Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2019, 11:34 AM   #361
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I get it ... you’re marching to the sound of your own dogwhistles.

And your unabashed hostility towards intelligent, powerful women is duly noted, again.

Day 3 continues.
Did hooker Harris ever file an assault charge against Willie Brown? No, she took the BMW and continued to blow and go.

Her public claim that she was listening to Tupac while she was in college shows she ain't that fucking intelligent.

And what exactly is the race and ethnicity of a Jamaican? African+Native American+Spanish+Irish+British , etc. Harris ain't black enough, and her recent claims to "fit in" blew up in smoke.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:36 AM   #362
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Is there an echo in here?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 12:55 PM   #363
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Did hooker Harris ever file an assault charge against Willie Brown? No, she took the BMW and continued to blow and go.

Her public claim that she was listening to Tupac while she was in college shows she ain't that fucking intelligent.

And what exactly is the race and ethnicity of a Jamaican? African+Native American+Spanish+Irish+British , etc. Harris ain't black enough, and her recent claims to "fit in" blew up in smoke.
Harvey Weinstein had a lot of victims that did not file an assault charge. That does not mean they were not victims of harrassement
in the work place. Harris has the same complexion as Obama. Jamaican people are people of color. This issue you have with blackness, you know what they say in the deep south, if you have one drop of black blood in you, you are black even if you get your musicians confused.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 01:01 PM   #364
Dickey9090
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Harvey Weinstein had a lot of victims that did not file an assault charge. That does not mean they were not victims of harrassement
in the work place. Harris has the same complexion as Obama. Jamaican people are people of color. This issue you have with blackness, you know what they say in the deep south, if you have one drop of black blood in you, you are black even if you get your musicians confused.
Ur comrade mystic hates black women. Talk to him about race.
Ib is good. Move along now
Dickey9090 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 01:03 PM   #365
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Harvey Weinstein had a lot of victims that did not file assault charge. That does not mean they were not victims of harrassement
It's not what they say in the South that matters. African Americans have their own hierarchy of what constitutes being "black", and one need only remember how Reverend Jackson lectured Odumbo behind his back about "talking down to [real] black people". Harris' case is worse. And she's a gold digging whore to boot!
Old 02-16-2019, 01:10 PM   #366
Sig9er
Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Heh...uh....she's Pakistani. Check out her parents!!!

Cheers
Sig9er is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 01:38 PM   #367
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickey9090 View Post
Ur comrade mystic hates black women. Talk to him about race.
Ib is good. Move along now
Ib hobbies with black women, he just hates the first black president.

You started the post in coed about attractive white women, right? You said you were 83 years old? You have a review of Isabella Preslie. I don't think someone who is 83 years old could pass her screening. Just saying.

BTW, IB started all this nonsense about the blackness of Harris. Her complexion is the same as Obama. A trace of her genetic tree is not necessary.
Old 02-16-2019, 01:39 PM   #368
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig9er View Post
Heh...uh....she's Pakistani. Check out her parents!!!

Cheers
Her father is from Jamaica.
Old 02-16-2019, 01:50 PM   #369
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's not what they say in the South that matters. African Americans have their own hierarchy of what constitutes being "black", and one need only remember how Reverend Jackson lectured Odumbo behind his back about "talking down to [real] black people". Harris' case is worse. And she's a gold digging whore to boot!
She joined an all black sorority in college. She does not need to justify her blackness. Her complexion is the same as Obama. Obama beat the repubtards twice by 15 million votes.
Old 02-16-2019, 01:57 PM   #370
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
She joined an all black sorority in college. She does not need to justify her blackness. Her complexion is the same as Obama. Obama beat the repubtards twice by 15 million votes.

does she need to justify her racism, nepotism, stupidity and criminal conduct as an AG in Cali?

i'm asking for a friend.

BAHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 02:14 PM   #371
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
does she need to justify her racism, nepotism, stupidity and criminal conduct as an AG in Cali?

i'm asking for a friend.

BAHAAAA
You need to be a little more specific. If all of this were true, how did she get elected to be a U.S. Senator from Calif?

BAHAAAA
Old 02-16-2019, 02:16 PM   #372
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
You need to be a little more specific. If all of this were true, how did she get elected to be a U.S. Senator from Calif?

BAHAAAA

it's California. there's your answer.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 02:17 PM   #373
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ib hobbies with black women, he just hates the first black president.

You started the post in coed about attractive white women, right? You said you were 83 years old? You have a review of Isabella Preslie. I don't think someone who is 83 years old could pass her screening. Just saying.

BTW, IB started all this nonsense about the blackness of Harris. Her complexion is the same as Obama. A trace of her genetic tree is not necessary.
Again you are in error. This topic is already a buzz in the African American community. Hooker Harris isn't black enough for them.

Quote:
Odumbo never advocated full term abortions. Odumbo never advocated public transportation and for banning personal automobiles. Odumbo never advocated that 200 year old houses be torn down and reconstructed according to new "green laws". Odumbo didn't sleep his way to the top. Hooker Harris won't get that 15 million vote margin. She won't win at all.
Old 02-16-2019, 02:22 PM   #374
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Again you are in error. This topic is already a buzz in the African American community. Hooker Harris's isn't black enough for them.

Odumbo never advocated full term abortions. Odumbo never advocated public transportation and for banning personal automobiles. Odumbo never advocated that 200 year old houses be torn down and reconstructed according to new "green laws". Odumbo didn't sleep his way to the top. Hooker harris won't get that 15 million vote margin. She won't win at all.
She has no chance. Neither does Warren, and Gilibran. Total frauds.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 02:43 PM   #375
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again you are in error. This topic is already a buzz in the African American community. Hooker Harris isn't black enough for them.

Odumbo never advocated full term abortions. Odumbo never advocated public transportation and for banning personal automobiles. Odumbo never advocated that 200 year old houses be torn down and reconstructed according to new "green laws". Odumbo didn't sleep his way to the top. Hooker Harris won't get that 15 million vote margin. She won't win at all.
So now her complexion is not the issue. She got her musicians confused. Maybe she should have said Earth, Wind and Fire or Lionel Ritchie and the Commodores, instead of SNOOP Dog.

If it comes down to Harris and Trump the black community will vote for her. The Golden State Warriors championship basketball team refused to go see Trump. The black players on the Superbowl champion New England Patriots will not go see Trump either. They are going to see Obama instead.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women