Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452874
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35197
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2015, 01:26 PM   #31
brownfish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 152

Started hobbying 2.5 yrs ago .. I wake up thinking about pussy I goto bed thinking about pussy .. im 30 ..
Kudos to the guys who are 60 + and still going strong ... the day that I die would be the day that I retire ...
brownfish is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 04:23 PM   #32
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

When?

Like anything else; stop doing it when you stop having fun.

I have a couple of years on you. I still hobby, but not as often. For me, hobby frequency varies on both the availability of reaources that can be devoded to the donations and arranging for the time=away , UTR or off-the-grid. Right now, I am retired and living with family. finding reasons for un-observed time is difficult. There are graduations and birthdays etc that suck up any surplus and so on.

When you can no longer afford the donation or arrange the time, when/if you can no longer perform . . .Then its time.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 11:11 PM   #33
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Agree withe the comments ....when it (the hobby) no longer delivers you the joy and pleasure if being with a woman that comes with this funhouse !

The only problem is at some point you may not be able to find any older women with which to play with -!!

Enjoy till you don't ... Then just take a break.. No reason to retire due to The years you spend on this planet - IMHO
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 12:59 AM   #34
NolaStarlett
Ultra Erotica Facilitator

User ID: 296161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Whenever the heck you feel like it !!!
NolaStarlett is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 04:39 AM   #35
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Lots of valuable advice above (and shout out to ICU, howdy compadre!) but back to the OP....

If the reason you joined the hobby fails to suffice, that's probably when you should consider either quitting or changing your perspective.

Many gents (and ladies, too) are here merely for the sexual pleasure. That's OK.

Others of us (ladies, too) are here for the companionship, chemistry, communication and even (some, sometimes) the copulation.

Hobbying encompasses a very wide range of physical and emotional sensations.

Personally, I know of more than a few gents in their 80s and 90s who still hobby and who are always asking me for references to "new" older ladies, as these gents have found that ladies "of a certain age and maturity" are much better fits and matches for their needs. And, yes, I personally know several ladies "of that certain age" who are more than Medicare eligible.

As for my age (not necessarily my maturity) there's a clue in my handle. And I have fun with ladies of all ages but not necessarily every lady of all ages.

OP, a great question and thanks for the opportunity to expound a bit. I wish more newbies had your outlook and perspective.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:12 AM   #36
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Oh, well. Checking out a certain red haired vixen I read in her profile that

No men of any race over 65

which means, I guess, I may need to educamate the YL.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:20 AM   #37
FoXxXy Sapphire
Account Frozen

User ID: 292249

I really cant understand why you hobbyist dont understand that you are fucking up preferring to do all this unsafe sex. DATY and BBBJ still exposes one to STDs. Educate yourselves and have fun safely!
FoXxXy Sapphire is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 04:12 PM   #38
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm-good View Post

The only problem is at some point you may not be able to find any older women with which to play with -!!

- IMHO
Older women? I can attract age appropriate women, This past August I fought off several at my 45th High School reunion.

I hobby because that is how I can have sex with women 20 to 40 years younger thanmy current 64 years!
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 06:05 PM   #39
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont think there is an age limit. As long as you love it, are healthy enough for it, and can afford it why stop?
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 05:37 PM   #40
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

You can never put an expiration date for enjoying the company of any of the fine ladies that we have all come to know. I haven't hobbied in over two years but I don't consider myself retired. I still find myself looking for windows of opportunity even though my body won't cooperate. Just thinking of spending quality time, if nothing else, with some of my favorites like Adventuress4U, Dallas Rain, and Lexieinhouston keeps me from going into retirement. I think if you go into retirement your giving up on yourself and that's something that you should never let happen.
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 06:08 PM   #41
dicksonthunder
Registered Member

When they close the casket lid!
dicksonthunder is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 08:13 PM   #42
MrThom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

"Well, you know that you're over the hill
When your mind makes a promise that your body cant fill."
MrThom is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 01:47 AM   #43
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Older women? I can attract age appropriate women, This past August I fought off several at my 45th High School reunion.

I hobby because that is how I can have sex with women 20 to 40 years younger thanmy current 64 years!
Lol -poor attempt at humor in my end... I get it and yes the young ladies are fun and I am pretty sure it's the only way I can have sex with them as well... I'm also pretty sure it's the only way I can have sex with that super hot vixen that might be 10-15 years older than me ... At 52 I still enjoy the full age range both in the hobby and out - though admittedly outside the hobby tends to be in the 30+ age range..
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 06:48 AM   #44
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
"I mean having a wife should take care of that."

Plenty of guys here would disagree with that statement.
I was actually shocked WHEN I first heard years ago that guys were seeing providers while the wifey was at home, i thought to myself im glad im single no guilty conscience here
kusmaldo is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 05:51 PM   #45
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67cree View Post
I am have only been in the hobby for about a year and have met many great providers I would consider friends. This is a great hobby.

I have a birthday coming up and this has gotten me thinking of when should an old man retire from the hobby.

60? Comments?
When you're bored with it ..... or death.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women