Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - West Texas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - West Texas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2021, 11:44 AM   #31
Whambam07
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

And his mastery of language and large words is impressive. He is a very intelligent buyer of pussy.
Whambam07 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 12:29 PM   #32
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
There are no degrees of mongering.
I was referring to different degrees of abuse that some comments seem to indicate as being acceptable. For example, excusing what was described because at least it wasn’t forced penetration? Really? So how much stealing is acceptable before it becomes wrong? Wrong is wrong, and there was no indication that the provider was being “playful”. Arguing that she had a good time is a poor argument. She’s in a vulnerable position and a position of need. You’ve no idea. Forcing activities, as described, is abhorrent. Stop excusing it.
ElBandido is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 09:01 PM   #33
Sabroso
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

"Wrong is wrong"??!! You're in the wrong field then buddy. You go to hell for lying as you would for stealing. So you buy pussy, but wrong is wrong. Sound just a little hypocritical to you?? Just wondering
Sabroso is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 09:14 PM   #34
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
"Wrong is wrong"??!! You're in the wrong field then buddy. You go to hell for lying as you would for stealing. So you buy pussy, but wrong is wrong. Sound just a little hypocritical to you?? Just wondering
Avoiding the issue at hand again. Is a degree of force okay with a provider? A lot of comments here appear to imply that.
ElBandido is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 12:30 PM   #35
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

If a provider, even an AMP girl, says no or indicates no with her actions and you force the issue and do it anyway then that's wrong. The OP should explain more fully what really happened instead of getting all pussy hurt because he was called out for his actions.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 10:32 PM   #36
Guest011323
Valued Poster

Hey Krypy guy, maybe I should have video taped my encounter to stop the likes of you and the white knight from getting butt hurt. I’m laughing reading your comment defending the white knight here. Believe me, I’m FAR from being pussy hurt pal. The one that got their brittle feelings hurt is the white knight.
It’s also hilarious that I got an “infraction” for calling out little bandit and calling him names but you’re here doing the same? You two can share that bag I asked bandit to eat.

So that it’s fair, here is what the amp lady did after I moved her hands out of the way (and got what I wanted) no, she didn’t fight me. She didn’t kick and scream to stop. She put her forearms in front of her breasts and I moved them out of the way (not in any forceful manner). I then proceeded to start licking and sucking them to which she began to moan a bit. The rest is some pretty darn good fs amp action as described in my ros.
There! I didn’t feel it was pertinent to do a play by play on every single move we made.
Krypty and white knight, you shouldn’t jump to conclusions and start bitching unless you know the whole story. And before you start crying “ well, you should have explained yourself…wah wah”
Don’t! Plenty of people here do way worse reviews and although I’m sure the white knight would be one of the first to chime in and complain, there’s no need for a thorough play by play.
Krypt, maybe grow a pair and message me if you had an issue with me instead of handing out a lame infraction and calling me out.
Guest011323 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 10:55 PM   #37
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

I'm not the one that gave you an infraction sir.
Old 11-15-2021, 05:19 AM   #38
Sabroso
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknjay View Post
Hey Krypy guy, maybe I should have video taped my encounter to stop the likes of you and the white knight from getting butt hurt. I’m laughing reading your comment defending the white knight here. Believe me, I’m FAR from being pussy hurt pal. The one that got their brittle feelings hurt is the white knight.
It’s also hilarious that I got an “infraction” for calling out little bandit and calling him names but you’re here doing the same? You two can share that bag I asked bandit to eat.

So that it’s fair, here is what the amp lady did after I moved her hands out of the way (and got what I wanted) no, she didn’t fight me. She didn’t kick and scream to stop. She put her forearms in front of her breasts and I moved them out of the way (not in any forceful manner). I then proceeded to start licking and sucking them to which she began to moan a bit. The rest is some pretty darn good fs amp action as described in my ros.
There! I didn’t feel it was pertinent to do a play by play on every single move we made.
Krypty and white knight, you shouldn’t jump to conclusions and start bitching unless you know the whole story. And before you start crying “ well, you should have explained yourself…wah wah”
Don’t! Plenty of people here do way worse reviews and although I’m sure the white knight would be one of the first to chime in and complain, there’s no need for a thorough play by play.
Krypt, maybe grow a pair and message me if you had an issue with me instead of handing out a lame infraction and calling me out.

Good job! Exactly what I had imagined reading your ROS. Too bad the Knight had to go to the extreme and think the worse.
Sabroso is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 11:26 PM   #39
NickChubby
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
If a provider, even an AMP girl, says no or indicates no with her actions and you force the issue and do it anyway then that's wrong. The OP should explain more fully what really happened instead of getting all pussy hurt because he was called out for his actions.
So youre saying If a provider says no kissing or only covered FS I should follow her wishes? Maybe I dont have to pay after Im done If I dont feel like it!
NickChubby is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 11:43 AM   #40
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChubby View Post
So youre saying If a provider says no kissing or only covered FS I should follow her wishes? Maybe I dont have to pay after Im done If I dont feel like it!
Don't be daft.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women