Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2011, 06:23 PM   #16
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

This is a comment only peripherally related to the issue that the Lovely Lady raised, but it is one I feel strongly about. If I was driving into New Orleans and was in traffic, I would certainly not try to call a lady until I was parked. Please, ladies and gentlemen, do not call or text while driving, especially when in traffic. And I ask you to be considerate when traffic is an issue, as Katherine was.

I think the issue of the "clock watcher" comment has been resolved.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 06:16 AM   #17
Woody Long
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post

He is a relative new comer to the Hobby, and is still learning the "rules" of a polite society.

Biomed1
Perhaps it is you, Biomed, who does not know the "rules" of a polite society. You have dissed me with absolutely no knowledge of what happened other than what a provider has posted here to gin up interest. I will be happy give you all the details, at your convenience. How about a beer sometime? Oh, did I forget to say Katharine Butler is the best!
Woody Long is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:11 AM   #18
Guest101311
Account Disabled

User ID: 1607

I keep my mouth closed on the board...

Katherine, sorry about your mishap sweetheart!
Guest101311 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:48 AM   #19
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

woody biomed was trying to right the situation,and give a few pointers to the new man on campus,the only dissing i saw was kb about the great state of mississippi.why dont you write a review and you can share the facts in the ros,if you dont want everyone to see.i personally believe there was a problem and she thought you were going to leave a negative review.so please take time so we can put this to rest
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:13 AM   #20
Guest101311
Account Disabled

i, for one, will say that ms has a lot of great perks and alot of assinine ones as well, you just got to weed through them. just dont let one term allow ms to leave a bad taste in your mouth.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:46 AM   #21
Katharine Butler
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3848
My ECCIE Reviews

Good morning all,

Woody:
I'm unclear on what "gin up interest" means. My motivation for posting this thread has already been stated, and addressed by enough that I feel it been amply and happily answered. It was simply to see if a given definition of a term was employed by one person or a majority from a given state. That's all and it's been answered.

low gear:
Sir, my research and the client in question has told me that Woody is no "new man on campus" but, to the contrary, has had more than one incarnation.
As I stated to him at the time, I welcome honest reviews. I don't think it will be happening. That review has been offered in echange for "forgiveness". I harbor no grudges. I'm a professional. If contacted for a reference or a vouch from a fellow provider or vouch site i will simply give my portrayal of events and/or relay them to this thread. They can make up their own minds from there. I don't buy my reviews. And, I don't buy them, most definitely, in exchange for another ladies safety or comfort. I have enough great reviews I don't have to compromise my ethics for another.
And you are so wrong. I love the South. I lived in Texas for quite some time and have an ongoing love affair with Louissanna. And, MS and TN used to always be on my tour schedule until I moved to NM. And, now that I've reacquainted and been welcomed back by most so wonderfully (this has been Phenomonal tour!) I will put it back in regular rotation. I've already been invited to Natchez for a couple days!
Belinda:
Many, many thanks to you and the other ladies and gents who have publically and privately sent greetings and support. I Know how to thank the MS gents but maybe the ladies would be willing to just let me treat them to dinner?
Kat
Katharine Butler is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:50 AM   #22
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Katharine:

You are a class lady. Thank you for handling this thread as you did. I hope you will continue to consider Mississippi a good place to visit.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:59 AM   #23
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

well kb,if you would have known before the fact who woody was in the before life ,iam sure you would have not seen him.my total point to you was summed up by what biomed said.you cant find everyone guilty by association.like the saying goes screen screen screen
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:45 PM   #24
Katharine Butler
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3848
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly right, low gear. And, as I said to one of the ladies I've been talking to about all this. I'm generally a screening nazi. I took the p411 request, noted the 3 vouches. Then got busy and neglected to also call the vouches by way of a double check, as I generally do. And, see what all has come from it. Lesson re-learned.
Justaguy: Oh yes, MS is still very much on the rotation. And, in the meantime, I'll be thinking on some nice way to pay back the favor to all who took the time to give input.
Katharine Butler is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:01 PM   #25
Guest101311
Account Disabled

I say next time you are in town, let us individually know and we'll take you out for drinks!
Old 04-04-2011, 03:55 PM   #26
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Kat

Did not meet you, but we are proud you came to our state and welcome you back. I must agree with Just a Guy that you are one classy lady and always welcome. We always appreciate a pretty and classy lady. Safe trip.

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 05:45 PM   #27
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Low Gear, Thanks for watching my back while I was away from the computer.

Woody, I will tell you that any comment taken out of context can be seen as inflammatory.

The quote you chose to use is a factual statement.

YOU are a relative new comer to the Hobby.

You state that I don't know what happened.

Your absolutely right!

However, if you had used all of my words in the same order I wrote them, you would have seen this as well:

Quote:
Based upon your presentation of the issues in your initial post, I would say that the Individual was incorrect to use the phrase "Clock Watcher".
I didn't say who was right, or who was wrong. I answered the Lady"s question!

I am not the oldest dog here in the kennel; however, I have been around a while.

I was on ASPD, I am on TBD, Indy's.com, E.com and ERAPS.

All with the same screen name/handle as here.

Never changed my identity once!

Those that live in glass house should never throws stones!

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:38 PM   #28
Guest010312-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 3481
My ECCIE Reviews

Kat...most of the Ms guys are great!! In fact, many of my favorite guys are there....I'm sure they'll treat you right, if you visit.
Guest010312-3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:15 AM   #29
MyKindaParty
Gaining Momentum

I have to commend both of you for keeping this clean and to the point. I can understand both sides and hope you can settle things. I do not know Woody's intent but that sounds like something I would get into.

I joke with people a lot and use sarcasm as well. I try to get to know people before I use it since we all do not find the same things funny. Of course there are those times I think it will go over and I get someone mad at me.
MyKindaParty is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:23 PM   #30
Woody Long
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaParty View Post
I have to commend both of you for keeping this clean and to the point.

I joke with people a lot and use sarcasm as well. I try to get to know people before I use it since we all do not find the same things funny. Of course there are those times I think it will go over and I get someone mad at me.
Thanks MKP for saying what I couldn't. I think what happened was I was feeling real comfortable with Kat after a few drinks and such, I said something she took in a way I didn't intend. I never eluded or meant to imply to a bad review. Just the opposite. she felt threatened and the best defense is a good offense, I only wish we had communicated better.
Woody Long is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women