Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2017, 11:38 AM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Why So Focused On Pardon Powers, Mr. President?

Some red meat from Red State.

Twitler -- the idiot -- accuses states of hiding something when he demands voter info from them to justify his outrageous bogus rant about losing the popular vote, which still is KILLING him.

What are they hiding, he asked. There's always something.

Well NOW, the Orange Sphincter is arguing publicly about his complete power to pardon, AND WARNING Mueller to stay away from his family business.

What's HE hiding? Nobody's charged him with a crime, right? So why is his entire existence based on sweeping his actions and the action of his capo regimes under the proverbial rug?

Yeah, FAKE NEWS.

NOPE. FAKE PRESIDENT.

When are you boys going to come to?

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/20...mr.-president/

Why So Focused On Pardon Powers, Mr. President?
Posted at 9:30 am on July 22, 2017 by Susan Wright

Apparently, presidential pardons are on President Trump’s mind, these days.

Seriously, the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election is just catching steam, since Robert Mueller was assigned as special counsel in mid-May, and there’s already talk of Trump exploring pardon powers.

On Thursday, reports emerged that Trump’s lawyers were looking into presidential pardon powers, in connection to the ongoing special investigation.

This coincides with the reports that Mueller is expanding his investigation to look into Trump’s businesses.

And while Mueller and his team are playing whatever they may be finding at this stage very close to the vest, every day seems to give them some new twist to explore.

Friday evening’s news was about Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Last week it was about Donald Trump Jr. It’s getting to the point where there seems to be no one in Trump’s orbit that hasn’t done something to incriminate themselves.

Trump took to Twitter early Saturday to remind the world that he could pardon anybody, anytime he wants.

The facts are, Trump’s inexperience, coupled with a lifelong attitude of mercenary entitlement has backed him into this corner.

On Friday, newly named White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders would not rule out that the president was considering the notion of pardons, but went on to say that wasn’t an issue, at present.

No, because the investigation isn’t complete.

Still, people are paying attention. And they are concerned.

The report drew harsh criticism from Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.), the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee. He warned Trump that pardoning anyone involved in the investigation would be “crossing a fundamental line.”

The possibility that the president is considering pardons at this early stage in these ongoing investigations is extremely disturbing,” he said. “Pardoning any individuals who may have been involved would be crossing a fundamental line.”
It’s not like pardons haven’t happened, before.

I think the problem is that his zeroing in on pardons before there’s even been a charge made makes it seem as if he knows there’s something to be concerned about, and he’s desperate to cover.

The man and all his crew may be completely innocent, but if proving that is the goal, he’s going about it completely wrong.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 12:26 PM   #2
gnadfly
Account Disabled

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz

whatever it was
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 12:41 PM   #3
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Of Course There Was No Quid Pro Quo...

Did someone say "pardon"? Trump hasn't pardoned anyone. But here's a sweet one that really happened!

Heck, Slick Willy the Perjuring Serial Sexual Predator was openly SELLING PRESIDENTIAL PARDONS just before he left the White House in January 2001. And Eric Holder was his sales assistant/errand boy!

You can't make this stuff up. It doesn't get any more greedily, outrageously corrupt than the Clintons, does it oinkboy? This is why Trump is POTUS and hildebeest is history.

DRAIN THE PIG SWAMP, ASSUP!

For more info, just read this link, then google "Marc Rich"...

http://nypost.com/2016/01/17/after-p...s-off-friends/
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 01:04 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Deflect, defer, dodge, duck, divert.

The five Ds of Dipshittery, if my memory serves.

Junior, simply channeling your inner IBIDiot doesn't change the fact that Twitler is shitting his size 46 chorts right now.

Of course, I do find your assessment that Bill Clinton is responsible for assholes like you voting for Twitler to be interesting.

Twitler spent two years identifying assholes like you.

It took us a matter of half a dozen posts.
Old 07-22-2017, 01:53 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Junior, simply channeling your inner IBIDiot doesn't change the fact that Twitler is shitting his size 46 chorts right now.

Of course, I do find your assessment that Bill Clinton is responsible for assholes like you voting for Twitler to be interesting.

As Dipshit Emeritus, you would know. Stupid PIG
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 02:10 PM   #6
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Did someone say "pardon"? Trump hasn't pardoned anyone. But here's a sweet one that really happened!

Heck, Slick Willy the Perjuring Serial Sexual Predator was openly SELLING PRESIDENTIAL PARDONS just before he left the White House in January 2001. And Eric Holder was his sales assistant/errand boy!

You can't make this stuff up. It doesn't get any more greedily, outrageously corrupt than the Clintons, does it oinkboy? This is why Trump is POTUS and hildebeest is history.

DRAIN THE PIG SWAMP, ASSUP!

For more info, just read this link, then google "Marc Rich"...

http://nypost.com/2016/01/17/after-p...s-off-friends/
We all know Trump won except for his followers.

