Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2012, 09:40 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF OUR FIELD GUYS BEING MALIGNED.....

Another story of our bureacrats and military brass demoralizing our filed troops...I am sick and tired of it.

These guys put their lives on the line killing our enemy......enough is enough..............

From the following story..." sparking outrage and condemnation from U.S. military officials.."

Fuck the military officals !

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/18/world/...ion=cnn_latest
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:23 AM   #2
timpage
Account Disabled

It's your opinion that our troops should be allowed to desecrate the bodies of enemy combatants? You continue to astonish and amaze with your incredible stupidity. Any recollection of how you felt when the Iraqi primitives hung the bodies of the contractors from that bridge? Or watching the skinnies drag those dead Americans through the streets of Mogadishu? You think we should act like them? I get that it makes you angry, it made me angry too. But, do we want to be like them?

I understand the impulse and get that a lot of these US servicemen are pretty young and immature. But, this kind of shit cannot be tolerated for a lot of different reasons.

Let's leave the barbaric savagery to the savages. We're better than them, let's act like it.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:44 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
It's your opinion

Let's leave the barbaric savagery to the savages. We're better than them, let's act like it.
It's not about changing them. It's about not changing us.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:15 PM   #4
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

In a root cause analysis, the problem goes all the way to the top.
It is Obama's fault, he is in charge. he is the one that plans everything from seal team raids to pissing on bodies.
Except for burning the Holy Kuran and he is still pissed about that.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:17 PM   #5
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
It's your opinion that our troops should be allowed to desecrate the bodies of enemy combatants? You continue to astonish and amaze with your incredible stupidity. Any recollection of how you felt when the Iraqi primitives hung the bodies of the contractors from that bridge? Or watching the skinnies drag those dead Americans through the streets of Mogadishu? You think we should act like them? I get that it makes you angry, it made me angry too. But, do we want to be like them?

I understand the impulse and get that a lot of these US servicemen are pretty young and immature. But, this kind of shit cannot be tolerated for a lot of different reasons.
:th umbup:

Too bad Whirly Boy can't get past his macho ego trip to understand that. Most military members do not approve of a few like this who do dumb and vulgar things like this. But then I doubt Whirly would have any real way of knowing that.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:40 PM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Typical leftie bloviating...you completely jump to the wrong conclusion in your ignorance....

I never condoned what they did; only criticized the brass (and politicians) for playing to the press.

Think before you post Old Timer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
:hu mbup:

Too bad Whirly Boy can't get past his macho ego trip to understand that. Most military members do not approve of a few like this who do dumb and vulgar things like this. But then I doubt Whirly would have any real way of knowing that.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:48 PM   #7
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

Shit like that and worse happened at war since the 1st military conflict known to man kind.

It is part of war. You can not kill your enemy unless you have dehumanized him. So it has happened, it is happening and it will happen again.

That said, between the marines videotaping themselves while pissing on corpses and then posting it on youtube, secret service checking in hookers into hotel and then not paying the tab, and these guys taking photographs of themselves while violating military regulations ... anyone else feels that IQ tests should be a must during enlistment process?

Oh, and as for "they are putting their lives on the line" - last time I checked USA does not have mandatory draft. Anyone signing up for military service of ANY kind does so voluntarily.

Lina
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:50 PM   #8
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Typical leftie bloviating...you completely jump to the wrong conclusion in your ignorance....

I never condoned what they did; only criticized the brass (and politicians) for playing to the press.

If your subordinates constantly did mind boggling stupid shit like videotaping and photographing themselves while committing illegal/immoral actions, you would have to react in some fashion as well.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:51 PM   #9
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

More distractions. Fuckem.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:01 PM   #10
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

I say piss on them all, cut their dicks off and shove them in their mouths.

Did any of you ever see the video of them cutting the mans head off with a knife while he screamed for mercy?

These people are not human and I would not insult an animal calling them that.
Oiss on them all, especially if the fire gets to hot.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:05 PM   #11
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

No wrong conclusion. If something serious is done wrong by the troops it is the responsibility of the seniors to correct it. Everyone who goes in theater to Iraq or Afganistan was told repeatedly that such actions are NOT acceptable. But you think they should be pushed under the rug again? Wrong, when they are of this magnitude they need to be disinfected with openness and sunlight. I have reasons I do not agree with SECDEF and some of the JCS on other issues, but if the message doesn't sink in with more behind closed doors approaches (and for a minority it ha not) then at some time this IS the right approach.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:07 PM   #12
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
I say piss on them all, cut their dicks off and shove them in their mouths.

Did any of you ever see the video of them cutting the mans head off with a knife while he screamed for mercy?

These people are not human and I would not insult an animal calling them that.
Oiss on them all, especially if the fire gets to hot.
Yea we all saw that. Some of us did not forget brother. Sad Sad Stuff.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:10 PM   #13
Energy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:

You have to be "savage" to win a war, so I don't have a problem with the boys acting like "savages". What I do have a problem with is someone photographing it and posting it to the internet. Pretty dumb.
Energy is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:44 PM   #14
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Fucking cockroaches.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:58 PM   #15
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy View Post
You have to be "savage" to win a war, so I don't have a problem with the boys acting like "savages". What I do have a problem with is someone photographing it and posting it to the internet. Pretty dumb.

Plus one

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women