Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2015, 02:03 PM   #16
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient View Post
Would not Burger King be a better anology?
The have it your way slogan and what not.

You are correct, I thought of that but Burger King has become insignificant in the fast food industry.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 02:18 PM   #17
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298
Location: *Southern Illinois*KCMO*Central-North Mississippi* North Louisiana*
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Plan ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by politebluefish View Post
This, however, is even more frustrating:
In my own experience, I have set up dates with verified providers, made sure the references were all squared away, then when I have left for a trip of an hour or so to meet my date, and try to make a final confirmation en route (yes, I live in no-man's land), all communication ceases. That baffles me. I would love some providers' insight as to why that happens.

This will always happen with some. Can't say why they do this although it is disrespectful as hell. Always have a 1st 2nd & 3rd choice to see in the area you plan to drive to.

Don't book 2nd & 3rd initially just get screened by them and let them know you may be in the area on x date and time. Ask if they would be up for a meeting just in case you are. If the 1st falls through move on to the next available choices that you have preset.
Mssppislm is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 02:20 PM   #18
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews

Pizza delivery
ALWAYS answers.
Why compare
providers to food,
we have a job same
as a man. He can't
answer his phone every
second of the day
or return a phone
call if he gets
Over loaded.
siberia is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 06:46 PM   #19
Travel4ever74
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Wow so many read into it

OK folks, first of all I have no problem finding great providers and every one of them have been very responsive. There are numerous reasons why a provider does not respond and I totally understand that. All I am saying is if a provider wonders why a hobbyist passes her by after she responds may want to check how long was the time between initial contact and providers response.
Take a break people, calm down....And yes my experience.....
Travel4ever74 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 07:02 PM   #20
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mssppislm View Post
(...)

Contact multiple ladies and find you a couple of ATF providers that suit YOUR needs to keep on call.

(...)

As a great man once said: "I keep my hookers on speed dial" Take heed.
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 08:47 PM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberia View Post
Pizza delivery
ALWAYS answers.
Why compare
providers to food,
we have a job same
as a man. He can't
answer his phone every
second of the day
or return a phone
call if he gets
Over loaded.

Both get eaten, that is why.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 09:15 PM   #22
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default question I have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel4ever74 View Post
OK folks, first of all I have no problem finding great providers and every one of them have been very responsive. There are numerous reasons why a provider does not respond and I totally understand that. All I am saying is if a provider wonders why a hobbyist passes her by after she responds may want to check how long was the time between initial contact and providers response.
Take a break people, calm down....And yes my experience.....
Why do I get the feeling this is not his only Handle? Anyone else get the feeling?
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 04:14 AM   #23
happybanana
Valued Poster

The OP sounds like a perfect candidate for BP.....

HB
happybanana is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 07:04 AM   #24
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
Why do I get the feeling this is not his only Handle? Anyone else get the feeling?
+1
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 12:47 PM   #25
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 01:58 PM   #26
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Both get eaten, that is why.
I understand clearly my child.
Time to eat.
siberia is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 02:26 PM   #27
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Is it a regular member using a second handle? Probably. Is it cool? No. Is he tactful in how he makes his point? No. Does he make a fair point? Yes.

Women that don't "take care of business" lose out on opportunities.

Is it a good reminder? Particularly for some that are having a slow post-holidays, bad weather January? Yes.

On the other hand if you have plenty of clients, feel free to ignore him.

Two points worth considering:
1) The women replying to this have to reply in a certain way on a coed board to "protect their brand" -- of course they are busy, have more clients than they know what to do with, always are great at responding, they aren't BP gals,etc.
2) Guys at all price points to pay attention to how prospective companions "take care of business." That doesn't mean they need to accept same day rush appointments, but prompt, efficient communication is valued.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 06:00 PM   #28
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I don't check emails while I'm in bed with a client

I don't check emails while "on the clock" with another man. When I'm with someone, no one else matters during our time together and I am certainly not looking for my next roll in the hay, while still in the arms of Mr. rightnow.

And I've had appointments that last days. (3-4 days). While most of my appointments are 4-12 hours long, I may take 24 hours to respond to an email. When I'm not with a client, I check my email constantly and normally respond within minutes, but I won't normally book a same-day appointment. So, it wouldn't matter that he wants to get me immediately, he'll have to wait.

I do treat this like a business, but I am still professional enough to give the one I'm with my undivided attention. He is my bird in my hand, you may be one of the two that want to be in my bush.

Quote:
Ok I want to provide a suggestion to all the providers... If you consider tis hobby a business you should treat it that way. I can't speak for all of us but I will say that if I contact a provider by the method she wishes or if no suggestion than thru he I expect a response in a reasonable amount of time but no more than 24 hours.. If not planning a future appt you better be responding in minutes not hours because we are interested now not hays from noy. Personally, I may contact a few providers for an appointment and the one I decide to see is usually the one who responds in a timely manner and is personable(in other words not one liners)
Don't be surprised when you lose an appointment when you do not respond for hours.
Just a suggestion. Be safe and have fun
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 06:06 PM   #29
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Is it a regular member using a second handle? Probably. Is it cool? No. Is he tactful in how he makes his point? No. Does he make a fair point? Yes.

Women that don't "take care of business" lose out on opportunities.

Is it a good reminder? Particularly for some that are having a slow post-holidays, bad weather January? Yes.

On the other hand if you have plenty of clients, feel free to ignore him.

Two points worth considering:
1) The women replying to this have to reply in a certain way on a coed board to "protect their brand" -- of course they are busy, have more clients than they know what to do with, always are great at responding, they aren't BP gals,etc.
2) Guys at all price points to pay attention to how prospective companions "take care of business." That doesn't mean they need to accept same day rush appointments, but prompt, efficient communication is valued.
I feel you are correct when you state, "prompt, efficient communication is valued." However, as the lady above stated, ladies who take care of their business, do provide as prompt communication as is available, without allowing quality of their services provided to be interrupted by another.

I read once about gents who were subjected to ladies texting while engaged in "the act". Talk about multi-tasking! LOL. Your dime for my time is how I feel. Many here tolerate many different things, but there's quality providing in the "now", as opposed to providing for a lot of gents at once. A quality service is not only worth paying for, but maybe also waiting for, if need be. It's all subjective.
Is she worth it, isn't she worth it, what are you willing, or even not willing to do to have a shot at experiencing, whatever it is that you desire with the lady you feel can fulfill those desires?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 06:44 PM   #30
Guest031115
Account Disabled

User ID: 197106
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ok I want to provide a suggestion to all the providers... If you consider tis hobby a business you should treat it that way. I can't speak for all of us but I will say that if I contact a provider by the method she wishes or if no suggestion than thru he I expect a response in a reasonable amount of time but no more than 24 hours.. If not planning a future appt you better be responding in minutes not hours because we are interested now not hays from noy. Personally, I may contact a few providers for an appointment and the one I decide to see is usually the one who responds in a timely manner and is personable(in other words not one liners)
Don't be surprised when you lose an appointment when you do not respond for hours.
Just a suggestion. Be safe and have fun
Please forgive all of us!!!

Really? Don't you think this is known? Maybe you don't get a response because of the way you address these people. You know, these human beings, these women. If you are polite and write so whoever doesn't have to guess at your words, you might get a prompt response. If you don't, then just accept that the lady doesn't want your business and move on to the next. Maybe she will be desperate to take your money.
Guest031115 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women