Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2010, 04:47 PM   #1
guest030410-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4843
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My Reviews

Thanks to SeaDog I was able to find this board.

I am not the most computer savvy people out here so I won't post much. I wanted to know if anyone had my old reviews saved by any chance so that I can have some active reviews.

I had over 30 reviews I am guessing so I know some of them are gone but if anyone have any saved I would greatly appreciate if you can repost them on this site
guest030410-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:04 PM   #2
Fisherman
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

To sum up all Heaven's previous reviews I can say that she is insanely beautiful and provides wonderful service! Heaven is a special girl that everyone should meet. She is truly one in a million. Heaven, come back to BR and you will have lots of new reviews!
Fisherman is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:58 PM   #3
SeaDog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Default Help a girl out ~ Re-write your recent review!

Anyone that has seen her recently should go ahead write her a review!

Even if you didn't write one originally or save the original doesn't mean you can't write a new one.

My understanding is that if it is within 90 days, you're good.
SeaDog is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #4
Bababoeuy
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDog View Post

My understanding is that if it is within 90 days, you're good.
Not sure I understand this system here. Looks like there are a lot of very old reviews from former members of ASPD posted by OTHER people here on this site.

These post are way older than 90 days (some are a few years old). Do you get BCD credit for posting any old ASPD review regardless if you were the one who saw the girl or not?

I dont see how it is helpful for a trusted dawg to post someone else's review who may or may not be so trusted. Kind of ruins the integrity of the whole thing.

I have not posted reviews on the last 3 providers I've seen because this new board doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me.
Bababoeuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:36 PM   #5
BigCats
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

FISHERMAN's comments are dead-on about HEAVEN! My last visit visits with the exsquisite Heaven were unfortunately over 6 months ago. :-(
To be rectified soon!

BigCats
BigCats is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #6
SeaDog
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bababoeuy View Post
Not sure I understand this system here. Looks like there are a lot of very old reviews from former members of ASPD posted by OTHER people here on this site.

These post are way older than 90 days (some are a few years old). Do you get BCD credit for posting any old ASPD review regardless if you were the one who saw the girl or not?

I dont see how it is helpful for a trusted dawg to post someone else's review who may or may not be so trusted. Kind of ruins the integrity of the whole thing.

I have not posted reviews on the last 3 providers I've seen because this new board doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me.
Most of those reviews you reference were posted by me. In the closing days of ASPD the new owners warned the ladies to get THEIR reviews.

Essentially, ASPD considered the review to be the property of the lady reviewed, not so much of the dawg that wrote it.

In the interest of getting as many ladies as possible in one place instead of scattered to the four corners, I actively assisted any lady that asked in retrieving her current reviews and re-posting them here. But ALWAYS with the person who posted it's name FIRST in the title.

Since that time, I have contacted many, if not most, of those guys that showed up here with instructions how to post their review under their name and have mine deleted.

This was not a perfect system. But is worked. It gave all of us a sense of history and some roots here.

I did not judge by how much a dawg was trusted or respected. If it was recent (90 days, about) and posted on ASPD, my opinion is that the lady was (is) entitled to it.

About older reviews, there was an informal opinion of the mods that reviews of currently active providers were not subject to the 90 day limit. This decision was strictly one-time and limited to that review history about to be lost on ASPD.

Anyone that can show that they had BCD on ASPD is granted complimentary 90-day privileges here anyway.

Going forward I expect the process to work very much like it did on ASPD.

As a side note, any dawg that has his (recent) review re-posted here can notify Horn^I^Dog or Big C and get credit for it.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:54 PM   #7
SeaDog
Account Disabled

Here's a link to the discussion of copied reviews:

[ame=http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=5732]Copied Reviews[/ame]
Old 01-11-2010, 11:43 PM   #8
Bababoeuy
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Seadog thanks for the info
Bababoeuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:26 AM   #9
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

Seadog,
You deserve a lot of credit for the time and effort you put in to preserve all of that data. If not for your efforts it might have been lost forever.

No, I'm not gonna blow ya, but I hope the ladies show their appreciation!

Seriously, well done.
stavinChain is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:53 AM   #10
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Heaven I have not yet had the opportunity of meeting you. But I would be more than happy to write a review once we have met. I enjoy writing and I enjoy meeting beautiful women. Unfortunately, I am unable to read any of your reviews at this time. we can recitfy that though, lol.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:56 PM   #11
BIG C
Ambassador

Since SD pretty much explained things already, then I'll just say that if you want to get premium access here (which is the equivalent of BCD on ASPD), then you'll have to post a review here, and then you'll have to post one every 6 weeks (which is generally how long they've been giving PA) if you want to keep it.....Or you can just purchase a subscription for PA if you happen to not want to write reviews.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:33 PM   #12
BigCats
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

What about those Reviews that the Reviewer did not transfer YET? Lost now?

BigCats
BigCats is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #13
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCats View Post
What about those Reviews that the Reviewer did not transfer YET? Lost now?

BigCats
You may have some luck finding them on one of those archival sites such as http://www.archive.org and type http://www.aspd.net in the search box.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:09 PM   #14
Musman
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG C View Post
You may have some luck finding them on one of those archival sites such as http://www.archive.org and type http://www.aspd.net in the search box.....
It appears that site last archived ASPD in September of '05. I'm hoping that they captured it before it went down and they just haven't tweaked it into their system yet. I'll be checking back.

MM
Musman is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:04 PM   #15
laoilman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I am with Outdoorsman, I'll be glad to write a review and get the inventory back up. Just not enough time, too many lovely ladies. With her rep. I'm sure she'll have several in a short time.
laoilman is offline   Quote