Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2020, 02:19 PM   #1
Turd Ferguson ATX
Account Frozen

Default "Question everything" is racist (black "jogger") shooting

So some black guy was running around stealing stuff, a couple white guys asked what he was doing, he attacked, they shot him in self defense. Then of course the lying media made a fake story about how he was jogging and the evil white racists with swastikas and Confederate flags shot him in the back for no reason at all. And since people are stupid, they didn't question it. No matter how many times the media lies to the American public, they believe it every time. Why?

www.fakehatecrimes.org
Turd Ferguson ATX is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 05:18 PM   #2
DFWClubgoer
Babtized in dirty water 💦

Encounters: 91

Nothing good from your post, if anything it makes you look like the rube they think we are.

Let me say the OP DOES NOT SPEAK FOR ME! Or 99.999% of conservatives.
DFWClubgoer is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 05:30 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Couldn’t we wait for some real facts about this case before one side screams “Racist Murderers” and the other “”Lawless Criminal”?

I know. Stupid question.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 06:21 PM   #4
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX View Post
So some black guy was running around stealing stuff, a couple white guys asked what he was doing, he attacked, they shot him in self defense. Then of course the lying media made a fake story about how he was jogging and the evil white racists with swastikas and Confederate flags shot him in the back for no reason at all. And since people are stupid, they didn't question it. No matter how many times the media lies to the American public, they believe it every time. Why?

www.fakehatecrimes.org

No evidence that"the Black guy" stole anything.

No evidence that "the Black guy" attacked unless of course you think charging someone that has a shotgun pointed at you is "attacking".

And "the Black guy" was shot 3 times in the front, not the back.

The only stupid person here seems to be you but isn't that always the case?

Funny isn't it, the ones who call others liars do most of the lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYaMwJgpS8Y
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 08:30 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I usually get a kick out of Turds posts. They are what they are.,But he’s dead wrong on this one.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 05:29 AM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I would say that if the Black guy was "charging" someone pointing a shotgun at him, then ....

...HE WAS DEAD WRONG! That seems to an undisputed fact.

Bringing an "attitude" to a gunfight without possessing a firearm with the nerves and skills to use it, seems to be a bad life-choice at a minimum. Can anyone say: "Michael Brown"? Or "Trayvon Martin"?

And please don't be so immature as to imply I think the guy deserved being killed. I don't know all the facts!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 06:54 AM   #7
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I usually get a kick out of Turds posts. They are what they are.,But he’s dead wrong on this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I would say that if the Black guy was "charging" someone pointing a shotgun at him, then ....

Bringing an "attitude" to a gunfight without possessing a firearm with the nerves and skills to use it, seems to be a bad life-choice at a minimum. Can anyone say: "Michael Brown"? Or "Trayvon Martin"?

And please don't be so immature as to imply I think the guy deserved being killed. I don't know all the facts!

yeah. exactly. this is like Zimmerman. these two white dudes shouldn't have engaged this black guy as a suspect unless he happened to be chucking down the road carrying a fucking microwave. the video shows he wasn't of course. now confronting these guys? here's where it went south like Zimmerman. there is a slightly longer clip on the web, the black guy runs to the right and out of view in front of the truck. the video gets interrupted then you see both the black guy and the younger of the men to the left of the truck. you can see the black guy charge forward. while that dudes weren't breaking the law they shouldn't have followed this guy. when this black guy got pissed over it he made the mistake of charging someone with a gun. that's why he's dead.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 07:11 AM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

well. looking for a longer clip i found this. some additional footage along with the cell phone. seems a very similarly dressed person is on camera in the area scoping out a house being built. you can't definitively say its the jogger but it cases the two white dudes action as not so purely racist. they had reason to be suspicious. they still shouldn't have chased after him. after that it's all on the black guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt5XbmPqJQM
Old 05-10-2020, 12:59 PM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
...... they had reason to be suspicious. they still shouldn't have chased after him. after that it's all on the black guy.
If it were reported that a Black guy dressed so and so was casing out a vacant house on which there was construction in the area and it appeared he might be looking for something to steal (a frequent occurrence with respect to home building).... it's not RACISTS if the two guys responding to the report saw a Black guy running away (jogging?) from the area of the home being built with similarly described clothing.

