Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2019, 10:28 PM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Michael Flynn’s Former Partner Acquitted On All Counts By Judge In Eastern Virginia Court

Lib-retard delusions of Mueller's grandeur are unraveling.

Quote:
Michael Flynn’s Former Partner Acquitted On All Counts By Judge In Eastern Virginia Court

In a stunning move, a judge in the Eastern District of Virginia overturned the conviction of ex-business partner of former National Security Advisor Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Bijan Rafiekian, Tuesday who was charged earlier this year with undisclosed lobbying that prosecutors claimed was to ensure the extradition of a Muslim cleric living in the United States back to his homeland of Turkey.

Judge Anthony Trenga, who oversaw the case, stated in his 39 page acquittal decision that the evidence presented to the jury was insufficient to prove any type of conspiracy and based mainly on hearsay.

He noted in the decision that the “jury was not adequately instructed as to the role of Michael Flynn in light of the government’s in-court judicial admission that Flynn was not a member of the alleged conspiracy and the lack of evidence sufficient to establish his participation in any conspiracy; and there was a substantial danger that the jury drew inferences against Rafiekian with respect to the existence of and his participation in the alleged conspiracy based on a belief that Flynn could be regarded as a member of the alleged conspiracy.”

Trenga noted in his decision that the government’s use of information that was related directly to Flynn in an effort to convict Rafiekian was wrong and that the jury “was not adequately instructed as to the knowledge element necessary to convict Rafiekian of a violation of Section 951, as charged in Count II.”

Trenga listed a litany of reasons to acquit Rafiekian and stated, “for the reasons above, the evidence was insufficient as a matter of law to sustain either of Rafiekian’s convictions, and the Motion for Acquittal is therefore Granted.”

Rafiekian had been indicted on two criminal counts, including conspiracy to act as an agent of a foreign government, according to the original unsealed indictment. A Turkish businessman Ekim Alptekin, was also charged in the indictment for allegedly plotting to extradite Fethullah Gulen, the Turkish Muslim cleric, who currently lives in the U.S.

Flynn’s Defense Attorney Sidney Powell, who replaced Flynn’s former law firm, told SaraACarter.com said the prosecution’s actions against Rafiekian revealed extraordinary misconduct.

“Judge Trenga’s well-reasoned opinion reaches the only result that could be correct on the facts and the law in this case,” Powell said. “The prosecution was yet another attempt to criminalize an innocent business transaction. It was prosecutorial misconduct in more ways than one.”

Powell revealed a bombshell during Flynn’s in court last month. She noted the existence of a Justice Department memo from Jan. 30, 2017 exonerating Flynn of any collusion with Russia.

The memo, which has still not been made available, is part of a litany of Brady material she is demanding from prosecutors. The memo is currently under protective order and Powell is working with prosecutors to get it disclosed, SaraACarter.com has learned.

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan who is presiding over Flynn’s case has set a tentative Dec. 18 sentencing date. He told the prosecution and defense that the sentencing date could be moved depending on the outcome of requests for Brady material requested by Powell and how the case will unfold in the upcoming months. Sullivan also noted during the hearing that the Brady order takes precedence over the plea agreement.

(Sara Carter)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 10:50 PM   #2
themystic
Valued Poster

snitch
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 11:50 PM   #3
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

lol! we both posted a similar story at the same time. 1 minute apart.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 11:51 PM   #4
rolechange
Valued Poster

Dicks and dollars
rolechange is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 03:02 PM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
lol! we both posted a similar story at the same time. 1 minute apart.
It was our nearly simultaneous description of dim-retard hopes and dreams as "unraveling" in regards to Team Mueller's accusations that impressed me.
Old 09-25-2019, 07:56 PM   #6
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I was surprised dilbert beat this thread poster. You both being wrong was no surprise at all. Talk about grasping for straws.
One reversal that doesn't affect Flynn, or do him any good, isn't much of an "unraveling" of the Mueller report.
My reply for the first version of this thread is good for this repeat

"No, it is not ("unraveling). Flynn discussed sanctions with the Russian ambassador. He claimed he hadn't.
The FBI records all conversations on the embassy phone lines. They knew exactly what he said.
They questioned him. He lied to the FBI. He admitted he lied in his plea bargain.
He has been convicted. He will stay convicted. Since he cooperated it is unlikely trump will pardon him.

Although it is trump. Who knows what he'll do."
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It was our nearly simultaneous description of dim-retard hopes and dreams as "unraveling" in regards to Team Mueller's accusations that impressed me.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 08:19 PM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
I was surprised dilbert beat this thread poster. You both being wrong was no surprise at all. Talk about grasping for straws.
One reversal that doesn't affect Flynn, or do him any good, isn't much of an "unraveling" of the Mueller report.
My reply for the first version of this thread is good for this repeat

"No, it is not ("unraveling). Flynn discussed sanctions with the Russian ambassador. He claimed he hadn't.
The FBI records all conversations on the embassy phone lines. They knew exactly what he said.
They questioned him. He lied to the FBI. He admitted he lied in his plea bargain.
He has been convicted. He will stay convicted. Since he cooperated it is unlikely trump will pardon him.

