Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2023, 01:27 PM   #1
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default China is at war with the United States and the west...

...but like 1995, we are not at war with them. Bin Laden publicly declared war on the west in 1995 and Bill Clinton ignored the threat. Until that day in 2001 when some people did something to someone.

Here it is 2023. Our intellectual property is being stolen, our children are being spied upon, the Chinese are establishing trading agreements for rare earth minerals around the globe freezing us out of the market, the Chinese are buying property near our military bases (read the book The Spike), the Chinese released by accident or design a virus on the US killing 1.1 million Americans, the Chinese are deploying as a weapon, Fentanyl, which has killed 100s of thousands of Americans in the last decade, the Chinese have publicly stated they are going to go to war with us in the next five years, the Chinese have surveilled us with app, balloon, and corrupted politicians, and the Chinese have bought the current US president and his corrupt family.

So what do we do about it? Stop buying Chinese goods, get your representatives to prevent any more Chinese land purchases and undo those like Harry Reid was involved in Nevada. Use the US military to take out the cartels in Mexico like we did in Pakistan with Bin Laden. Shit can any politician that has had more than a casual relationship with the Chinese government or business (which are the same thing). Bring our production home to the west if not the United States. The US government should be buying NOTHING from China right down to the buttons on our uniforms.

Or, you could bury your head in the dirt, pretend that it is not happening, or admit that you are one of them and hope that they Chinese don't follow their history and eliminate the turncoats first.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 02:08 PM   #2
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Good thing Joey got the Philippines back on board.

Think we'll be using the old Subic Bay again?

We've let them into our backyard practically voluntarily. The spying/hacking thing has been going on for as long as there has been an ARPPANET. And we've been ignoring it. Everything in The Cuckoo Nest book still happens today. And until we enact laws about foreign nationals buying real estate, that is gonna happen. Until you start complaining about taking flu shots, that is a null statement to *me.* And we need to address ourselves and addiction rates before we blame those that sell the product to us (remove demand, no more drug problem.) And we let them conduct business around the world for resources while ignoring the gold mine at such spots. And i've talked to people who have been to countries where China has made inroads and they have likened it to the people making a deal with the devil. So, that avenue is not completely lost.

If americans stopped demanding the lowest price on stuff and showed a bit of integrity and ante up a little bit, we'd be making the stuff here at a better quality. But we should really consider doing it. As soon as China stops placing a supreme value on return on investment, they can dust us by concentrating on the handmade aspect of goods produced. We can kiss our ass goodbye if they ever do that.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 02:26 PM   #3
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Did Joey get PI on board or is this really a case of PI looking for refuge? I think the latter but what does that mean? Is Joey really going to roll back the Chinese in the China Sea, the occupied PI islands, or the man made military bases built by the Chinese?

As for drugs, it would be a good long-term goal to get rid of demand but the easy thing to do is interdiction. Nothing to say about taking out the cartels with our military?

How about some acknowledgement that Trump recognized the threat but maybe not the magnitude?
Old 03-05-2023, 04:38 PM   #4
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Did Joey get PI on board or is this really a case of PI looking for refuge? I think the latter but what does that mean? Is Joey really going to roll back the Chinese in the China Sea, the occupied PI islands, or the man made military bases built by the Chinese?

As for drugs, it would be a good long-term goal to get rid of demand but the easy thing to do is interdiction. Nothing to say about taking out the cartels with our military?

How about some acknowledgement that Trump recognized the threat but maybe not the magnitude?
No doubt China may be a formidable foe.The Chinese have always been known to stick to their principles. While their kids learn things like Math, Science and Economics. American kids are learning useless shit like Critical Race Theory, how to use gender pronouns and how to twerk.

https://www.google.com/search?client...id:OTSQozWP-rM
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 09:02 AM   #5
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

My only question is, once a conflict starts and the Chicoms sink a CVN, what will our response be? I know our SSNs will try and put any troop vessels headed to Taiwan on the seabed... and the subs will be the only way we prevail... but it's going to be very, very costly even to get a draw.

Which I'm less and less sure of.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 01:17 PM   #6
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Doesn't one go with the other?
Just as Vietnam, Japan and others are having problems with China. You know if the Big Cheeto were to have this happen during his admin, y'all would be out there fist bumping, 'Murica #1 and all that. Happens to someone else, you belittle every detail. But that's *my* opinion.

Drugs, we both agree that getting rid of the demand, the bad part that comes from beyond our border will be greatly reduced. Interdiction is easy. But time/labour/cost consuming and it never seems to end. And you can see how it goes in, say, Columbia where we send military aid for such. I do like donnys attitude for drug policy domestically. Doesn't hurt to say that on my end like it seems the righties to give kudos to Joey. I think trump has always been sympathetic to America drug problem due to a member of his family having issues.
Old 03-06-2023, 01:25 PM   #7
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

"the undiscovered country, from whose bourn no traveler returns, puzzles the will"
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 07:21 AM   #8
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Doesn't one go with the other?
Just as Vietnam, Japan and others are having problems with China. You know if the Big Cheeto were to have this happen during his admin, y'all would be out there fist bumping, 'Murica #1 and all that. Happens to someone else, you belittle every detail. But that's *my* opinion.

Drugs, we both agree that getting rid of the demand, the bad part that comes from beyond our border will be greatly reduced. Interdiction is easy. But time/labour/cost consuming and it never seems to end. And you can see how it goes in, say, Columbia where we send military aid for such. I do like donnys attitude for drug policy domestically. Doesn't hurt to say that on my end like it seems the righties to give kudos to Joey. I think trump has always been sympathetic to America drug problem due to a member of his family having issues.
Are you talking about Hunter or Ashley?
Old 03-07-2023, 10:19 AM   #9
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
... I think trump has always been sympathetic to America drug problem due to a member of his family having issues.
Quote:
Are you talking about Hunter or Ashley?
See you are still being vain and not addressing the reason why you can't read or see.

...But I might be wrong. Can you show me which members of donnys family you are referring to?
Old 03-07-2023, 10:22 AM   #10
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

And I guess these mean nothing because donny probably was addressing them in his "Shithole Countries" statement.
Old 03-07-2023, 07:29 PM   #11
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
My only question is, once a conflict starts and the Chicoms sink a CVN, what will our response be? I know our SSNs will try and put any troop vessels headed to Taiwan on the seabed... and the subs will be the only way we prevail... but it's going to be very, very costly even to get a draw.

Which I'm less and less sure of.
If it is like that asinine war in Ukraine, the Taiwanese will only be able to kill any Chicoms who are actually on there land. They in no way will be able to retaliate against Beijing lest the “war” gets escalated.
Jackie S is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women