Why don't you act like Trump won? Your actually digging up Clinton shit to make a point about a man whos been President for 6 months

You talk more about Obama, Clinton, Hillary, etc than you do Trump

Why doesn't he do his job? Zero personal responsibility

Wheres the new healthcare?, remember the Wall? Infrastructure?

Trump and his peeps-(Like You Lex) are an embarrassment to the USA
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 02:14 PM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Did someone say "pardon"? Trump hasn't pardoned anyone.
Oh but he will...

President pardons with some controversy
http://www.history.com/news/history-...ential-pardons
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 02:15 PM   #8
wordup666
BANNED

You mean I could have pardoned myself?

wordup666 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 02:20 PM   #9
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

Here's where you dodge and deflect...what is your source? A reliable one like a newspaper or network TV show? Who is their source? You drink a lot of Kool Aid Asshole but you like it. Now they're training you to swallow shit. You've certainly taken to that as well.

Instead of focusing on real crimes committed by Clinton and Obama you're making things up. You do realize that the power to pardon is in the Constitution and everyone should bone up on it from time to time. Oops! I write bone...now asshole is going to be lusting after someone's ass.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 02:27 PM   #10
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Here's where you dodge and deflect...what is your source? A reliable one like a newspaper or network TV show? Who is their source? You drink a lot of Kool Aid Asshole but you like it. Now they're training you to swallow shit. You've certainly taken to that as well.

Instead of focusing on real crimes committed by Clinton and Obama you're making things up. You do realize that the power to pardon is in the Constitution and everyone should bone up on it from time to time. Oops! I write bone...now asshole is going to be lusting after someone's ass.
Your a clone Barleycorn. Could you please get an opinion. You would be a lot more interesting

Hang in there little buddy. Lusty lad might teach you to be sophisticated like him, if you can get him off his perch.
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 05:06 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post

What's made up?

Unlike ANY of your posts, ya slosh, I sourced my story. And it's from Red State, a conservative leaning website. I figured the irony was worth pointing out.

Nobody's training me, rumpot. The evil in the world today is NOT The Clintons. Nor is it Obama.

It's the rise of stupidity, hatred and ignorance. People like Twitler feast off of stupid rednecks and are in no hurry for those stupid rednecks to wise up.

What's your fucking excuse? Have you questioned a single one of Twitler's outrageous lies? Have you even discussed any of his ongoing failures in leadership without making it about the Clintons or Obama?

So basically, Twitler is your fucking Pope. You don't even acknowledge the elephant in the room, but continue to fight your holy war against the Clintons and the Magic Negro. You -- and your ilk -- are too fucked up to see how it destroys your credibility in everything else you say.

No wonder you have to talk about dicks and glory holes.
Old 07-22-2017, 05:12 PM   #12
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
As Dipshit Emeritus, you would know. Stupid PIG
As THE foremost authority on Dipshittery, and author of THE manual on how to SUCKceed at the " craft " , we all acknowledge assup as the Forum's " master " on the subject. After all, he's been DOTY 4 TIMES ! And is campaigning for his 5th crown !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 05:14 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Like I said ....
Old 07-22-2017, 05:21 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
We all know Trump won except for his followers.

Why don't you act like Trump won? Your actually digging up Clinton shit to make a point about a man whos been President for 6 months

You talk more about Obama, Clinton, Hillary, etc than you do Trump

Why doesn't he do his job? Zero personal responsibility

Wheres the new healthcare?, remember the Wall? Infrastructure?

Trump and his peeps-(Like You Lex) are an embarrassment to the USA
He's been POTUS all of 6 months you imbecile. How long did it take Obama to pass the biggest lie in the last 50years? Go ahead, look it up you nimrod.
Old 07-22-2017, 05:23 PM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
What's made up?

Unlike ANY of your posts, ya slosh, I sourced my story. And it's from Red State, a conservative leaning website. I figured the irony was worth pointing out.

Nobody's training me, rumpot. The evil in the world today is NOT The Clintons. Nor is it Obama.

It's the rise of stupidity, hatred and ignorance. People like Twitler feast off of stupid rednecks and are in no hurry for those stupid rednecks to wise up.

What's your fucking excuse? Have you questioned a single one of Twitler's outrageous lies? Have you even discussed any of his ongoing failures in leadership without making it about the Clintons or Obama?

So basically, Twitler is your fucking Pope. You don't even acknowledge the elephant in the room, but continue to fight your holy war against the Clintons and the Magic Negro. You -- and your ilk -- are too fucked up to see how it destroys your credibility in everything else you say.

No wonder you have to talk about dicks and glory holes.
No you stupid PIG. It's the left who is rioting and trying to squelch freedom of speech. Not Trump supporters. Many of whom are Democrats you stupid fucking PIG

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women