Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2019, 11:56 AM   #1
Shawsall
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21
Default Got caught

I guess now we know her real age is 45.... Staff Edit. dj8
Shawsall is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 12:12 PM   #2
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

What's fucked about this, is that all you need to be charged with prostitution is an offer of money exchange, and then the added charge of instruments can be anything from a cell phone, pager, or a computer. Shitty fucking world for hooking lately. These bitches need a TOR equivalent to help protect them from further charges than selling the pussy. Which is a joke of a crime. Hell I know guys / gals who'd rather that exchange than marrying a women just for sex. That's just plain fucking stupid, and super expensive.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 03:13 PM   #3
Duderino79
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Is that PA law that a money exchange is enough for charges? If so, that is fucked.

I knew Staff Edit. dj8 was older than advertised, but had no idea she was busted years ago. I almost left when I met her in person because she lied about her age. I've seen profiles of her many places including Ashley Madison and Eros. She uses different names.
Duderino79 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 04:03 PM   #4
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 221980
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why are y'all outing anybody's personal information on here including her real name? I surely hope somebody Returns the favor if y'all ever get busted by the law and then turns around and post it on a hooker board. Smfh ignorant!!!
TheeCharlieGirl is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 04:19 PM   #5
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16
Default This has been discussed before..

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=30

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...9&postcount=14

Do NOT post links to arrest reports
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 05:08 PM   #6
Shawsall
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

Sorry about that. I’m not on frequent enough I guess and I’ve seen those types of things in the past. Noted for the future. If there was a way to delete posts I would have taken it down.
Shawsall is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 05:43 PM   #7
pittlicker
Premium Access

Trump avatar. Enough said
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 05:46 PM   #8
Duderino79
Gaining Momentum

Yep. Says Trump is the fucking man.
Old 07-30-2019, 06:00 PM   #9
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duderino79 View Post
Yep. Says Trump is the fucking man.
Says the genius who just OUTED real world/life info....
Old 07-30-2019, 06:22 PM   #10
Duderino79
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl View Post
Says the genius who just OUTED real world/life info....
The fuck are you talking about? I didn’t post the link, Staff edit to remove insults. dj8
Old 07-30-2019, 10:39 PM   #11
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

She looks like shit, she has been doing this long enough to know if a guy offers $200 for a car date he is a cop.

Trump 2020
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 09:41 AM   #12
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
She looks like shit, she has been doing this long enough to know if a guy offers $200 for a car date he is a cop.

Trump 2020
wow sounds like you might have been there to witness the shitt go down? I mean you seem so informed about what happened... SO please enlighten us. Lmfao I can 100% guarantee you that's not how it went down with her. But you keep believing whatever you want. Spreading misinformation is just like gossiping. JS. BTW we can joke about this all day long but at the end of the day we all have to worry about this because they're not just picking off girls now they're picking off hobbyist too. And from what I'm hearing they're making up the rules as they go along. I'd be willing to bet money she beats the charges based on the FACTS not HEARSAY. It's so funny how people like the bash others that aren't here to defend themselves. Smfh speaks volumes about your character IMHO
Old 07-31-2019, 12:16 PM   #13
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl View Post
wow sounds like you might have been there to witness the shitt go down? I mean you seem so informed about what happened... SO please enlighten us. Lmfao I can 100% guarantee you that's not how it went down with her. But you keep believing whatever you want. Spreading misinformation is just like gossiping. JS. BTW we can joke about this all day long but at the end of the day we all have to worry about this because they're not just picking off girls now they're picking off hobbyist too. And from what I'm hearing they're making up the rules as they go along. I'd be willing to bet money she beats the charges based on the FACTS not HEARSAY. It's so funny how people like the bash others that aren't here to defend themselves. Smfh speaks volumes about your character IMHO

Were you there? How are you able to guarantee 100% that the bust went down another way? Do you have insider information? Were you there, maybe helping the police take out the competition? It was reported in the paper and most likely audio and video taped. As far as beating the charges she hasn't had the best track record in doing that so far. You say i am spreading misinformation but your entire post was misinformation and gossip.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 01:58 PM   #14
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Delusional....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
Were you there? How are you able to guarantee 100% that the bust went down another way? Do you have insider information? Were you there, maybe helping the police take out the competition? It was reported in the paper and most likely audio and video taped. As far as beating the charges she hasn't had the best track record in doing that so far. You say i am spreading misinformation but your entire post was misinformation and gossip.
Been way too busy to respond to the bullshyt but since you asked & I have a minute to waste...She had just left my house prior. We Had an awesome huge dinner I had made for her. I often do that for folks that I've known and care for for a long time. So, I guess I actually do have Insider info... from her Lol Take out Competition? HUH? Be a ratt?? I think you have me confused with someone else being that you don't know me from a can of paint and all. Toodles!
Old 08-22-2019, 04:06 PM   #15
swigs
Gaining Momentum

Go back to Indys were you belong
swigs is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women