Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Questions for the staff - South Texas
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47503
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2013, 08:22 AM   #1
AAG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74
Default Question

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck!

Sorry just tired of crybaby posts!
AAG is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:37 AM   #2
free4dave
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Amen brother
free4dave is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:46 AM   #3
rgvpapi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Amen lets enjoy some damn pussy already. Lol
rgvpapi is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:31 PM   #4
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutGrk View Post
How much wood can a woodchuck chuck!
I would be neglecting my duties if I failed to answer this, so here goes:

One answer is:

This depends on several decisive factors:
1. The size of the woodchuck in question.
2. The density of the wood.
3. The position function of the woodchuck [f(w)] in relation to the wood [w].
4. The velocity [v=f'(w)] and acceleration [a=dv/dw; or a= f"(w)] with respect to the woodchuck and the chucking.
5. Given an interval [t], integrate the function [f(w)] allowing for [a] and [v].
There you have it, the area under the curve. (I.E. HOW MUCH A WOOD A WOODCHUCK CAN CHUCK).

Another formula to consider:

• Using the formula: (W + I) * C where W = the constant of wood, which is well known to be 61, as agreed in many scientific circles. I = the variable in this equation, and stands for the word "if" from the original problem. As there are three circumstances, with 0 equaling the chance that the woodchuck cannot chuck wood, 1 being the theory that the woodchuck can chuck wood but chooses not to, and 2 standing for the probability that the woodchuck can and will chuck wood, we clearly must choose 2 for use in this equation. C = the constant of Chuck Norris, whose presence in any problem involving the word chuck must there, is well known to equal 1.1 of any known being, therefore the final part of this calculation is 1.1. As is clear, this appears to give the answer of (61 + 2) * 1.1 = (63) * 1.1 = 69.3. However, Chuck Norris' awesome roundhouse kick declares that all decimal points cannot be used in formulas such as this, and so it must be rounded to the final solution of 69 units of wood
  • .How Chuck Norris got involve: A woodchuck would only chuck as much would as Chuck Norris would allow it to, because the woodchuck shares Chuck's name. Therefore, Chuck must punish it and make it chuck as much wood as Chuck can. So, a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as Chuck could.

And some other interesting views on the question:

• None because a wood chuck cannot chuck wood!
  • Approximately 3.9675 pounds every 5.6843 seconds. So there.
  • 2.865 lbs every 11.3686 Seconds?
  • As much as he needed to be satisfied.
  • It could chuck a lot. But it definitely couldn't chuck Chuck Norris.
  • A group of people actually did a study on this. None of the woodchucks ate any wood planks so they never upchucked it but some of them chucked them (threw them) at people.
  • During my study of Woodchuck I came to the conclusion that woodchucks don't chuck wood but only drink beer.
  • However, this beer can frequently motivate them towards actions that can closely resemble the chucking of wood.
  • A woodchuck will only chuck certain wood, likely that which is found in their natural, prairie habitat. Therefore, the lack of trees on the prairie is quite closely related to the chucking of wood performed by these wood-chucking woodchucks.
  • Since it is the same animal as the Groundhog, should we not instead ask : how much ground would a groundhog hog if a groundhog would hog ground.
  • The above is pretty goood, but I think that the groundhog would be hogging sod.
  • 315g. This was an estimate done in a book of useless trivia.
  • A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck - if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
  • About as many good cookies a good cook could cook, if a good cook could cook cookies good.
  • About as many boards as the bored Mongol hordes would hoard if the bored Mongol hordes did hoard boards in gourds.
  • He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, he would, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
  • If he could chuck wood, the woodchuck would chuck as much as he could!
  • If a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would and should chuck wood. But if woodchucks can't chuck wood, they shouldn't and wouldn't chuck wood. Though were I a woodchuck, and I chucked wood, I would chuck wood with the best woodchucks that chucked wood.
  • If a woodchuck could chuck wood, then s/he'd chuck all the wood, s/he'd chuck and chuck and chuck and chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
  • It would chuck the amount of wood equal to the seashells that sweet Suzy Shoreham sells by the seashore divided by how many primary pickled peppers Peter Piper picks.
  • One quarter of a sycamore if you give him a quarter for every quarter of the sycamore he cut.
  • It might depend on how many female woodchucks were present. Or, it could depend on whether the woodchuck's mother-in-law was around or not. If she was, he'd be chucking all day. If not, he'd be watching the football game.
  • Some maintain that woodchucks could not and would not chuck wood at all.
  • It depends on how good his dentures are!
  • A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. But unfortunately, woodchucks do not chuck wood.
  • Tons. More than you can count. Honestly. No one can chuck more would than a woodchuck.
  • If the woodchuck's name was Maurice, then it could chuck all the wood that it wants to. However, if its name is Frank, no chucking would be for it.
  • Due to the average size of a woodchuck and the general density of wood (not including cork [which is actually bark]) if a woodchuck could chuck wood it would probably get through about 6.573 pounds per day, assuming the woodchuck is functioning correctly.
Probably more info about the woodchuck than you were looking for today, but I do hope I have assisted to answer the question of the day.
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:42 PM   #5
rgvrock956
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

What are your thoughts on the chicken and the egg? Lol
rgvrock956 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:02 AM   #6
Guest032614
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Awesome, but is that your final answer?
Guest032614 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:31 AM   #7
free4dave
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Damn Col, reminds me of too much caffeine or something else that makes you go fast. I got a headache from just reading all that.......lol
free4dave is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:42 PM   #8
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Great review Colonel.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women