Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2017, 11:39 PM   #1
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Baby Driver - what did you think?

OK, I LOVE my sci-fi more than anything, and of course comedies and action. I just love movies. Saw Baby Driver last night and it was SO FREAKING GOOD!

The timing of the shots and motions to the amazing soundtrack was just so spot on.

Hardly 5 minutes go by without music.

Wondering how they get some of their shots with the driving is just mind blowing. I WANT TO DRIVE LIKE BABY!

If you saw it, what did you think about it?
If you are thinking about seeing it - don't wait to see it on your TV unless you just have a bomb ass tv and kodi on a firestick.

It is ABSOLUTELY worth the trouble of going to the theatre. I suggest a "reserve your seat ahead of time" place. I went to a typical amc and some nut job beotch in the front row was on her phone the entire time. But the movie was just so good no one got up to tell. I should have yelled out, "GET OFF YOUR DAMN PHONE". Shoulda, woulda, coulda...
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 11:28 PM   #2
Zireta Jolie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 407641
My ECCIE Reviews

It wasn't my favorite! I was a little reluctant after initially seeing the trailer, but I kept an open mind and saw it in the theater. The soundtrack was amazing, but beside that, nothing really stood out! I don't think the movie turned out nearly as 'cool' as they are hoping. The script seemed forced, banal even. Something was missing for me.

Then again, after seeing all of the positive reviews, my expectations may've been a tad high lol. ����
Zireta Jolie is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 12:10 AM   #3
Danson&Highsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I found it thoroughly enjoyable. The soundtrack really is wonderful and goes well with the movie. They pull off a lot of great shots and it really does work well with some of the different personalities that they have going on. It had a lot of good comedic parts to it too. Edgar Wright can be a tough one to handle for some but I thought he did really well here. I was really hoping for a scene with Jon Hamm, Jon Bernthal, and Jamie Foxx, but it didn't happen, and all I got was 2 out of 3. I don't expect everyone to think it's great, but I could probably watch this one a lot more times and keep enjoying it.
Danson&Highsmith is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:40 AM   #4
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

It was decent. Not the best, and certainly far from the worst I've seen this year. I think the cast, and soundtrack, made it better than it might have been otherwise. Waiting for Valerian. Think it's going to break records
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 11:13 AM   #5
silverstate53
Account Disabled

Encounters: 251

Just another building block in the crap pile hollywood has been creating for years now !! Sorry angie nothing personal darling !!
silverstate53 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 11:51 AM   #6
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't take it personal. WALDT.

I actually meant to put this thread in the Dallas sandbox, but it's fine here too.

My friend I went to see it with really enjoyed it. As did I, but I took my youngest son to see the Mummy with us, and I just should have shown him the original at home. I don't want him thinking THAT was what the Mummy should have been like.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women