Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado > Coed Discussions - Denver
Coed Discussions - Denver Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2017, 04:21 PM   #1
Denver's_CrazyHorse
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Cool How graphic and explicit should I be...

Ha...gotcha...you thought this thread was going to be about reviews but it's not.

I've seen how common it is for visiting providers to ask about where to stay so I've been thinking about putting together a comprehensive hotel/motel guide broken down into the various neighborhoods that they could be referred to. After all with decades of hobbying there are very few places in town that I haven't been to. Whenever I'm driving around town I'll pass by a place and either fondly recall a past appointment there or wonder who might be working there that day.

Here's the problem though. I remember a thread on TOB years ago where a guy was remembering past appointments on a particular street in the DTC. This is a street with the same name as a recent former president. For any busy hobbyist the odds of having been on this street is pretty good as it has at least a half dozen hotels/motels as well as several apartment complexes. In any case some of the providers went ape shit over the mere mention of the street name even though no particular hotel was mentioned and the thread wasn't about any particular lady or session.

In putting together a guide of where to stay for visiting providers I'd love to be able to mention specific places as well as streets and intersections. There are several reasons for why I'd want to do it. The first two are hobby related. Some places for security reasons have moved to elevators needing room card keys to use. Also some places lock the doors at night. Both things are useful to know as they do affect access for both clients or providers. The 3rd reason is purely for the visual pleasures. Certain hotels around town have those kind of picture post card views of the front range that the chamber of commerce drool over. It be a shame to stay at one of those places and get a room on the east side or down so low as to not have a view.

So what do you guys and gals think. Without being associated with a particular provider and/or a particular day/time do you think there is any real harm in naming names when talking about hotels/motels that would be good for a provider to set up shop in.

...Happy Hobbying...
...Crazy Horse...
Denver's_CrazyHorse is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 06:31 PM   #2
femalehobbyist
I am your healer

User ID: 10948
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will help! Great idea sugar. I don't think putting exact locations is a good idea for obvious reasons....but will be really helpful!

How about we also include restaurants and things to do while visiting.
femalehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 08:19 PM   #3
Denver's_CrazyHorse
Gaining Momentum

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by femalehobbyist View Post
I will help! Great idea sugar. I don't think putting exact locations is a good idea for obvious reasons....but will be really helpful!

How about we also include restaurants and things to do while visiting.
Well I did envision a thread that once I got it going could be added too by others as time went on to keep it current so that it be easy to link to when someone asks about where to stay. For instance I don't know a lot about all the new places being built between Broomfield and Boulder although I do of the places up north that have been there for awhile. So a team effort would put together the perfect tourist guide.

This thread is to hash out the details. Because from my point of view as a hobbyist it isn't obvious why I can't mention exact locations. Perhaps as a provider you could explain.
Let's use an example.

If in a similar guide about Chicago I had something good or bad to say about the Marriott at 625 S.Ashland Ave. in relation to the hobby/profession what exactly are the local LE going to do put it under 24hr surveillance. Kind of hard to do especially since in the guide there's a half a dozen or more hotels mentioned for one reason or another. Is it because it brings attention to a place? Well you're talking about places that everyone in LE or the hotel industry already knows what goes on. As long as no body disturbs the civilians no one gives a damn what goes on behind closed doors. When it comes time for LE to do a sting to prove to the holders of the purse strings that they are actually doing something they already know where to pick the low hanging fruit... one of the reasons for staying out of Lakewood.

In any case I've never understood how the mention of a street could get provider panties all wadded up.

...Happy Hobbying...
...Crazy Horse...
Old 07-20-2017, 07:46 AM   #4
femalehobbyist
I am your healer

User ID: 10948
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just isn't good practice to give out exact locations on the open board. Discretion is paramount.
femalehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 09:30 AM   #5
Denver's_CrazyHorse
Gaining Momentum

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by femalehobbyist View Post
Just isn't good practice to give out exact locations on the open board. Discretion is paramount.
You say that but then give no reasons why and for my kind of analytical mind that's just a non starter. Without being specifically associated with either 1. a specific provider or 2. a specific timeline how does mentioning a hotel endanger anyone in particular or the hobbying public in general.
...Happy Hobbying...
...Crazy Horse...
Old 07-21-2017, 11:29 AM   #6
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver's_CrazyHorse View Post
You say that but then give no reasons why and for my kind of analytical mind that's just a non starter. Without being specifically associated with either 1. a specific provider or 2. a specific timeline how does mentioning a hotel endanger anyone in particular or the hobbying public in general.
...Happy Hobbying...
...Crazy Horse...
How's this?

On your list you include the "Cozy Bedbug Hotel" right across the street from Target. You have now informed visiting providers that this hotel is a safe place to do business.

LE (who visit this website more frequently than I do) goes to hotel management and the conversation goes something like this: "WTF? You are helping human traffickers!!! Stop it or your name will be splashed on every newspaper from coast to coast!" Hotel cooperates much more agreeably with LE than they normally would have, and a large percentage of visiting providers get silver bracelets because LE is focusing on where you told them to go.

