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Back to the original topic, there are some amp's open by appointment only. I'm not going to name who they are or review them for obvious reasons. The open lights are still out, but if you call ahead you can get an appointment scheduled.
Guest072821 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 11:55 AM   #77
freight_train80
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Can you PM me please? Anything East would be great... thanks.
freight_train80 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 11:58 AM   #78
hammer_15213
Lifetime Premium Access

You can export PPE if they are from a legit factory and with proper documentation. mckesson, cardinal health, medline and hundreds of companies are still exporting and importing. Yes, it has gotten a lot stricter. Kids or any civilian can't just go down to the local 7/11 and buy and ship as they don't have the proper documentation on where it came from or how it was manufactured. Chinese government has put stricter regulations to ship out better quality items. He would never know because he doesn't have the proper certifications and documentations.
hammer_15213 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 12:32 PM   #79
chipskippy
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

So far nobody seems to have picked up the phone. Should I just keep trying?
chipskippy is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 02:22 PM   #80
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
I'm sorry the word were supposed to be using is exporting not importing.
China has stopped the legal exporting of PPE to certain countries the US being one of them.
So I would imagine those shipments your talking about may be coming from elsewhere.
No. They're coming from China, but from manufacturers or distributors, not individuals. I don't know if it's being done with or without the Chinese government's blessing.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 05:12 PM   #81
mountinlover
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Yep still a shit show.
mountinlover is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 06:37 PM   #82
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountinlover View Post
Yep still a shit show.
Totally. I spoke to 3 amp ladies I know and they think it will be June to re-open. Might be the 1st, but I'll share more after they confirm dates.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 09:36 PM   #83
big black freak 412
Registered Member

you really are a fck a hole dumb ass trump supporter... and ur sucking dick too
big black freak 412 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 07:52 AM   #84
steelcitynitro
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by big black freak 412 View Post
you really are a fck a hole dumb ass trump supporter... and ur sucking dick too
...who are you even talking to? Pretty bold to call someone dumb when you don't even know how to quote someone's post on a forum.
steelcitynitro is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 04:56 PM   #85
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcitynitro View Post
...who are you even talking to? Pretty bold to call someone dumb when you don't even know how to quote someone's post on a forum.
Dude has 4 posts and banned. Probably Tats or another using a fake account. Oh well - random Fucker comments are not surprising here or in "real life"
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 07:43 AM   #86
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Well I only know what I know, and I am talking legally importing them.
I do know that my wife son is not going to be sending us anymore because he's not permitted to by the government.
If people are doing shit that their not supposed to be doing well isn't that the Chinese way?
But yeah I don't know shit!

The Chinese are cracking down on counterfeit KN95 masks. The folks who make "real" (to the extent that anything in Communist China can be trusted) are very much still making surgical masks and respirators and exporting them in large numbers. My source: a job which includes a global firm who needs PPE to run. The vast majority of the world's "legit" PPE has been sourced in China for quite some time. Your wife's kid isn't representative of the people who are actually engaged in the full time business of making and exporting PPE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J15202 View Post
If you do end up finding one open and you go I'd probably refrain from reviewing them. All you will do is end up getting them in trouble. I'd guess once salons are allowed to be open they will too.

When has this ever not been true? You really think it's the social distancing (or lack thereof) that's gonna draw fire from an AMP review? That's..... cute.

Here's the thing: anyone who hits up an AMP prior to a vaccine is taking the gamble on everyone else who has been "thru" that "AMP attendant" in the past 14 days. Only now it isn't an STD, it's a virus which kills a nontrivial number of folks in the "going to AMP" demographics (older, comorbidities, etc). Have fun with that.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 07:50 AM   #87
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Well I only know what I know, and I am talking legally importing them.
I do know that my wife son is not going to be sending us anymore because he's not permitted to by the government.
If people are doing shit that their not supposed to be doing well isn't that the Chinese way?
But yeah I don't know shit!

The Chinese are cracking down on counterfeit KN95 masks. The folks who make "real" (to the extent that anything in Communist China can be trusted) are very much still making surgical masks and respirators and exporting them in large numbers. My source: a job which includes a global firm who needs PPE to run. The vast majority of the world's "legit" PPE has been sourced in China for quite some time. Your wife's kid isn't representative of the people who are actually engaged in the full time business of making and exporting PPE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J15202 View Post
If you do end up finding one open and you go I'd probably refrain from reviewing them. All you will do is end up getting them in trouble. I'd guess once salons are allowed to be open they will too.

When has this ever not been true? You really think it's the social distancing (or lack thereof) that's gonna draw fire from an AMP review? That's..... cute.

Here's the thing: anyone who hits up an AMP prior to a vaccine is taking the gamble on everyone else who has been "thru" that "AMP attendant" in the past 14 days. Only now it isn't an STD, it's a virus which kills a nontrivial number of folks in the "going to AMP" demographics (older, comorbidities, etc). Have fun with that.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 08:21 AM   #88
JimmiBucco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I hit up one of my go to amp's last weekend. They make you wear a mask the whole time and wear gloves during the massage. I can fuck with a condom on, it's not that bad. A massage with gloves FUCKING SUCKS. I won't be back unless I can get a massage w/o gloves.
JimmiBucco is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 07:27 PM   #89
jameskirk7
Premium Access

Encounters: 74

Are any of them opening tommorrow? Whos open?
jameskirk7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 07:38 PM   #90
CosmoDee
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1n2d3y4 View Post
I hit up one of my go to amp's last weekend. They make you wear a mask the whole time and wear gloves during the massage. I can fuck with a condom on, it's not that bad. A massage with gloves FUCKING SUCKS. I won't be back unless I can get a massage w/o gloves.
We're all going to have to start indicating when a BBHJ is on the menu.
CosmoDee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women