Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2017, 05:54 AM   #16
Debra Hollander
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 293128
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My advice would depend on how willing this lady is to out herself by standing up to this bully, as well as the motivation of the ex-roomie.

Is the Ex just a plain and simple bully? Or is he/she on some sort of moral crusade, offended by what this woman does for a living and determined to shame her via outing for that reason alone? Or was he/she attempting to blackmail the provider and is now making good on those threats?

My own response would depend on which factors were in play, but personally.... I'd try to fight fire with fire. But that approach is absolutely NOT for everyone. ;-)
Debra Hollander is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 11:24 PM   #17
Crystal West
One of a kind

User ID: 121067
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Agree with Debra.
Crystal West is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 05:00 PM   #18
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleigh View Post
She should call the authorities.
So, you think that you can run and tell the teacher?

Think about it.

The authorities don't give a shit.

Sorry

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 01:45 PM   #19
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
+1
~Sigh~

That awkward part giving your statement to the authorites when you say
"So.... I was engaged in prima facie illicit activity when this other bitch...."
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 08:15 PM   #20
ChloeClark
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 347996
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face Easier said than done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawalkabout View Post
I do feel sorry for her.

And I hope she gets it sorted out.
The hobby is great fun till its not.
It can destroy you if you let it.

Keep your RW and your HL so far away from each other they never meet.

Just my 2 cents.

Ex anything usually spells trouble.
Never ever ever give anyone your password to anything.

Lesson learned.
Protect yourself and keep your lives separate.

Stay safe
And
Happy Hunting

ONA
Out
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleigh View Post
She should call the authorities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
I didn't start this thread, I am just a commentator. The OP was asking a ?? about stalking , in the forum that is for questions about legality.

I posted my opinion, based on my recent experience with a stalker/cyberbully.

If you want to discuss fucking/money exchange/ ect. then go to CO-Ed and discuss it there. Do you actually think I sit and discuss my issues with a client/potential client?? You have got to be kidding me...LOL

You may not have friends in the hobby, but I have many friends with whom we can interact and discuss personal things without fear of judgement, and we can give each other advice he and I .

If you are just that cold, and have no feelings towards ladies whom you say you just pay money to fuck, then you must be a really dead fish in the bed.
Too bad for you sir.....
M.M.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debra Hollander View Post
My advice would depend on how willing this lady is to out herself by standing up to this bully, as well as the motivation of the ex-roomie.

Is the Ex just a plain and simple bully? Or is he/she on some sort of moral crusade, offended by what this woman does for a living and determined to shame her via outing for that reason alone? Or was he/she attempting to blackmail the provider and is now making good on those threats?

My own response would depend on which factors were in play, but personally.... I'd try to fight fire with fire. But that approach is absolutely NOT for everyone. ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal West View Post
Agree with Debra.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
So, you think that you can run and tell the teacher?

Think about it.

The authorities don't give a shit.

Sorry

JR
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
~Sigh~

That awkward part giving your statement to the authorites when you say
"So.... I was engaged in prima facie illicit activity when this other bitch...."
You may think you know what you would do BUT...
I'm going to go ahead and assume I'm the topic of this thread because I am dealing with the same thing and have been for quite some time now.

I have been gang stalked, harassed, slandered, humiliated, embarrassed, hacked, mimicked, property vandalized, and this list... could go on and on.

My entire family knows that I am a hooker now. All have turned their backs on me with the exception of 1 brother and 2 aunts. I have no friends anymore, no social life. Every phone, laptop, iPad etc... I buy, gets hacked. I have no privacy, they have planted cameras in my home, which by the way I can't afford to live in any longer so I had to move out. I am now living in my motorhome and put everything in storage. My clients have quit calling and every BP ad I post gets removed by the jealous bitch. I don't bother posting here anymore because of the drama.

At this point I might as well put my face in the photographs in my showcase, but I don't have any business anymore anyway, so what is the point?

My real career is over, everyone in my industry knows about this now.

I think they expect me to crawl under a bridge and beg or panhandle for money. Maybe they expect me to commit suicide? I don't know. I hate to disappoint, but I'm not about to crawl under a rock or kill myself for that matter.

The ex-fiancé is in the process of making this into a game changer. On top of making bail, the attorney fees alone will be 5X more than what he paid for that ring. When the detectives get involved, people playing their game will probably have a different story to sing.

If he would have talked to me in the beginning I would have paid him the money.

What's done is done. I'm not one to cry about other people's hurt feelings, not even my own. EVENTUALLY people will get tired of hearing their bullshit and tell them to shut up with the non-sense. Until then... who knows???
ChloeClark is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 09:24 PM   #21
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeClark View Post
I'm going to go ahead and assume I'm the topic of this thread....
The OP wrote that both parties are in Dallas. You're in Houston. Also, I assume the OP would have asked your permission before posting about your troubles, so you wouldn't need to "assume" anything.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 10:20 PM   #22
ChloeClark
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 347996
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Well Shyster, i decided to assume that because I have not spoken out about this yet and several people both hobbyist and providers are making their rude hurtful jokes that they think they are so smart and funny, when actually it really just shows they are followers supporting a couple of bullies.

With social media, bad news spreads like wild fire. There probably isnt a state in the US where someone hasn't heard about my ex fiancé outting me. It's what everyone seems to be talking about these days. So, just because he lives in Dallas, means nothing.

When I read this thread I thought this was probably someone trying to give me advice. If not, I interpreted that way. I am appreciative for the thoughtfulness. If I want to assume for 2 minutes, that someone in this world is acting kindly towards me, let me have that moment. Thank you. :blush-anim-cl
ChloeClark is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women