Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2019, 11:44 PM   #31
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Jackie while you spout your political wisdom from the 38% camp, I want you to remember 62% of Americans know that your President is a crook and a traitor. I'm so proud of Nancy. I hope you and your friends in Russia, Nork Korea, Saudi Arabia and who knows where else, find a way to convince us 62% of real Americans that you aren't traitors. No obstruction?, no Stormy? no Collusions? no crimes? No more free pass buddy

Nancy is a crook much more so than than Trump is.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 11:47 PM   #32
rolechange
Valued Poster

Trash thread number 1000000000 Fuck everyone here, no matter what you believe!
rolechange is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 07:39 AM   #33
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I have said before many times the Dim wits will keep the obstruction of the country going till the elections.
Just another scam to keep the Media Hysteria going , and hoping the LSM will overlook all the illegal shit "hunter " did.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 08:08 AM   #34
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

according to this report, Trump damn near begged Nancy to hold off the Impeachment inquiry..

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysi...-failed/21067/

this doesn't pass the smell test though. Trump had already said he would release the transcript today. the real test is if he will. I don't want to see an excuse, such as it is illegal to release it, or some other bullshit.

I am annoyed that both "sides" have made up their minds, spinning the stories in their "favor", making up their minds on who the Whistle blower is, etc.. wait for the transcript, don't be so hasty to judge.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 08:37 AM   #35
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
according to this report, Trump damn near begged Nancy to hold off the Impeachment inquiry.

this doesn't pass the smell test though.
You're damn right it doesn't pass the smell test. Where do you come up with these lying far-left whacko blogs?

It appears Trump called Pelosi to talk about background checks/gun control. How does a conversation on gun control get twisted into he "begged Nancy to hold off the Impeachment inquiry"?

And why do you disseminate such bald-faced lies when you know they don't "pass the smell test"?

There's a difference between spinning a story and fabricating one.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 08:41 AM   #36
oeb11
Valued Poster

With all respect - LL - that may be true of many Conservative outlets dedicated to "Facts"
Not to the DPST LSM dedicated to their "Truth" Uber alles!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 08:47 AM   #37
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're damn right it doesn't pass the smell test. Where do you come up with these lying far-left whacko blogs?

Drudge Report.. really.

It appears Trump called Pelosi to talk about background checks/gun control. How does a conversation on gun control get twisted into he "begged Nancy to hold off the Impeachment inquiry"?

what is twisted? Trump was ready to concede to Nancy, and go along with gun control legislation IF she held off the impeachment inquiry.. why do you understand quid pro quo with respect to Biden, and not Trump?

And why do you disseminate such bald-faced lies when you know they don't "pass the smell test"?

I don't know it is a bald face lie. I said it doesn't pass my personal smell test. I did detect a bit of an odor, however

yes there is.. and the Republicans are ubiquitously proficient at both!
Old 09-25-2019, 09:02 AM   #38
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
what is twisted? Trump was ready to concede to Nancy, and go along with gun control legislation IF she held off the impeachment inquiry.
Where the fuck do you get that? That's the part that is fabricated! I knew it was a bald-faced lie when I came to this sentence in your LWW blog-post:

"It was fairly obvious that Trump was hoping that if he offered to give Pelosi a victory on a key Democratic Party issue, she might decide not to go through with impeachment."

Hahahaha... it was "fairly obvious"! Riiiiight! The only thing "obvious" is that your blogger is making this story up and falsely twisting any phone call that may actually have taken place.

Why don't you jump up and down and demand to see a transcript of trump supposedly "begging" not to be impeached? Just like the dipshit dim-retards did on his Ukraine phone call!

You're 0-2 with me now, chungster. You twisted the LA homeless story, and now this. One more swing and a miss and you're out!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 09:27 AM   #39
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Why don't you jump up and down and demand to see a transcript of trump supposedly "begging" not to be impeached?
why would I do that? it doesn't matter one way or another. I happen to lean on the side of it being false, but ultimately I don't care what some lone Blogger writes.

I have seen the memorandum Trump released, ahead of the transcript. I don't like what I see so far, it doesn't look positive for Trump. but I'm going to wait for the entire transcript, in context, before I start judging.. nobody else here will, I'm sure.
Old 09-25-2019, 10:05 AM   #40
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
according to this report, Trump damn near begged Nancy to hold off the Impeachment inquiry..

this doesn't pass the smell test though. Trump had already said he would release the transcript today. the real test is if he will. I don't want to see an excuse, such as it is illegal to release it, or some other bullshit.

I am annoyed that both "sides" have made up their minds, spinning the stories in their "favor", making up their minds on who the Whistle blower is, etc.. wait for the transcript, don't be so hasty to judge.
No. There is only one irresponsible side in this whole sorry charade.

President Trump won the election. Ever since then the Democrats, the Main Stream News Media, the Deep State and a whole slew of "Never Trumpers" have been dong every thing amaginable to nullify that election.

President Trump has simply defended himself from a miriad of lies and made up charges while doing a very commendable job as President.

Save your "indignation" for the real culprits.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 10:14 AM   #41
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
President Trump won the election. Ever since then the Democrats, the Main Stream News Media, the Deep State and a whole slew of "Never Trumpers" have been dong every thing amaginable to nullify that election.
if that is true, why is it so? why do so many people hate Trump so much that they would make up lie after lie to get him out of office?
Old 09-25-2019, 10:17 AM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
if that is true, why is it so? why do so many people hate Trump so much that they would make up lie after lie to get him out of office?
Why did the whistle blower concoct a story. He/she wasn’t there during the call. We now know more than he did and there isn’t a crime. They’ll do anything to take Trump down with their media accomplices.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 10:37 AM   #43
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Please point me to the thread where you express your indignation of Joe Biden for threatening the Ukrainians with $400 Million dollars in US Aid if they didn't drop the investigation against Hunter Biden? Also, please point out to me where you've asked Joe Biden to step down as a Democratic 2020 Presidential Candidate because of this.

Thanks.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 11:16 AM   #44
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

My personal opinion Chung, is that Trump is an outsider and in their minds "not enlightened". They are outraged and offended that he won the Presidency. It's like - have you ever been approached by someone and think "the audacity" over a perceived slight. Like you're standing in line for a fantastic movie and you have been in line for a long time ,you even camped out in line. And then, someone sees an opportunity to get in line. But the spot in line is ahead of you. Even though management said that folks are allowed to take opportunities to get in line. Would you think - the audacity of that person? After all this time in line that he just gets to come in here and grabs that spot in front of me. Would you be offended? Maybe start a rumour that this movie isn't so good. Demand to talk to the manager? File a false complaint against management? Call the news outlets to tell them the manager at the movie theater is racist? Just to get some satisfaction because you cannot believe that just happened. And the fact that he got the better of you. And even though it was correct, you feel that you got cheated and now you want some payback. I see this from the Dems. I know y'all will laugh at me, but I feel it too.

I'm not saying you Chung, of course not.. I'm just saying thats how I see it.

Quote:
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 11:28 AM   #45
oeb11
Valued Poster

Why - DPST's have still not accepted the 2016 election results - they still feel entitled to a H..... presidency and always will.

It is self-centered, immature, rage over the result that grows in their heads with every day of the trump Presidency.

Their opposition to Trump at all costs is the most damaging threat to our representative Democracy that has ever been, IMHO. That opposition is more important to the DPST's than governing the nation. It is the DPST's only and ultimate Agenda - and is even in the DPST Party Platform - read it.

The DPST's are very talented at accusing Trump and others of exactly their own misdeeds - I se it over and over again.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women