Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2017, 10:11 AM   #16
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

I've always been a believer in calling someone the name by which they want to be known

That said, the issue that drives most all our internal ills is deceitful teaching of our American experiment which aids and abets non-assimilation, by American born mostly

Tucker Carlson had a young black woman activist on recently. In an effort at finding common ground, he remarked to her, well at least we are Americans first. She smiled a peculiar haughty smile and said, I'm black first.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 10:22 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

That said, the issue that drives most all our internal ills is deceitful teaching of our American experiment which aids and abets non-assimilation, by American borne mostly

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 10:33 AM   #18
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've always been a believer in calling someone the name as they want to be known

That said, the issue that drives most all our internal ills is deceitful teaching of our American experiment which aids and abets non-assimilation, by American borne mostly

Tucker Carlson had a young black woman activist on recently. In an effort at finding common ground, he remarked to her, well at least we are Americans first. She smiled a peculiar haughty smile and said, I'm black first.
I agree with her. She can move to another country if she wants

She cant undo being black

Why didnt he just say, "at least we are both americans"

I wish the right would have told Obama, " at least we are all Americans first". Instead the right said, "your black first"

This board is just a reflection of the 36% of Americans, and decling, who support Trumps dumb ass

IB, Iffy, CB, Gary, Bambino, Lusty, Lex, keehar and whoever 36, 35,34 ....
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 12:54 PM   #19
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I've always been a believer in calling someone the name by which they want to be known

That said, the issue that drives most all our internal ills is deceitful teaching of our American experiment which aids and abets non-assimilation, by American born mostly

And that's one reason i HATE Those hyphenated American names. Too many people that they apply to, they SEE themselves as THAT first, Americans second (or in some cases not at all)..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 03:05 PM   #20
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Blair Imini...she's the executive director of Equality for HER, an active member of BLM, and has worked as a press officer for Planned Parenthood Action FUnd. She converted (Muslim) a couple years ago....Oh, yeah....she's black (in case she didn't make that point clear enuff to everyone).
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 03:40 PM   #21
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Blair Imini...she's the executive director of Equality for HER, an active member of BLM, and has worked as a press officer for Planned Parenthood Action FUnd. She converted (Muslim) a couple years ago....Oh, yeah....she's black (in case she didn't make that point clear enuff to everyone).
Lets translate this to Trump Speak

Shes a radical liberal left wing trouble maker.

She kills babies and isn't a Christian.

Shes a Radical Black Muslim, probably linked to Terror groups

Oh and shes not white

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."

We need to lock this bitch up in Guantanamo until we figure out what shes up to
Old 07-21-2017, 04:34 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
And that's one reason i HATE Those hyphenated American names. Too many people that they apply to, they SEE themselves as THAT first, Americans second (or in some cases not at all)..
What's the fucking problem with a hyphenated last name, cock-sucker?

Do you know why the HIspanic world calls people by bother paternal and maternal last names?

You think that's because they're being unAmerican?

You actually think hyphenated last names indicate that someone doesn't consider the self American first?

Go ahead, hate it all you want. But last time I looked this was an allegedly free country.

Dip-Shit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 05:54 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
True, actions DO more define loyalty, but when we keep seeing displays of Anti-americanism on liberal colleges often led by 'latino -americans" (as in those who have tried and in some cases successfully gotten the school to get RID of the US flag on campus, as it would 'be offensive to non-americans"), their actions show they are not being 'loyal'..
SOME CASES? Name TWO US campuses that have "successfully" gotten ride of the US flag on campus!

Or admit you embellished that post, which we ALL know you did.
Old 07-21-2017, 06:50 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
SOME CASES? Name TWO US campuses that have "successfully" gotten ride of the US flag on campus!

Here's one:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thebl...le-reason/amp/

PIG
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 09:37 PM   #25
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Why do you care? Your an anti American Russian sympathizer if not outright traitor. Your part of the pussy posse that is scared of a 30,000 ISIS "JV Army", lol!

Is today a "red alert"?, "orange"? or are you allowed to go outside today?

You and your crew are punks Bambino
Old 07-21-2017, 09:44 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
A letter to the American Defense Society from Theodore Roosevelt Jan 3 1919
“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who
comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American…There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”
i don't get your reasoning here. quoting FDR and equating it to hyphenated names?

so what if someone wants to go by smith-jones? does that make them un-american?

how 'bout Glockenspiel-Hussein ? bahahaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
What does that have to do with hypenated names? Forget immigrants, a lot of people whose lineage on US soil predates the Mayflower have hyphenated names.

Actions define loyalty, not hyphens.
check
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 10:45 PM   #27
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Read the letter

I guess some dumb asses didn't comprehend what was written. This was long before PC arrived. It just says if you don't identify your self as American then your allegiance belongs some where else. You enjoy the things that America makes possible but yet you deny you are a member of the country. The idea that you won't speak our national language or honor our judicial system because your loyalty belongs some where else. This is a country that bends over back wards to receive people from other countries. If you don't like it here go to hell back where you came from.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 10:48 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
I guess some dumb asses didn't comprehend what was written. This was long before PC arrived. It just says if you don't identify your self as American then your allegiance belongs some where else. You enjoy the things that America makes possible but yet you deny you are a member of the country. The idea that you won't speak our national language or honor our judicial system because your loyalty belongs some where else. This is a country that bends over back wards to receive people from other countries. If you don't like it here go to hell back where you came from.

come on ... admit it!! you googled "Glockenspiel-Hussein" just because you had to ... bahhaaaaa

https://soundcloud.com/adolf-hussein...nd-linus-quick

techo beat! bahhaaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 12:07 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

And that has WHAT to do with hyphenated names, shit-for-brains?
Old 07-22-2017, 12:36 AM   #30
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

CHallenge accepted BUT i won't bother awaiting an apology, as i doubt you would ever give one..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6821316.html

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...rs-rebuke.html

http://www.campusreform.org/index.cfm?ID=6128
garhkal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women