A person's RACE is a legitimate part of their identity ... someone needs to "get a life"! That old "racism" horse has been ridden way too much ... it's worn out and time for the pasture.

May be that's why Chicago is no big deal to the media .... "Blacks killing Blacks is "ok," since it's not "Racist"!"
Old 05-10-2020, 04:34 PM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
If it were reported that a Black guy dressed so and so was casing out a vacant house on which there was construction in the area and it appeared he might be looking for something to steal
the whole "casing" idea is a load of shit to me.. I got questioned by Cops, when they saw me and another guy sitting in our car around 10:30 p.m. one night, in an empty parking lot.. we were looking up an address, had been there maybe 4 minutes.. there was a Dairy Queen sort of catty corner, across the street, probably 100 yards away.. the Cops said they thought we were "casing" the Dairy Queen, LOL.. pure bullshit, they needed a "reason" to run warrant checks.. they were bored.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 04:43 PM   #11
Inquiring1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Maybe just Maybe it was all he could come up with in a last ditch attempt to save his own life (been there no options).
Inquiring1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 05:17 PM   #12
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

to the point of the thread.. even if these guys are Murderers, or shot the Jogger without cause, we don't know that racism was any type of motive. it is tiresome to hear constantly. blacks kill whites in much higher numbers, but nobody calls those hate crimes. they certainly aren't love crimes.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 10:32 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Well several shoes are dropping. the picture is clear now about several things and why there was a confrontation. Both parties including Arbery knew each other from this prior case. it should be noted that at the time both the McMicheals were working officially as investigators.

let's repeat this important fact. officially as investigators. so let's recap what has become known. the new video shows a person casing a building site who bears a strong resemblance to Arbrey just a block from the incident. a 911 apparently unrelated to the McMicheals is made at this exact time report suspicious activity. Now the McMicheals see a suspect, Arbrey, and begin to follow him. why there was a confrontation is now clear, at some point both parties including Arbrey recognized each other. this explains what you can see in the video including the gap. it's clear now why it shows Arbrey wrestling with the younger McMicheals over the shotgun. it's clear now that when they stopped ahead of Arbrey, the son gets out on the driver / left side with the truck stopped. it's clear Arbrey intentionally ran right to go around the other side of the truck. unfortunately this is where the gap is. what is shown next is that the son turned to confront Arbrey and a scuffle over the gun began. to me it appears Arbrey tried to get an advantage on the son. the video clearly shows Arbrey grabbing and pulling on the gun. there are 3 total shots it appears only the last one hit him and it his own mistake that caused it.

A suspect in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery was involved in a previous investigation of him, recused prosecutor says

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/08/us/ah...day/index.html

By Dakin Andone, Angela Barajas and Jason Morris, CNN
Updated 7:18 AM ET, Sat May 9, 2020

Glynn County, Georgia (CNN)One of the men accused in the fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery was involved in a previous prosecution of Arbery, according to a letter written by a prosecutor who has since recused himself from the case.

In an April 7 letter, Waycross Judicial Circuit District Attorney George Barnhill wrote that his son and the suspect, Gregory McMichael, helped with an earlier prosecution of Arbery when they both worked for the Brunswick Judicial Circuit District Attorney's Office.

Gregory McMichael, 64, and his 34-year-old son, Travis McMichael, were arrested Thursday evening and face charges or murder and aggravated assault in Arbery's killing on February 23, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Barnhill was the second prosecutor to oversee the case after the Brunswick DA recused herself due to her office's previous connection to McMichael. Barnhill said in the letter he believed it best to recuse his office from the case given the connections between his son, McMichael and Arbery.

It's what I can't see in the Ahmaud Arbery shooting video that also terrifies me

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution first reported Barnhill's letter stating McMichael previously investigated Arbery.

