Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Carolinas > Coed Discussions - North & South Carolina
Coed Discussions - North & South Carolina Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2011, 11:39 PM   #16
Lowkey4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Headed to South Carolina next weekend... From what I read Hobbying aint dead but looking through your forums says otherwise... I'm in Dallas and if you look at our forums, you'd be a fool to think we anywhere close... now due to our population proximity I understand it may be different, but what about an out of towner thats going to be in Sumter/Columbia for a week.. any suggestions?
Lowkey4me is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:20 AM   #17
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I don't know much about providers in the Columbia area, but I would check p411, date check and theeroticreview.com to see who's available. Those are the best resources for the Carolinas.
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:21 AM   #18
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Check the provider ads at the bottom of the Carolina page too - there are usually quite a few traveling providers, if there aren't any locals that work for you.
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:22 PM   #19
thumpusa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Low,
Who suggested we were "close" to Dallas? Though you came on here bashing, I'll tell you that there are a number of ladies in Columbia/Sumter. What you may find, depends on what you prefer.
thumpusa is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:44 AM   #20
Jared411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I just had to chime in. I feel for you guys right now. Also being from Texas, but not Big-D, H-town is where I do most of my adventuring, the possibiliteis of ECCIE catching on are limitless. I'm visiting Raleigh for a while and generally rely on ECCIE to point me in the right direction no matter where my travels take me.

I rely on feedback, not ads. There just isn't a lot here, yet. Keep bumping the site. Get your buddies to chime in. Get the providers on board and the site can take off. Take a look at the Houston or Dallas or Miami sites. That could be the Carolinas some day. By the way, I've already wasted some money in this town going to BP asian body rub spots. Absoilutely no extras!! I'm a legit massage guy who loves some extras and this has been disappointing. Any latinas fit those requirements in the Raleigh area?
Jared411 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:29 AM   #21
Lowkey4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Thanks Fellaz, I'll give some of those options shot.
Thump, I mentioned Dallas because that is where I live and what I can use to compare it too. Im sorry if you took it personal and felt I was "bashing the Carolinas". It's just human nature to compare and my comparisons was of the forums and forums alone. Like Jared said, it has nothing to do with the providers, but the reviews on ECCIE. For all I know Carolinas could actually have more per capita than Dallas, but this site is my primary means of serching for providers. Also I lived in Sumter for 7 years (not hobbying then) but am glad to come back for a few days and needed someone to preoccupy my time. So now for the more important matters at hand. I't be nice to find a AMP or any MP that offers at least some L2 or L3... Any suggestions?
Lowkey4me is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 07:53 PM   #22
thumpusa
Valued Poster

You Texas boys have all the luck. I've hobbied almost as much in TX as NC, so I am all too aware of the difference. I'm not much for massage fun, but Bobbi in the Raliegh area has rep for making sure you're happy. In sumter/columbia, Madison, Layla, Sweet Amy, Addison Gray (call her ahead & she'll come to COLA) all have good reps. You can find all on bp.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:16 PM   #23
natashalynne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 56324
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I'd be happy to meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumpusa View Post
CG,
Give Natasha a visit if you like her type. She's a lot of fun.
Thanks for the props Thump!
natashalynne is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #24
natashalynne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumpusa View Post
You Texas boys have all the luck. I've hobbied almost as much in TX as NC, so I am all too aware of the difference. I'm not much for massage fun, but Bobbi in the Raliegh area has rep for making sure you're happy. In sumter/columbia, Madison, Layla, Sweet Amy, Addison Gray (call her ahead & she'll come to COLA) all have good reps. You can find all on bp.
I also frequent both Columbia and Sumter. I have regulars in both, and I am always willing to travel to either one on request.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #25
thumpusa
Valued Poster

Default Sumpter/Columbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by natashalynne View Post
I also frequent both Columbia and Sumter. I have regulars in both, and I am always willing to travel to either one on request.
And she is an awesome companion.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:19 PM   #26
SiD
Valued Poster

Great, now I too have to chime in... I just found out there is a distinct possibilty that I may be moving to Fayetteville! so, of course I had to check out the boards! While it does seem slow in comparison to Dallas, it doesn't mean that there is not great talent! Unfortunately, all I have read (so far) online about Fayetteville hasn't been too glowing either! please tell me they are wrong! I'm hearing roaches in the streets, high crime, and overrall dump.. just sayin what I read... Hoping they are wrong! If they are right though, what is another city that wouldn't be a bad commute with more goin' on? PM if ya want!
SiD is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 06:30 AM   #27
natashalynne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hi SiD,

That's a tough one. I won't knock Fayetteville too much, but I will say that it may be my least favorite town in NC. And it's kind of isolated and in the middle of nowhere, which doesn't help much.

The definition of "bad commute" is relative. The very best town anywhere near Fayetteville is Raleigh, but it's more than an hour away. Wilmington is okay too, but it's further still. There may be some activity in Pinehurst, Southern Pines or Goldsboro - I don't know - but those are the only other halfway decent size towns anywhere near there. And they're not big...
Old 05-10-2011, 11:19 AM   #28
SiD
Valued Poster

Thanks Natasha! Not the best of news I was hoping for though! lol I think the furthest I would want to commute would be something like 45 minutes. Doesn't sound that Fayetteville has much of anything going on... Hobby or not! and Raleigh is more than hour? uggh! So, within that 45 minutes are there ANY safer, fun towns? with at least a nightlife? LOL Thanks again!
SiD is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #29
thumpusa
Valued Poster

Sid,Fayettenam is a bit of an island. However, it is a military town on a major north/south interstate, so I would think visiting ladies are an option. Good luck if you make the move.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:59 PM   #30
SiD
Valued Poster

Thanks Thump, I'll let ya'll know what the dealio is as soon as I know.. More than anything, If I do move I want it to be in at least a safe, cool, area.. All I hear is that its pretty much a dump... Hoping I'm wrong, but like I said I wouldn't mind a lil drive in the morning/night if it meant I wouldn't get mugged..
SiD is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women