Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 11:10 AM   #1
Diligaf
Registered Member

Default Genuinely curious - what's the point?

I'm new around here, but every time I visit and check out the "new posts" this forum is always in the top hits. Not saying there aren't plenty of encounter reports, but this appears to be the most active forum thread on the site.

From looking through all the threads I can't find a single example of anyone changing their mind. So here's my question:

What's the point? Why do you all spend your days (literally from some of the post counts here) posting this all on a board designed to be a hooker review place?

I completely understand why board management likes it. It drives eyeballs and people click and get the popups - so profit. You all? There are multiple places on the internet where you can scream into your echo chamber. Why here?

Thanks.
Diligaf is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:46 AM   #2
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligaf View Post
I'm new around here, but every time I visit and check out the "new posts" this forum is always in the top hits. Not saying there aren't plenty of encounter reports, but this appears to be the most active forum thread on the site.

From looking through all the threads I can't find a single example of anyone changing their mind. So here's my question:

What's the point? Why do you all spend your days (literally from some of the post counts here) posting this all on a board designed to be a hooker review place?

I completely understand why board management likes it. It drives eyeballs and people click and get the popups - so profit. You all? There are multiple places on the internet where you can scream into your echo chamber. Why here?

Thanks.
Some guys like to hobby (see the ladies) and debate politics on the side without having to go to a separate website. Not sure why the guys who do not hobby like to debate politics on ECCIE.NET. You would have to ask them. Guys with good educational backrounds like to debate politics on here. I think that is part of the appeal.

The penal code in the state of Texas has changed with regards to the Hobby recently. ECCIE.NET went dark for a little while back in 2018. When ECCIE.NET came back on-line some rules were changed about how girls could post what they could say or wear. Some forums were closed. Some users (both guys and gals) started to leave ECCIE and go to other sites where rules are not as strict. This has resulted in the Political Forum being as busy as it is. I only have about 3,000 posts. I will never catch the guys who have 20,000 plus.

If you need a website with more hobby related information go try ourhome2.net ( AKA OH2). Most ladies have gone over to OH2. Some of the ladies have an account on both websites. Good luck.
adav8s28 is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:43 PM   #3
CreatedInSpace
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Some guys like to hobby (see the ladies) and debate politics on the side without having to go to a separate website. Not sure why the guys who do not hobby like to debate politics on ECCIE.NET. You would have to ask them. Guys with good educational backrounds like to debate politics on here. I think that is part of the appeal.
I think you’re on to something with this. I’d hypothesize that it’s because the site caters to an expensive “hobby” and those who partake in it are typically of a higher income/education group than you’d find somewhere like Reddit.

Obviously I could be way off base but, from a relative newcomer’s perspective, there’s a different vibe here than most forums.
CreatedInSpace is offline   Quote
Old Today, 06:30 AM   #4
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Tutorial: How 2 B an AVP for Thee.

Welcome to the cat box, Aspiring Valued Poster.
#1) Read the rules
One of them surely has something to do with respect of posters, topic and something about the board, in general, and even the moderators... On the upside, you get friendly reminders (coaching tips) about it from time to time.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old Today, 09:03 AM   #5
Diligaf
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Welcome to the cat box, Aspiring Valued Poster.
#1) Read the rules
One of them surely has something to do with respect of posters, topic and something about the board, in general, and even the moderators... On the upside, you get friendly reminders (coaching tips) about it from time to time.
I must admit, I have no idea what this means, or how it's remotely relevant to my question. But thanks?
Diligaf is offline   Quote
Old Today, 09:52 AM   #6
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Stated another, yet entirely different, way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligaf View Post
I must admit, I have no idea what this means, or how it's remotely relevant to my question. But thanks?
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the bus ride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

It's about the best way I can describe the Political Forum on ekky.

Dilligaf
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women