Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #16
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintEasy View Post
I am going to miss Lacy coming to KC next month. I in the beginning of these discussions was very apprehensive about any ass play. That being said I must admit I am growing more curious and adventurous. I am truly ready to try this and possibly beyond provided it is done correctly. I expect some discomfort at first but I truly believe it will open a whole new world of pleasure.

Mistress, coming to KC anytime soon?

Sorry my lil plaything, I have no plans as of yet. But I hear Dallas Rain will be cuming that way this summer...........
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:15 PM   #17
yourslave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Speaking from my own approach only: For virgins, I always explain ahead, what Im fixing to do. It is ALL about the pleasure. As I am sucking your Cock, I massage your balls and outer prostate tell you what Im doing and what your prostate is, as I continue to suck your Cock, I add riming and a covered lubed finger to the mix, gently tickling your rosebud. As your Cock throbs in my mouth, I slowly insert my finger allowing you time to adjust to the new feelings, slowly advancing till I hit your magic P spot. Once I start stroking there your eyes are rolling back, head thrashing side to side, toes curling and your shooting a hot load of cum into my mouth and you yell out in pure Bliss.......This my friend makes me cream my panties....If I had any on...........YUM!

Wow... That just sounds so amazing.
yourslave is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:31 PM   #18
Just'AintNuttin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
AintEasy--I specialize in that and have lots of equipment for it!!!!--and will be in your neck of the woods next month{but hurry and schedule as i am almost booked full.....lol}!!

I ditto what Ms athena said!! I also think preperation and patience are great teachers in prostate play!!! {enemas work wonders!}

How much time should I allow for this experience? 1 hr, 90 min...Hell I have never done it....suggestion...

I appreciate the offer and I see my mistress will allow.

DR..Please PM me with further info and preparatory requirements...Thanks
Just'AintNuttin is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:21 PM   #19
shortblkguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Nice thread. Go with experience and you will enjoy and keep going back for more
shortblkguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:36 PM   #20
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I practice on my SO at least three times a week....he lets me know what toys work and what toys don't...........but the BEST toy is always the finger!{I have a magic finger}

Satryical sexy man i am coming for you sugar!

Ms athena I think you need to tour with me....I am already getting booked almost up
{we could be like a traveling nympho show...lol}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #21
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

WooHoo That sounds hot as hell...............Let me POP my traveling hobby cherry in Dallas in July and then maybe we can take the "Hot Damn Doubles" on the road.........
Old 05-27-2012, 08:29 AM   #22
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wooohooo yep!

{maybe we will be there at same time in Dallas}
Old 05-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #23
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

P-Massages are awesome! I wish more fellows ventured out to do them.

Though, sometimes I worry when someone says they've had one and they're not interested in it. Not everything is for everyone, true, but I also wonder if the woman rushed the process which made it bad.
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:57 PM   #24
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thats so true Sugar....too many woman say they do it,but don't do it properly {therefore makes a guy skiddish next time}
Old 05-27-2012, 06:44 PM   #25
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a BIG concern of mine as well. I was told from a client that he saw a girl who was advertising that she Now had a strap on. He then ask her, had she ever used it. Her response....."Whats there to know I just shove it in his ass and I get to charge more for doing it".........Just like a pussy and more so a rectum can be damaged, with "Shoving things in it". It does take skill, knowledge and want to please others to do prostate massage, strap on play and other kinkier items. Being a lover of kink, I spend lots of money and time to be able to have the proper toys and skills to take one to the hardest O they have every had.........Have fun and play safe!!
Old 05-27-2012, 07:12 PM   #26
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ditto----any "kink" or "fetish" needs to be perfected to maximize the fun!
Old 05-27-2012, 09:45 PM   #27
Just'AintNuttin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
This is a BIG concern of mine as well. I was told from a client that he saw a girl who was advertising that she Now had a strap on. He then ask her, had she ever used it. Her response....."Whats there to know I just shove it in his ass and I get to charge more for doing it".........Just like a pussy and more so a rectum can be damaged, with "Shoving things in it". It does take skill, knowledge and want to please others to do prostate massage, strap on play and other kinkier items. Being a lover of kink, I spend lots of money and time to be able to have the proper toys and skills to take one to the hardest O they have every had.........Have fun and play safe!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Ditto----any "kink" or "fetish" needs to be perfected to maximize the fun!

OHHHHH SO HOTTTT...

I cant wait...

Dallas ....HERE I CUM!!!
Just'AintNuttin is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:22 PM   #28
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

woohooooooo AintEasy I cant wait to play with you in KC...BUT be careful what you wish for ...you might get a snowball!
{lol}

and then when Ms athena gets your way............you will adore her!
Old 06-02-2012, 09:04 PM   #29
guest031913-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 35423
My ECCIE Reviews

A TRUE prostate massage is a gently inserted finger (not equipment) 1 to 2 inches in the rectum and curved towards the prostate. Then gently rubbing the prostate. I work with alot of prostate cancer survivors and even tho they do not ejaculate their orgasm is amazing with the proper technique. IF you are really wanting to explore then talk to your provider first, make sure she is knowledgable about the difference between prostate massage and assplay. Many Blessings and Massive Orgasms
guest031913-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 12:10 AM   #30
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As a nurse myself, I respect how you are able to teach Patients how to enjoy a release again. This is something I have been able to do as well, also being able to help those with ED achieve Os without a hardon. A finger is always the starting point Butt as small vibrating toy makes it much easier on a man attempting to stroke himself to a Cum, as many men are unable to reach their own PSots. I enjoy my toys as they free up my hand to be able to stroke his Cock for him as I lovingly suck him dry............There is no wrong way to bring pleasure to another...........Have fun! YUM!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women