Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160203
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2020, 08:58 AM   #31
oeb11
Valued Poster

LL and FF - Thank You - i agree - We must continue our respect for due process and the Constitution.

Tempting to think about "putting down" criminals - but without due process, trial, and sentencing - we are no better than any totalitrian state - nazi germany- Soviet Russia, Polpot cambodia, etc.

Personally I am opposed to the death penalty - lots of reasons - It may be a more severe punishment to confine Capital offenders to a "death by prison" cell for life with no parole - they get to suffer longer than a quick lethal injection.

LM - You are entitled to Your opinion - but when we abandon due process for One - it can come right back at a Oneself. Even manson and the killers you mentioned deserve due process.

Even DPST's deserve the due process they would deny to Conservatives - just as they did the Gen. Flynn!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 10:01 AM   #32
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
LL and FF - Thank You - i agree - We must continue our respect for due process and the Constitution.

Tempting to think about "putting down" criminals - but without due process, trial, and sentencing - we are no better than any totalitrian state - nazi germany- Soviet Russia, Polpot cambodia, etc.

Personally I am opposed to the death penalty - lots of reasons - It may be a more severe punishment to confine Capital offenders to a "death by prison" cell for life with no parole - they get to suffer longer than a quick lethal injection.

LM - You are entitled to Your opinion - but when we abandon due process for One - it can come right back at a Oneself. Even manson and the killers you mentioned deserve due process.

Even DPST's deserve the due process they would deny to Conservatives - just as they did the Gen. Flynn!
Since you can never be certain who will be in charge - best to have a constitution with robust laws to protect us from the power of the state.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 10:13 AM   #33
oeb11
Valued Poster

Amen - a concept the DPST's are committed to overthrowing - in favor of an Orwellian Big Brother government with themselves as nomenklatura .
see- AOC in her limos in NYC and DC.

See - Bernie - multimillionaire selling communism to stupid Americans.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 01:04 PM   #34
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
I'm not a cop. But if I ever was one, I would probably be in prison because there would be too many "accidental shootings" I'd have to account for...

I remember some fucker years ago was beating and raping his wife. That cop was called to the house over 10 times. This asshole ended up killing his wife. He didn't deserve due process. He deserved a $1 bullet to the head and not the $1M plus it took to prosecute and feed him and provide him healthcare in prison until his appeals were ended and the state killed him.

Like you said though, it's just my opinion. I have no tolerance for evil. You put people like that down and fuck due process for them. Those rabid animals can get their due process in hell as far as I'm concerned.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 05:03 PM   #35
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I'm not a cop. But if I ever was one, I would probably be in prison because there would be too many "accidental shootings" I'd have to account for...

I remember some fucker years ago was beating and raping his wife. That cop was called to the house over 10 times. This asshole ended up killing his wife. He didn't deserve due process. He deserved a $1 bullet to the head and not the $1M plus it took to prosecute and feed him and provide him healthcare in prison until his appeals were ended and the state killed him.

Like you said though, it's just my opinion. I have no tolerance for evil. You put people like that down and fuck due process for them. Those rabid animals can get their due process in hell as far as I'm concerned.
Watch what you wish for or advocate. According to your own posts regarding going out actively in public sans a mask, you are "typhoid" McCain to many on the left and deserve to be stripped of due process, sent to prison, and possibly even strung up.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 05:20 PM   #36
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

if anyone needs to be declared rabid and shot on site, its the taliban militants.

yesterday, they attacked a hospital and killed mothers and their babies and nurses.

they won't stop killing.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 05:51 PM   #37
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I agree Dilbert, they don't deserve due process. Those evil hateful fucks just need to be put down. Fuck the legal system with those crazy fucks. You put them down because it is not worth wasting your time with those nut jobs. You give them the permanent nap that they deserve and earned. They're not worth listening to in court so what's the point?

When you have that level of hate and malice in you, fuck due process. You put them in the ground where they belong so innocent people are not killed or harmed by their hatred.

I don't give a fuck how those crazy terrorist fuckers justify their evil acts by misinterpreting the Koran to kill innocent people. They just need to be terminated... I took a religion class in undergrad as an elective. I've read the Koran. I don't remember where it said for extremists to kill people for no fucking reason other than disrespect for human life and hatred.
Old 05-14-2020, 06:11 PM   #38
Redhot1960
BANNED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhddPnxDWvI
Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 06:20 PM   #39
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
No evidence that"the Black guy" stole anything.

