Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2011, 03:56 PM   #1
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10
Default Dumbest Hobby Mistakes. What have you done or know about?

I'll start this by saying my best friend, and yes it was my best friend and not me, used his ATM card at the machine inside a MP. A short time later the place is busted. Several months later the FBI shows up at his work. Long story they put pressure on him to testify that he withdrew the money and what services he received at the parlor. He didn't tell me about it until it was all over. We know he could have kept his mouth shut and they would have probably gone away, but he didn't. That is not what this thread is about. It is about the mistakes made.

So what have you done that was really dumb?
RickForFun is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 04:56 PM   #2
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Calling on questionable BP ladies.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:00 PM   #3
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

On two different occasions going through with appointments when they were not even close to my standards. This was before days of Internet and pics. Plus after 2nd time I started turning them away. The agency should have at least tried to get the type right. When they say they are sending a petite lady and someone who weighs 180 shows up, not good.
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:13 PM   #4
burner2157
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Using my home phone to call a provider instead of my cell phone at first when I was a brand new newbie.It took a 19 year old provider at the time to teach a 39 year old new hobby guy that LE can trace a home phone but not a prepaid cell phone.
burner2157 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:20 PM   #5
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Not doing your research and letting the little head do all the thinking.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:40 PM   #6
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Not following my Gut Instinct when talking to a provider on the phone. She seemed unmotivated & tired on the phone. My Gut Instinct told me that I should just cancel the appointment and spend my hobby money on a Provider that was motivated and would give me a good time.

Unfortunately I was thinking with the other head & ended up having a lously time with the provider. Never Again! The phone call will always be the first impression in my book--Providers & Agencies!
hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:23 PM   #7
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Many years ago after the provider had arrived and been paid, she told me she left the condoms in her car. She said hold my purse and I'll be right back. As I watched out the window she drove off. The purse was empty. I got F U C K E D that night.
RickForFun is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:41 PM   #8
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGent View Post
On two different occasions going through with appointments when they were not even close to my standards. This was before days of Internet and pics. Plus after 2nd time I started turning them away. The agency should have at least tried to get the type right. When they say they are sending a petite lady and someone who weighs 180 shows up, not good.
I've been in that same position as well. Even in the day of the internet, I have had providers arrive and were not who they portrayed themselves to be (see the whole thread on providers shaving age). I guess I consider myself too much of a gentleman to turn the lady away after a date has been agreed to. I won't go into the whole "you never know if she has a pimp/thug" to ensure she gets paid.

Almost mistakes: leaving out research/contact information for SO to see and also leaving hobby phone on (thankfully no calls came in before I noticed).
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:18 PM   #9
jsparrow
Valued Poster

Late at night...a little too much to drink. Provider contact email. Thought I closed it. Just minimized it to the toolbar. Wife opened it. SHTF. Yikes!

Worked through it. Still married. VERY STUPID.
jsparrow is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:42 PM   #10
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Late at night...a little too much to drink. Provider contact email. Thought I closed it. Just minimized it to the toolbar. Wife opened it. SHTF. Yikes!

Worked through it. Still married. VERY STUPID.
Thats not a mistake associated with the hobby. Thats a mistake associated with marriage.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:50 PM   #11
CountryGentleman35
Living a dream

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickForFun View Post
Many years ago after the provider had arrived and been paid, she told me she left the condoms in her car. She said hold my purse and I'll be right back. As I watched out the window she drove off. The purse was empty. I got F U C K E D that night.
Kind of like what my dad used to say about strip joints. "You may or may not laid, but you'll always get fucked".
CountryGentleman35 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:29 PM   #12
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Getting involved with a provider who would never tell the truth about anything and my being stupid enough to believe her. The wench was so bad that it took her years to STFU @ me and I am nothing special.

Crazy in the heard is one thing but a freak in the sheets who has a switch back to normal land, now we're talkin! The hunt continues to find that elusive lady...
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women