OPSEC.....Operational Security.......helps the ladies. Let's help them maintain it.

These ladies know the business far better than we do. They know the safer spots. The spots with better pricing. More privacy. Less traffic. They also have their own forum where they can discus these things....or send the info by PM if they want to help. Posting a list such as you are describing actually makes their job harder.

I know you're a good guy and are trying to help. But if you REALLY want to help the provider population.....pick one....drop a few bennies....and get your dick wet.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 10:04 PM   #7
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

CH, I posted below to TOB forum a few years ago and share with some touring providers who ask I think still holds true. In Denver (to me) there are four (4) main areas with pros and cons. I won't name specific hotels, but they are very easy to source in the 3 - 5 star range:

The four areas are:

1. Denver Tech Center (DTC) - this is the #1 preferred place to stay as LE is pretty low, it's easy to blend in with all of the restaurants, shops, retail, hotels etc. All but one place offers free parking and very easy to get around with light rail. Only con is gents from north Denver and State won't visit DTC as they think it's too busy and hard to get thru with traffic.

2. Downtown Denver - many ladies like downtown as it's easy for gents to get away and play during daytime. Night time isn't too bad either. Cons to downtown are many hotels have elevator keys, so you'll have to greet your gent down in the lobby and paid parking.

3. North Denver - This area is just north of downtown off of Interstate 25 with the exits of 84th, 104th & 120th. Really not too much to do in this area as each exit offers some amenities, but not like DTC or downtown. Really no cons as most of the hotels are free to park, easy access and gents from Denver will visit ladies in this area.

4. Hwy 36 between Church Ranch Road and Flatirons area - Similar to DTC area, but much more vast. one is at Church Ranch and the other main one is near Flatirons. You will attract gents from Boulder to this area, but gents from south Denver tend not to venture this far (< 30 miles).

The two areas you want to stay far from as a touring lady is Lakewood and Aurora. Both have active LE basis; Lakewood by far is worse than Aurora. Our airport is very far from all four places above, but light rail from the airport will take you to all places and can Uber to a hotel if necessary. Our airport area (DIA) will attract a few, but most gents won't venture out to DIA as the other four areas are better suited (imo) to hobbying.
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 05:01 PM   #8
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As a provider any hotel that is mentioned on a forum is automatically out for me. Please don't burn the hotel but posting the name unless it is one that is hot with LEO or unsafe.

Put yourself in the role of LEO. You're cruising a forum for information amd come across a specific hotel listed as safe. Now I don't know about you but this sapoisexual is turned on because you just gave me the location for my next sting.

Then not only have you risked providers doing out calls, but you have also just risk hobbyist doing incalls. What's worse, those hobbyist get hit and they are pushed to give up their profile sign in info. Then the entire community is in trouble.
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 06:28 PM   #9
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk View Post
CH, I posted below to TOB forum a few years ago and share with some touring providers who ask I think still holds true. In Denver (to me) there are four (4) main areas with pros and cons. I won't name specific hotels, but they are very easy to source in the 3 - 5 star range:

The four areas are:

1. Denver Tech Center (DTC) - this is the #1 preferred place to stay as LE is pretty low, it's easy to blend in with all of the restaurants, shops, retail, hotels etc. All but one place offers free parking and very easy to get around with light rail. Only con is gents from north Denver and State won't visit DTC as they think it's too busy and hard to get thru with traffic.

2. Downtown Denver - many ladies like downtown as it's easy for gents to get away and play during daytime. Night time isn't too bad either. Cons to downtown are many hotels have elevator keys, so you'll have to greet your gent down in the lobby and paid parking.

3. North Denver - This area is just north of downtown off of Interstate 25 with the exits of 84th, 104th & 120th. Really not too much to do in this area as each exit offers some amenities, but not like DTC or downtown. Really no cons as most of the hotels are free to park, easy access and gents from Denver will visit ladies in this area.

4. Hwy 36 between Church Ranch Road and Flatirons area - Similar to DTC area, but much more vast. one is at Church Ranch and the other main one is near Flatirons. You will attract gents from Boulder to this area, but gents from south Denver tend not to venture this far (< 30 miles).

The two areas you want to stay far from as a touring lady is Lakewood and Aurora. Both have active LE basis; Lakewood by far is worse than Aurora. Our airport is very far from all four places above, but light rail from the airport will take you to all places and can Uber to a hotel if necessary. Our airport area (DIA) will attract a few, but most gents won't venture out to DIA as the other four areas are better suited (imo) to hobbying.
Thanks BBB ... I visited just once like lol 2-3yrs ago and was looking to do it again. So...this was pretty helpful (doesn't look like much changed from the last time tho).

I think info like DTC, North Denver, SW Denver, Downtown Denver, Interlocken, Flatiron etc is more than enough info in an ad or a review. Anything more imo is TMI.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women