No evidence that "the Black guy" attacked unless of course you think charging someone that has a shotgun pointed at you is "attacking".

And "the Black guy" was shot 3 times in the front, not the back.

The only stupid person here seems to be you but isn't that always the case?

Funny isn't it, the ones who call others liars do most of the lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYaMwJgpS8Y
This is a different twist on that video. It's all about Divide and Conquer. Consider all the possibilities and question everything. Nothing is as it seems.

https://youtu.be/3kId2O1ysB8
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 03:27 PM   #40
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

well. i think we have a legal first here ..

"Innocent by thirst". very novel! clever! and of course pure bullshit lawyer speak. but it sounds good, right??

Lawyer: Security video in Arbery case may show water breaks

https://www.yahoo.com/news/security-...150615409.html

SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — A young black man filmed by a security camera walking through a home under construction in December and in February may have stopped at the site for a drink of water, according to an attorney for the homeowner thrust into the investigation of the fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery.

Arbery was killed Feb. 23 in a pursuit by a white father and son who armed themselves after the 25-year-old black man ran past their yard just outside the port city of Brunswick. Right before the chase, Arbery was recorded inside an open-framed home being built on the same street.

Gregory McMichael, 64, and Travis McMichael, 34, have been jailed on murder charges since May 7. The elder McMichael told police he suspected Arbery was responsible for recent break-ins in the neighborhood. He also said Arbery attacked his son before he was shot.

Arbery’s mother has said she believes her son was merely out jogging.

On Friday, an attorney for the owner of the house under construction released three security camera videos taken Dec. 17, more than two months before the shooting. They show a black man in a T-shirt and shorts at the site. In the final clip, he walks a few steps toward the road, then starts running at a jogger's pace.

“It now appears that this young man may have been coming onto the property for water,” J. Elizabeth Graddy, the attorney for homeowner Larry English, said in a statement. “There is a water source at the dock behind the house as well as a source near the front of the structure. Although these water sources do not appear within any of the cameras’ frames, the young man moves to and from their locations.”

A man in similar clothes appears briefly in another security video taken at the home construction site Feb. 11, less than two weeks before the shooting. Graddy said that person appears to be the same man shown in the Dec. 17 videos.

It is not known if Arbery is the person shown in any of the videos taken prior to Feb. 23, when the shooting occurred.

Defense lawyers for Gregory McMichael said Friday that they have examined evidence that “tells a very different story” about Arbery and the two men charged with killing him. Attorney Laura Hogue told reporters: “There is more than one video of the incident.”

She did not give any specifics. A roughly 40-second cellphone video of the shooting was leaked online last week, a day before the McMichaels were charged the felony murder and aggravated assault. The video fueled a national outcry not just over the killing but also that more than two months passed before arrests were made.

Attorney Franklin Hogue, hired to defend Gregory McMichael along with his law partner wife, said more details would be revealed at a preliminary court hearing that he plans to request soon.

“The truth will reveal this is not just another act of violent racism,” Franklin Hogue told a news conference outside the couple's Macon office. “Greg McMichael did not commit murder. Greg McMichael is not a party to the crime of murder.”

Attorneys for Arbery's parents have said security camera video from the same home construction site Feb. 23 shows Arbery on the property right before the shooting. They also say the footage shows Arbery committing no crimes.

English has said nothing was ever stolen from his property. Graddy said his security cameras had recorded “numerous clips of persons entering the property” and shared two clips that showed a pair of children riding bicycles up to the home and then walking inside.

“There were frequently people on the construction site both day and night,” attorneys for Arbery's parents said in a statement Friday. “Ahmaud Arbery seems to be the only one who was presumed to be a criminal and ultimately the only one murdered based on that assumption.”

Travis McMichael, 34, called 911 to report a possible trespasser on English's property the night of Feb. 11, less than two weeks before Arbery was shot. He described a "black male, red shirt and white shorts.”