Barnhill's letter, sent to the office of Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr, did not specify what the prior prosecution was for or when it took place.

The Brunswick News has reported Arbery was indicted for allegedly bringing a gun to a 2013 high school basketball game when he was 19. Family attorney Lee Merritt has acknowledged Arbery's 2018 arrest on shoplifting charges. But any reference to "alleged conduct from high school or shoplifting is absurd and has nothing to do with his murder," Merritt said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
well. looking for a longer clip i found this. some additional footage along with the cell phone. seems a very similarly dressed person is on camera in the area scoping out a house being built. you can't definitively say its the jogger but it cases the two white dudes action as not so purely racist. they had reason to be suspicious. they still shouldn't have chased after him. after that it's all on the black guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt5XbmPqJQM
Old 05-10-2020, 10:48 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

ok. game set match. now we have video from inside the building site showing this guy just walking around. casing it to return later. i bet that little forklift would get ya some money. the guy did a 3 minute look about while "out jogging". okay. i wonder if a vehicle owned by the suspect is sitting somewhere nearby. maybe a buddy dropped him off to do the "just joggong" game then pick him up nearby later? i wonder what he thinks now about why this thug didn't show.

GBI reviewing additional video in case of Ahmaud Arbery

https://www.news4jax.com/news/georgi...ahmaud-arbery/

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation announced on Saturday that it’s investigating additional video footage as part of the Ahmaud Arbery murder investigation.

The GBI released in a statement:

“We are indeed reviewing additional video footage and photographs as part of the active case. It is important to note that this footage was reviewed at the beginning of the GBI investigation and before the arrests of Gregory and Travis McMichael.”

News4Jax has obtained a portion of video that’s said to be under investigation. Here is the raw version:

RELATED: Recused prosecutor: Man accused in Ahmaud Arbery shooting was involved in prior investigation of him

A statement from the attorneys representing Arbery’s family reads in part:

“Our office has reviewed the surveillance video which appears to show a person, believed to be Ahmaud Arbery, entering a property under construction. The individual remains on the property for under 3 minutes before continuing to jog down the road. This video is consistent with the evidence already known to us.”

LINK: CLICK HERE FOR FULL STATEMENT

Gregory McMichael, 64, and his son, Travis McMichael, 34 are jailed on murder and aggravated assault charges. They were arrested one day after the GBI launched its investigation.

The original video of the shooting shared widely on social media Tuesday thrust the case into the national spotlight and prompted widespread outrage.

Several hundred people crowded outside the Glynn County Courthouse on Friday to mark what would have been Arbery’s 26th birthday, with many saying it’s too soon to celebrate because the case must still go before a grand jury that will decide whether to indict the McMichaels.

Arbery’s death has drawn sharp reactions and expressions of sadness across the U.S. A Change.org petition calling for justice hit over 700,000 signatures on Friday, President Donald Trump called the video “very disturbing” and presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said it was like seeing Arbery “lynched before our very eyes.

Copyright 2020 by WJXT News4Jax & The Associated Press - All rights reserved.

here are both videos from the report.

this is the newscast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg8CaecNJI8

this is a short clip of Arbery the "suspect" inside the house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7N6bC5cnVU
Old 05-11-2020, 04:56 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
the whole "casing" idea is a load of shit to me..
... which in the real world means it's a viable idea.

At the above table there is only one person who knows anything about proper policing protocol. Which one are you, Chan?

Perhaps you should LEARN from the experience of the trespasser of a residence ... a burglar!

So, next time you ignorantly place yourself in the cross-hairs of the police you will suddenly realize that even though in your mind you are doing nothing illegal to a patrol officer your behavior might appear to be SUSPICIOUS and the patrol officer has the authority, if not the obligation, to investigate what the fuck two guys are doing sitting in a car in a parking lot at 10 p.m. or so at night ... or as YOUR VERSION says....

Quote:
I got questioned by Cops, when they saw me and another guy sitting in our car around 10:30 p.m. one night, in an empty parking lot.
Your anecdotal experience displays your ignorance.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women