Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160343
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2015, 09:37 PM   #16
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Easy to see who's serious here and who isn't.

Lots of subjects lend themselves to humor, and I'm often first in line.

But this aspect of the realm is very serious, because the borderline between mutual pleasure grounded in pain and outright exploitation/abuse is so hard to define.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 12:30 AM   #17
Thinkinwithmydick
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

As long as no one dials 911 and everyone's happy, it's all good.

This sort of thing is unlikely to happen in p4p. You have to know and trust the person. But the intensity can be amazing ...
Thinkinwithmydick is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 05:39 AM   #18
Guest060919
Account Disabled

Encounters: 55

I left my last kinkathon with bruised nipples and a bunch of open handed face slaps. All in good fun.
Guest060919 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 09:40 AM   #19
crimson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I wonder if having a prior abusive experience would tend to want someone to desire this as a fantasy?
crimson is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 07:56 PM   #20
stanky
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I'm not sure how rare it is, but I truly enjoy the physical aspects of BD. I'm not really into the psychological and degrading aspects, but I do appreciate a lady who's not afraid to really let go and leave a few marks. I love knowing that she's getting pleasure from possessing me and there's truly nothing like the sexual tension that builds from a sensual torture session. When nibbles turn to bites and caresses turn to slaps. The feeling of leather striking you with her first around your boys. A cane dragged across your cock before crashing into your ass. Yes, goddess. So much yes.
stanky is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 09:27 AM   #21
racecardriver
Valued Poster

From a male dominant view, it is all about the sub giving control to their dom. This can be physical or psychological or both. Those who are pain sluts usually enjoy giving up control but also specifically enjoy the physical pain. There is a physiological explanation which is that pain releases endorphins in the brain, which are naturally occurring narcotics. It is believed that those who enjoy pain have an avid response to pain and produce a lot more endorphins, so much that they get a high from it what is referred to as the "sub zone". What is important to know is that a BDSM relationship is not about physical violence even though it involves pain; it is actually about love and pleasing your partner. In any case "safe word/phrase" must be agreed on before starting and no one will have to be outside their comfort zone.
racecardriver is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 09:40 PM   #22
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanky View Post
I'm not sure how rare it is, but I truly enjoy the physical aspects of BD. I'm not really into the psychological and degrading aspects, but I do appreciate a lady who's not afraid to really let go and leave a few marks. I love knowing that she's getting pleasure from possessing me and there's truly nothing like the sexual tension that builds from a sensual torture session. When nibbles turn to bites and caresses turn to slaps. The feeling of leather striking you with her first around your boys. A cane dragged across your cock before crashing into your ass. Yes, goddess. So much yes.

I don't even understand it myself how one can become a switch. I said I would NEVER be a bottom. Now, I crave both....Sometimes at the same time! I REALLY enjoy BOTH sides, depending on the person and my mood.
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 01:07 AM   #23
stanky
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi View Post
I don't even understand it myself how one can become a switch. I said I would NEVER be a bottom. Now, I crave both....Sometimes at the same time! I REALLY enjoy BOTH sides, depending on the person and my mood.
I'm right there with ya, gorgeous... I was introduced to BD play by an IRL GF who (eventually) confided to me that she was a professional submissive (actually, a switch, but I didn't learn that until later). I was *very vanilla* and had a fairly hard time coming to grips with the whole idea. Truth be told, I had already had to convince myself to get serious with her, because she was fairly alternative (tats, emo rockabilly look), but I really liked (cliche coming...) her personality, and we just clicked. So... after the initial shock, we stayed together and invariably we began incorporating different aspects (me topping) into our sex life, because that's what she enjoyed. I truly enjoyed topping, having always identified as a dominant Type-A personality. We eventually experimented with switching, and even "performed" at her place of employment a time or two. And at some point I realized that I enjoyed the submissive role much more than being dominant, especially when playing a brat. To ramble to a point, I too enjoy both sides of the play, and it does very much depend on the mood and partner, but I find myself missing the pleasure of bottoming much more than the pleasures of topping.