“When I turned around and saw him and backed up, he reached into his pocket and ran into the house," Travis McMichael told the 911 operator. "So I don’t know if he’s armed or not. But he looked like, he was acting like he was.”
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 04:44 PM   #41
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

One thang fo shore.. He aint gonna dranking that kool aide no more
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 06:01 PM   #42
smokedog01
Valued Poster

This thread is much funnier than I was expecting it to be.
smokedog01 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 10:27 PM   #43
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX View Post
And since people are stupid, they didn't question it. No matter how many times the media lies to the American public, they believe it every time. Why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer View Post
Nothing good from your post, if anything it makes you look like the rube they think we are.

Let me say the OP DOES NOT SPEAK FOR ME! Or 99.999% of conservatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

At the above table there is only one person who knows anything about proper policing protocol. Which one are you, Chan?

So, next time you ignorantly place yourself in the cross-hairs of the police you will suddenly realize that even though in your mind you are doing nothing illegal to a patrol officer your behavior might appear to be SUSPICIOUS and the patrol officer has the authority, if not the obligation, to investigate what the fuck two guys are doing sitting in a car in a parking lot at 10 p.m. or so at night ...
He is the racially profiled victim. Did you really have to ask? Another question. Is the text in red a double supposition? A maybe on top of a maybe? Nobody in that picture knew "anything about proper policing protocol."

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
This thread is much funnier than I was expecting it to be.
Let's keep it funny.

Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Understood White Freedom Perfectly

https://www.thenation.com/article/so...rbery-killing/

Quote:
The mode of lynching black folks may change with the technology of the times, but the product is always the same old black death.

White freedom is on full display by the overwhelmingly white protesters of stay-at-home orders around the country, in demonstrations that proliferated after reports of Covid-19’s black death tolls racialized the disease. It is not incidental that those defenders of white freedom have likened orders to remain at home to stem the spread of a deadly virus to the brutality of slavery while insisting that the ranks of disproportionately black and brown service workers already dying of the disease get back to making their lives comfortable.

On May 3, a black North Carolina woman and her son were besieged in their home by a mob of 15 angry white men, one reportedly carrying an assault weapon and another holding a shotgun. In the group was a sheriff’s deputy who, when told he had the wrong house, blocked the doorway with his foot and demanded to enter, according to the family’s lawyer. Law enforcement officers who initially responded to the scene made little effort to investigate the incident, which didn’t end in violence but certainly could have. The officers didn’t cite white freedom as their excuse for doing nothing in response to an armed vigilante group terrorizing a black family.

They didn’t have to.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 10:50 PM   #44
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

https://deadspin.com/ahmaud-arbery-w...pas-1843479376

Kid liked to run. That's all I will say about the racist father and son idiots who killed him.
Old 05-16-2020, 11:16 PM   #45
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

He is the racially profiled victim. Did you really have to ask? Another question. Is the text in red a double supposition? A maybe on top of a maybe? Nobody in that picture knew "anything about proper policing protocol."

Let's keep it funny.

Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Understood White Freedom Perfectly

https://www.thenation.com/article/so...rbery-killing/

Gates is exactly what he appeared to be. a guy breaking into a house. the fact hat he's black means nothing except as an excuse for this uppity obstreperous asshole to play the race card.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_...st_controversy

The arrest occurred just after Gates returned home to Cambridge after a trip to China to research the ancestry of Yo-Yo Ma for Faces of America.[2] Gates found the front door to his home jammed shut and, with the help of his driver, tried to force it open. A local witness reported their activity to the police as a potential burglary in progress. Accounts regarding the ensuing confrontation differ, but Gates was arrested by the responding officer, Cambridge Police Sgt. James Crowley, and charged with disorderly conduct.

According to the police report, Crowley arrived at the scene, went up to the front door, and asked Gates to step outside. Crowley explained he was investigating the report of a break-in in progress; as he did so, Gates opened the front door and said, "Why, because I'm a black man in America?"[1][12]

An independent panel with experts from across the nation published a report on June 30, 2010, which states that "Sergeant Crowley and Professor Gates each missed opportunities to 'ratchet down' the situation and end it peacefully" and share responsibility for the controversial July 16 arrest.

Gates could have tried to understand Crowley's view of the situation and could have spoken respectfully to Crowley.

just another uppity black asshole who thinks he's above the law. and found out he's not.

guess what woulda happened to a white guy who got uppity with the cops? same thing. and he wouldn't even get a free beer from Obama

BAHHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women