Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2015, 09:36 AM   #46
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Lmfao.

Yes....and they lived Happily Ever After, too.

Get back with us on that, k?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusmaldo View Post
I don't want to be hobbying at 60 myself.I mean having a wife should take care of that
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 08:30 PM   #47
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusmaldo View Post
I don't want to be hobbying at 60 myself.I mean having a wife should take care of that
I agree, if she is bisexual, sweet, pretty and doesn't require too much attention.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 12:26 PM   #48
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
You can never put an expiration date for enjoying the company of any of the fine ladies that we have all come to know. I haven't hobbied in over two years but I don't consider myself retired. I still find myself looking for windows of opportunity even though my body won't cooperate. Just thinking of spending quality time, if nothing else, with some of my favorites like Adventuress4U, Dallas Rain, and Lexieinhouston keeps me from going into retirement. I think if you go into retirement your giving up on yourself and that's something that you should never let happen.
I've missed you sir cumalot!

I've see range of people from late 20's to 80's & I love various things about every age. Carpe diem!

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 01:13 PM   #49
yerassman2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I am 62 headed to 63 soon. Been hobbying since the early 90's, massage and modeling studios on the sports page in the news paper, remember guys?
This subject has come across my mind lately. Seems the older I get the more selective I get? It takes a special lady such as Lynda adventuress 4u to get me going. I will probably go till I drop I figure.
yerassman2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 03:18 PM   #50
stephania ricci
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 294768
My ECCIE Reviews

lol I have seen guys as old as 72 and my opinion is as long as you are enjoying sex and having a good time then continue on. I don't believe sex should stop just because you are a certain age and as long as your health is good then why stop?
stephania ricci is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 04:39 PM   #51
Jon[s]
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

As mentioned, it's whenever you feel like you are ready to stop, should you stop.
Jon[s] is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 04:51 PM   #52
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

User ID: 13362
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67cree View Post
I am have only been in the hobby for about a year and have met many great providers I would consider friends. This is a great hobby.

I have a birthday coming up and this has gotten me thinking of when should an old man retire from the hobby.

60? Comments?
MY OLDEST CLIENT WAS WELL OVER 8O YEARS OLD !!! HE WAS AN ENERGETIC MANHATTANITE !!! MY INCALL SPACE WAS UP SEVERAL FLIGHTS OF STAIRS WITH NO ELEVATOR + AND + HE WAS NOT EVEN WINDED ,,, WHEN HE ARRIVED ON MY DOORSTEP !!!

ALSO ,,, RETIREMENT IS SOMETHING YOU DO TO STOP WORKING ,,, WHICH IS NOT REALLY THE BEST PART OF LIFE !!! SEX HAS A DIFFERENT PURPOSE IN YOUR LIFE THAN WORK DOES !!! ... EVEN RETIRED PROVIDERS STILL HAVE SEX !!!
tattooed_asian_kim is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 09:22 AM   #53
oden
Valued Poster

Experience wins and women are about minds and wallets. Teenagers are the ones that should not hobby. It takes awhile for us men to realize that just because we can doesn't mean we should. Slow and sensual can be good, it doesn't always have to be pound and grind.

The older I get, the more I like a connection.
oden is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 09:17 AM   #54
this_side_up
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default Quitting is for Quitters or something like that

In college, I sport fucked skinny black ho's on Dowling for 5 bucks back before the Sexual Revolution.....ok, I am 67 for those that are post Rev babies.

We drove from Houston to Reynosa to screw in the brothels in the Red Light District....pussy was 2 bucks, no shuck. mid 60's. It escalated rapidly during the previous Oil Boom of the 80's....up to 60 bucks...there went the market.

Then I got a job and there was plenty of availibles to lay the wood to...then marriage ( for all you guys who idolize the perfect sex partner you will find as your soon to be wife, you might ask an honest older guy about that myth ).

But I did settle down mostly......our of town all rules were always applicable, I mean third worlders really need the money. Then wifey developed medical issues and no sex there......after three years of celibacy, I decided I really wasn't ready to quit....so I began to hobby......since I started, I must have been with 2-300 women, mostly BJ's , but then I found a crazy, little Cajun that I fell for and now we have great sex whenever I feel the need. She even gives me a seriously discounted rate ( her ethics won't allow her to give it away...lol )...so that I can play when funds are low. so why would I quit?? Hell no. I decided to keep working after 65 to have a good reason to get out of the house and stay in play money.
this_side_up is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women