And to come to another tangential point, I wish that you lived closer...
stanky is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 09:40 AM   #24
Naughtyandbad
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I enjoy pain and intensity and I also love letting the Dominant exercise her sadistic side and let it fly!
So honest and intimate!
Naughtyandbad is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 11:27 AM   #25
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Used to have a GF that would restrain me, and would then smother me with her ass (or a pillow if she was riding my cock) for breath play, as well as slap me all over (legs, face, nipples) to go faster. Eventually she moved to nipple clamps and a chain to prod me towards moving sufficiently for her orgasm.

Would love to find something similar (along with other activities) in DFW...but it's difficult, considering that breath play with a client is a risk.
7071949597 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 12:37 PM   #26
icansmile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Those that "get it", just enjoy it with a willing partner. Those that don't spend a lot of time trying to figure out or explain WHY we are the way we are. Different strokes. No pun intended.
icansmile is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 03:20 PM   #27
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanky View Post
I'm right there with ya, gorgeous... I was introduced to BD play by an IRL GF who (eventually) confided to me that she was a professional submissive (actually, a switch, but I didn't learn that until later). I was *very vanilla* and had a fairly hard time coming to grips with the whole idea. Truth be told, I had already had to convince myself to get serious with her, because she was fairly alternative (tats, emo rockabilly look), but I really liked (cliche coming...) her personality, and we just clicked. So... after the initial shock, we stayed together and invariably we began incorporating different aspects (me topping) into our sex life, because that's what she enjoyed. I truly enjoyed topping, having always identified as a dominant Type-A personality. We eventually experimented with switching, and even "performed" at her place of employment a time or two. And at some point I realized that I enjoyed the submissive role much more than being dominant, especially when playing a brat. To ramble to a point, I too enjoy both sides of the play, and it does very much depend on the mood and partner, but I find myself missing the pleasure of bottoming much more than the pleasures of topping.

And to come to another tangential point, I wish that you lived closer...
Hot story. Yes- Usually Type A enjoy being submissive. The more out of control I feel in my personal life, the more I want to dominate and just be a sadistic bitch. Lol

I'm just an hour away from South Dallas. And I'm coming soon to stay in North Dallas for a few days. The only problem is I have no idea how I'll feel. Will I be feeling submissive or Dominant? Lol.

Honestly, I can only sub if my mind is there. I can always service top, but it's just way more fun if you are actually REALLY feeling it!

I guess we shall see!! Either way, I'm really looking forward to getting to play really kinky. Austin just isn't very kinky.... Kinky to my personal standards, anyway. Seems the scene is way bigger there in Dallas.
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 11:39 PM   #28
Guest011218
Account Disabled

User ID: 166326
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimson View Post
I wonder if having a prior abusive experience would tend to want someone to desire this as a fantasy?
I'm glad you posted this. It kind of made me take a step back and blink in somewhat of a stupor.

With that being said, I think it does...the mind is a strange, strange thing.

With the right person, at the right time, I LOVE being choked. There is nothing so amazing...so surreal...than the feeling of almost passing out and cumming at the same time. That feeling is incredible. You know what I'm talking about, right? When he's choking you, and you start to feel a little numb, and the only thing you focus on then is how you FEEL - the best cum ever. Hands down.
Guest011218 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 05:53 PM   #29
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Full believer in "good pain" or "it hurts so good" .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
I beat you because I love/desire you deeply...

(Not to be confused with just plain domestic abuse *lol*)

I don't understand ..yet.. the psychology behind it

Except that it feels right.. it feels good.. when you're with someone who likes wants needs it too

Or at least understands.. sees through you.. the affection behind it.

Psychological torture.. physical ...I love and employ it all

*cheers*

gotta love pain. its addictive ..giving and/or receiving
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 06:56 PM   #30
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

I wonder if spanking would be included here? I didn't really know how much it turned me on until I had my first experience spanking a provider in a session. I was literally quivering with arousal. Haven't had one since but I will definitely continue down this journey of exploration.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women