Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2020, 08:22 AM   #1
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Very hard to Watch Nursing Home Beating

I have linked to the Detroit area nursing home video of an orderly beating a nursing home patient.

This is hard to watch. Thank God James Woods posted this on his twitter account.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods

Why that guy who did the beating recorded his selfy doing this is incomprehensible.

Had he done this in Texas he would never get out of jail, even if he caught the COVID-19.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 08:36 AM   #2
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I have linked to the Detroit area nursing home video of an orderly beating a nursing home patient.

This is hard to watch. Thank God James Woods posted this on his twitter account.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods

Why that guy who did the beating recorded his selfy doing this is incomprehensible.

Had he done this in Texas he would never get out of jail, even if he caught the COVID-19.
people, like kids in institutional care, texas or elsewhere

have been beaten in harsh, unusual, uncontrolled and extremely violent ways by below average iq, frustrated with their own lives, ruled by impulsive fits of anger, men and women who have been influenced by many such institutionally pervasive actions until it was seen by those who both beat and were beaten as normal and deserved and right for a very long time or forever

although now much more rare then it once was
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 10:38 AM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I would like to see those Lansing Protesters get a hold of this Orderly, and beat him senseless on the Capitol Steps. Facebook Live.. piece of garbage.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 10:43 AM   #4
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I would like to see those Lansing Protesters get a hold of this Orderly, and beat him senseless on the Capitol Steps. Facebook Live.. piece of garbage.
Quote:
who the fuck are you, Helen Keller's brother?
who the fuck are you, hitler or ernst rohm's brother?
Old 05-22-2020, 10:48 AM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
who the fuck are you, hitler or ernst rohm's brother?
neither.. my name is Chung Tran, and I don't take beatings of the weak and elderly lightly. that Garbage deserves a public square beat-down.
Old 05-22-2020, 11:25 AM   #6
friendly fred
Valued Poster

I agree Chung Tran - the orderly deserves a taste of his own medicine.
Old 05-22-2020, 11:30 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I agree Chung Tran - the orderly deserves a taste of his own medicine.
and it needs to be that same medicine.. I guarantee the next Orderly that feels moved to beat a Nursing Home Patient, will remember the public beating this Michigan Orderly received. that will be a greater deterrent than a 50 years in prison sentence that most will forget about in 30 days.
Old 05-22-2020, 01:52 PM   #8
oeb11
Valued Poster

CT - you advocate "Justice" just as race-baiting agitators advocate "Justice" - a completely un-Constitutional and non due process "Justice".

Given the video - the perp should be arrested, charged, indicted, and given a Fair Trial by jury of Peers.

Peers who can make a reasoned decision on evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

When U throw away that due process in Thirst for Revenge - You throw it away for all - including Yourself!!

The RTM button is your friend.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 06:11 PM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
CT - you advocate "Justice" just as race-baiting agitators advocate "Justice" - a completely un-Constitutional and non due process "Justice".

When U throw away that due process in Thirst for Revenge - You throw it away for all - including Yourself!!

The RTM button is your friend.
ok, I will call it fairness then. whatever Politically Correct name that works for you. a savage beat-down is fair, the sooner the better. the problem with "justice", is that it rarely causes future crimes to abate. by the way, I advocate the death penalty too, I think it is far under-utilized. there should be one person killed by death penalty a day in Texas.. why not? one a day is murdered in Dallas County. and the death penalty must be swift.. within 6 months.. no deterrent otherwise.

who am I supposed to RTM? you?
Old 05-23-2020, 08:22 AM   #10
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
and it needs to be that same medicine.. I guarantee the next Orderly that feels moved to beat a Nursing Home Patient, will remember the public beating this Michigan Orderly received. that will be a greater deterrent than a 50 years in prison sentence that most will forget about in 30 days.
He definitely deserves both the beating in public as a warning to anyone else who does the same thing, or 50 years in jail, after he is duly convicted in a fair and impartial trial.

I would give him the option of just 5 years in jail if he agreed to the public beating, chained down by his arms and legs, and beaten with bamboo sticks by his victim and his family.
Old 05-23-2020, 08:27 AM   #11
oeb11
Valued Poster

While I personally oppose the death penalty - not a deterrent and the risk of innocents executed, it is the law of the land until the US decides to ban the use of capital punishment.

I personally think it far worse to put a capital offender in a cell alone for life in solitary - "death by prison".
IMHO.

And i strenuously disagree with bending and obviating Due Proces of Law to political and media inflammatory postings. No matter the politics.

When we abandon the Rule of Law against One - it is obviated for All - and "They" will eventually come for each of us.

And yes - the RTM button is your friend.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 08:44 AM   #12
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
While I personally oppose the death penalty - not a deterrent and the risk of innocents executed, it is the law of the land until the US decides to ban the use of capital punishment.

I personally think it far worse to put a capital offender in a cell alone for life in solitary - "death by prison".
IMHO.

And i strenuously disagree with bending and obviating Due Proces of Law to political and media inflammatory postings. No matter the politics.

When we abandon the Rule of Law against One - it is obviated for All - and "They" will eventually come for each of us.

And yes - the RTM button is your friend.

as one who was beaten with a short hard wood baseball bat shaved flat on two sides,, leaving about a foot to the handle, a wicked instrument,

beaten by a 28 year old man who stood about 5'10' and weighed around 220 when I was 13 and weighing perhaps 70 lbs

who after maybe 30 hits as hard as he could muster with each hit knocking me over a coffee table he had made me bend over,

who then proceeded to grab my hair and lift me off the floor and pressed me to the cinderblock wall and with the hand that was entwined in my hair banged my head off the wall about 10 times

I agree with you

just as if we succumb to social justice, there will be no justice, likewise if we succumb to street justice, there will be no justice
Old 05-23-2020, 12:44 PM   #13
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
as one who was beaten with a short hard wood baseball bat shaved flat on two sides,, leaving about a foot to the handle, a wicked instrument,

beaten by a 28 year old man who stood about 5'10' and weighed around 220 when I was 13 and weighing perhaps 70 lbs

who after maybe 30 hits as hard as he could muster with each hit knocking me over a coffee table he had made me bend over,

who then proceeded to grab my hair and lift me off the floor and pressed me to the cinderblock wall and with the hand that was entwined in my hair banged my head off the wall about 10 times

I agree with you

just as if we succumb to social justice, there will be no justice, likewise if we succumb to street justice, there will be no justice
I hope that bastard went to jail.
Old 05-23-2020, 02:47 PM   #14
oeb11
Valued Poster

NGIT and FF- +1!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 07:18 PM   #15
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
While I personally oppose the death penalty - not a deterrent and the risk of innocents executed

IMHO.
I disagree that it is not a deterrent.. it most certainly is, IF you utilize the Death Penalty properly.. we don't do it in America.. we give endless appeals, and death occurs 10-20 years later.. no immediacy = no deterrent.

it is far worse in solitary, sure, BUT.. no deterrence, AND we pay $100,000+ a year for that service.. no thanks.

however, I will say, and few would agree, who are death penalty advocates.. if a criminal insists he is innocent, I would not impose the death penalty.. it sounds weird in a way, but it's actually Biblical.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women