Although it is trump. Who knows what he'll do."
Oh, but you're wrong on multiple points, masterdickmuncher. It's trivially obvious to sentient and educated souls that Dilbert posted second on this topic and it's trivially obvious to sentient and educated souls that Mueller's cases are falling apart.
Old 09-25-2019, 08:25 PM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

who cares about Michael Flynn's business partner? does he matter to anyone?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 08:32 PM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Michael Flynn's partner is one of those numbers lib-retards regurgitated when recounting what Team Mueller supposedly accomplished. So gone is that indictment -- and with no conviction to boot!

Also yet to materialize is ANY conviction of a Russian agent. In fact, Team Mueller is still too scared to bring one case to court when challenged by that accused Russian agency to meet them in court.
Old 09-25-2019, 09:29 PM   #10
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

You are correct about the times. My mistake. I should have checked myself. But who gives a shit about the time. I said I was surprised he beat you to post a thread that's nothing but a distraction. Turns out I shouldn't have been surprised.

Which cases are in trouble? Not your idea of trouble, trouble like this case had.
Not the one you have continuously claimed would end in exoneration for the convict. Flynn's conviction is in the books and trump is unlikely to pardon someone who cooperated.

How would you know which ones were in trouble? Many of the convictions will be appealed. Can't remember you saying anything to that effect about this one. But then I don't read many of your posts.

You thought Flynn's case was in trouble. On numerous occasions. Still looks solid to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Good point.
But you know why it matters to some. Anything can be evidence there is no climate change.....I mean Mueller's report was a witch hunt.
Old 09-25-2019, 09:56 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are correct about the times. My mistake. I should have checked myself. But who gives a shit about the time. I said I was surprised he beat you to post a thread that's nothing but a distraction. Turns out I shouldn't have been surprised.

Which cases are in trouble? Not your idea of trouble, trouble like this case had.
Not the one you have continuously claimed would end in exoneration for the convict. Flynn's conviction is in the books and trump is unlikely to pardon someone who cooperated.

How would you know which ones were in trouble? Many of the convictions will be appealed. Can't remember you saying anything to that effect about this one. But then I don't read many of your posts.

You thought Flynn's case was in trouble. On numerous occasions. Still looks solid to me.
YOU cared about the time because your equivocating ass made it an issue. Flynn's conviction isn't in the books, and the court won't rule until December, and when it does, Flynn will be exonerated. Concord Management and Consulting has challenged Mueller, and set Team Mueller on its heels. "Blindsided, Mueller’s requested a delay 'on the astonishing ground,' according to McCarthy, 'that the defendant has not been properly served – notwithstanding that the defendant has shown up in court and asked to be arraigned.'" (12 July 2019)

Thus proving you are pretty damn ignorant about more than the date time group on ECCIE posts.

Old 09-25-2019, 09:57 PM   #12
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Yeah, I'm sure a rifle platoon leader in the Marines was afraid to go to court.

And they call it an investigation because they're looking for facts. Not just a knee-jerk opinion based on what a reality tv guy is claiming....this week.

Something you should remember is that your narrative doesn't mean shit outside of trump land.
And the antics and beliefs of a leftist U.S. Representative don't conceal or in any way make up for the destructive and divisive cocksucker in the white house.
Old 09-25-2019, 10:04 PM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

And they call it an investigation because they're looking for facts. Not just a knee-jerk opinion based on what a reality tv guy is claiming....this week.

Something you should remember is that your narrative doesn't mean shit outside of trump land.
And the antics and beliefs of a leftist U.S. Representative don't conceal or in any way make up for the destructive and divisive cocksucker in the white house.
The only ignorant person here is the one claiming that what is happening with the Federal court system rulings against Team Mueller has no meaning or impact and pretending that the Federal courts are "Trump Land".

Team Mueller had to appeal for a postponement because they weren't able to substantiate their charges in court.
Old 09-25-2019, 10:06 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

sure he is. if he loses Flynn his credibility takes another hit. and he lost most of his credibility when he couldn't make a case to impeach Trump

does your post mean shit outside eccieland?

Obama's not president anymore.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 03:32 AM   #15
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

the problem with Meullers cases is that their cases is not airtight and they have an unusual propensity for withholding key evidence from the court and from the defendant. due to their dirty tricks and the unwillingness of DOJ to own up on the malpractice of their lawyers (they protect their own).

one has to look at what happened with the Enron case run under Meuller. It took a few years to clear the individuals of the charges.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women