Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2017, 09:11 AM   #1
Lovelyallison
Account Disabled

User ID: 199109
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Cancellations: end this trend before it takes off running!

When it comes to cancellations, what do you think is proper? 1 hour? 3 hours? 30 minutes? I usually prefer 24 hours notice, and I can count on one hand the appointments I have cancelled on my end.

Being said, last night I had one of your local girls cancel a doubles session that WAS SCHEDULED IN ADVANCE stating multiple reasons. She "spaced out" & had the date wrong in her head, she was travelling on a spare tire so she couldn't make it, and then ultimately she was "uncomfortable." Had I not finally texted her to see when she'd be arriving I doubt I would have ever heard from her. Class act

This morning I had a gent cancel a pre-scheduled appointment stating he thought the 21st was a Saturday, not a Friday.

Now I definitely won't go so far as to say this is a Nebraska trend because it seems to be happening all over, but I will say no matter what, provider or client, we need to take better care in being considerate of each others time. And check a Calendar before booking. Or just stop blaming the Calendar for your lack of hobby courtesy or professionalism. How do we end this new trend, because I for one am NOT a fan.

*End rant here* lol
Have a wonderful weekend!
Lovelyallison is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 12:22 PM   #2
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

My personal; experience is I have had to cancel a few in my hobby career. I always try to give as much notice as possible. But in that same career I have had providers cancel last minute or NCNS at a 10 to 1 vs me canceling. I agree we need to be aware of others time but it seems to me that providers are way less aware than the guys.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 01:22 PM   #3
Lovelyallison
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Cancellations happen. Things pop up, as a human and not only a provider I know and understand that. This is also why I reschedule meetings. 9/10 a person who isn't full of it will try to RESCHEDULE instead of just cancelling. USUALLY!

I definitely agree with you about the lack of awareness by providers as well! It seems it's not only men but the girls that think it's ok to waste someone's time. It seems the general thought process is if a girl NCNS guys are just losing time, but vice versa a girl loses money. They are EQUALLY nonsense. I know some guys have to plan ahead of time to make it work in their schedule and I for one appreciate that. It is not always as easy as hopping up and driving over, which is why I don't book unless I KNOW I have the time. There's got to be come common courtesy here and it just seems to be lacking across the boards.

Never met ya,but thanks for being one of the good guys!
Old 07-21-2017, 02:52 PM   #4
rodneylarue
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

You're a beautiful lady. I'm sorry that you were inconvenienced here, and I hope the rest of your trip is good.
rodneylarue is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 03:10 PM   #5
Lovelyallison
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well thank you dear Midwest gents like yourself are one of the reasons I enjoy visiting NE!
Old 07-22-2017, 09:57 PM   #6
ILuvNips
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Cancellations suck that's why I hate making appointments. Nothing worse (excluding a ncns) than prepping for someone in particular for a week and then 5 minutes before the appointment, getting a cancel notice. I prefer just hitting the phone and seeing who's available at that moment.
ILuvNips is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 04:32 AM   #7
I like rice
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvNips View Post
Cancellations suck that's why I hate making appointments. Nothing worse (excluding a ncns) than prepping for someone in particular for a week and then 5 minutes before the appointment, getting a cancel notice. I prefer just hitting the phone and seeing who's available at that moment.
I hear ya. Twice I have gotten the ncns. I sent a text after our start time and get a reply back that they sent a message te day before saying it wouldnt work. Once was with someone I had seen before and have since. The other girl is very popular but hasnt been back since. I usually have a limited window so when a time channges its rare I can meet at a different time. For that reason I like a short notice gal. Too bad they have killed that thread in Nebraska,
I like rice is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 04:58 AM   #8
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

If you have a morning appointment, wake up coughing and hacking with a sore throat, I will cancel right away. But that might only be a couple hours notice via text.

I don't like to make appointments more than 48 hours in advance as odds of something coming up are greater and that I would need to cancel.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 10:20 AM   #9
oldguy57II
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I work in a job where the work load is extremely fluid and totally out of my control. I also have an autistic son. I hate cancelling, but for me it is all too frequent.
oldguy57II is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 12:02 PM   #10
Lovelyallison
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldguy57II View Post
I work in a job where the work load is extremely fluid and totally out of my control. I also have an autistic son. I hate cancelling, but for me it is all too frequent.
I understand. Sometimes cancellations in a situation like that are inevitable. I live in the DMV area and most of my regulars are fairly busy men lol which is why I have the option to make a "standing appointment" where basically our get together is pre-payed. This way if something comes up last minute (business meeting, client conferences,etc) I am not left just flapping in the wind, and they can rebook at their next earliest convenience. There are a few other factors that go into it, but that's the basics. Not sure if you have a regular, but maybe it's something to consider.
Old 07-23-2017, 12:08 PM   #11
Lovelyallison
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
If you have a morning appointment, wake up coughing and hacking with a sore throat, I will cancel right away. But that might only be a couple hours notice via text.

I don't like to make appointments more than 48 hours in advance as odds of something coming up are greater and that I would need to cancel.
For sure. I would rather have you cancel that bring whatever you have this way! I HATE being sick, I'm sure we all do shoot. I understand cancellations are not 100% avoidable, but most of the time they are. Nothing wrong with 48hrs notice if that's what works best for you!
Old 07-23-2017, 12:22 PM   #12
Lovelyallison
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvNips View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like rice View Post
I hear ya. Twice I have gotten the ncns. I sent a text after our start time and get a reply back that they sent a message te day before saying it wouldnt work. Once was with someone I had seen before and have since. The other girl is very popular but hasnt been back since. I usually have a limited window so when a time channges its rare I can meet at a different time. For that reason I like a short notice gal. Too bad they have killed that thread in Nebraska,

Some ladies might not like that I say this, but I think NCNS by providers should be made known just like ladies blow the whistle on guys. Maybe less ladies would feel comfortable double booking, mismanaging time, and wasting clients time. You gents deserve just as much consideration as us girls do. Hopefully your faith in scheduling appointments can be restored!
Old 07-24-2017, 06:10 AM   #13
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyallison View Post
Some ladies might not like that I say this, but I think NCNS by providers should be made known just like ladies blow the whistle on guys. Maybe less ladies would feel comfortable double booking, mismanaging time, and wasting clients time. You gents deserve just as much consideration as us girls do. Hopefully your faith in scheduling appointments can be restored!
Couldn't agree more with that
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 05:22 AM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If the ladies are posting taint photos the cancellations are reduced.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 02:06 PM   #15
Andrea Davis
Seductive Concierge

User ID: 5808
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's not just Nebraska that cancellations have been a problem recently. I had more last minute cancellations in July than I have had in all my years combined.

To combat the last minute cancellations I just started requiring deposits for appointments 1.5HR or longer, and if you had previously cancelled on me you must pay a deposit as well. Some guys don't realize that when your traveling you make your arrangements based on your bookings. If a majority of my appointments are extended engagements then I normally book high end suites or Jacuzzi rooms so my clients are even more comfortable. That's usually an extra expense past my normal hotel budget for a tour. So when you have cancellations and you went above and beyond then you make no profit at all.

When I have to cancel I offer a discount or additional time as compensation if I don't give enough notice, but that is very rare.

Andrea
Andrea Davis is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women