Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Tallahassee > Coed Discussions - Tallahassee
Coed Discussions - Tallahassee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70396
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59877
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2013, 12:00 AM   #1
Guest041316
Account Disabled

User ID: 4513
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A question in regards to Tallahassee.

I am baffled, mystified, perplexed, and honestly saddened by my experiences here in the Tallahassee area.

I have been in the area on and off going on 4 months and in those 4 months, I have seen 3 gentlemen. Yes, they repeat frequently with me and have become friends, and I absolutely adore them, but the truth is, I can no longer justify coming to the area to play.

Is it me? Am I fugly? Am I cursed? Am I undesireable? I don't think I am, and have built a very nice clientele of die hard regulars in other areas. I am 5 ft 5, weigh 129 pounds, have silky soft blonde hair that gently wisp to my ass, big sparkling blue eyes, so what is it that I am doing here where I have so few request? Or is it the area?

I really am looking for answers, and if you can, please be gentle..... while I
may play in this arena, I am still a human being with feelings but I really do want to know, as the cost that are involved in being able to partake in this hobby, are far outweighing the benefits at this point.
Guest041316 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:35 AM   #2
georgehentson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

MissCallie, I find you very attractive, and if I had the opportunity I would do you in a New York second.

It's not you, it's Tallahassee.

I really couldn't give any kind of reason why.

And on top of that, there aren't that many providers available here. It really should be a seller's market.
georgehentson is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:10 PM   #3
Guest041316
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Awww, thank you George. The sentiment and words are very much appreciated.

I really have been just dumbfounded on how little hobby action there is in the area and honestly don't quite understand it.

With hope it will change.

LOL, um, so do me already
Old 10-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #4
georgehentson
Valued Poster

Although I'm sure you're worth it, your requested donations are beyond my range. But you are so tempting!
Old 10-03-2013, 09:38 PM   #5
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Here's my take on it. Tally is a college town. A lot of the actions is on Backpage. Also, a lot of the action seems to be the lower end of the spectrum in terms of talent. College town means low wages and in return more higher volume girls who are most likely managed.

What I find perplexing with Tally is that it is also the state capital. Additionally/demographically, it is a much more liberal town than other nearby locations, so you'd expect a more relaxed acceptance of the hobby there. I'm surprised with the total lack of quality ladies who stay active in Tally. With all the government agencies and lobbyists, you'd think there would be a market for some upscale ladies. I've been around a couple of other towns like Tally-- CBus, Ohio and Austin, TX. Both are college towns and both are state capitals and both having a thriving hobby/provider scene.

What I find interesting is that there are some quality providers in Tally. They are either not well known or are purposely UTR. I had one play date in Tally. It was not with a local provider. She was touring.

To be honest, I don't know what it is. A complete anomaly. I'm sorry you did not have much luck there. To be honest, ECCIE has a weak presence in Tally. ECCIE is more prominent further west in the FL Panhandle. My recommendation is to try posting on backpage with a reference back to ECCIE. Of course, that does mean having to deal with all the bull shit associated with a BP ad, but it will drive activity to you.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #6
gatorfan69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

mostly tally and jax I find people use the other USA board.... I had no idea you were in tally.... although I agree with george your a tiny bit beyond my donation reach at 400 perhaps if you had a 200 "halloween spooky special" or on P411 there is often a discount for 3+ verified gentleman... Also I only travel to tally a few times a month, and try to plan a week in advance, so I've missed seeing your postings until after the trip...
gatorfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 10:15 PM   #7
BlasterMaster
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Again, with the sentiments of the others here, I agree. MissCallie, you are something that is not usually seen here, but as others have mentioned, this town is just inconsistent when it comes to the hobby.

Many of advertising goes on on backpage, and most of it is on the low end, and is much to sketchy for me, be it with no reviews, or just a general lack of information. I think a lot of hobbyist probably get discouraged, sometimes as I do, and just continue with life, or do just hobby when out of town.

You would think with football season, and government, that things would be a lot more active, but it sometimes seems to be the opposite. And as other also have said, the lack of places to find a thriving community for Tallahassee probably negates the amount of success both parties have in making a connection.

Tallahassee you would imagine would have a booming high scale demand, but it seems everything get delegated to the seedy corners of the internet here, as well as probably the flip side... the majority find it hard to afford the upper end rates.

But your pictures are certainly,
BlasterMaster is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 11:00 PM   #8
Guest041316
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL, you guys are completely awesome!!!!!! I am actually sitting here with a smile on my face that's reaching to both ears.

First, please let me thank all of you for your input. It is so sincerely appreciated.

And secondly, and this is entirely my fault, as I should have stated this before, and I have chosen not to put it onto my blog, because, well..... for the obvious reason that if I state this on my blog. then when I travel to other places, I am going to get a lot of haggling, and that just sucks. But my rates are not what is stated on my blog for Tallahassee or Northern Florida. I am a realist and know that this is not NYC, LA, Vegas or Palm Beach. The cost of living here is much less than the cost of living back in NYC, which means wages are also less, and I cannot possibly expect to ask someone for those kinds of rates here. Trust me, they are much more on the lines of that Halloween special that someone above mentioned.

BUT, that does not mean you can expect a less than stellar time. I am one of those rare breeds of ladies that actually really has a blast and as selfish as it may sound, I am there just as much for me as I am for you.

So here is the deal.... I am still around. I got stood up a few times and it put a damper on some of my other plans..... if you have an interest in seeing me, I am still here, if you reach out to me privately, we can work something out as far as rates so all of us are comfortable, and while I know most ladies charge more for outcall, for right now, outcalls will be 50 less than a normal reasonable rate.

I really and genuinely have an interest in making a few good friends in the area and will try to be as accommodating as possible to ensure that this can happen.

Again, thank you to all of you for your input. It means a lot to me that you took the time out of your hectic lives to do so. Thank you.

Many deeply felt passionate hugs and kisses,
Callie
Old 10-04-2013, 05:13 AM   #9
georgehentson
Valued Poster

In this case, the fact that it's a government town works against providers.

And that is because state government jobs pay diddly-squat.

And MissCallie, I like the thought that I helped make you smile.
Old 10-04-2013, 08:38 AM   #10
joystick
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I would like to add something to this conversation. Tally is a college town, yes, but it is also a very FAMILY town. There are not as many single adults men or visitors/vacationers here. I also believe it is more of an in call location than an out call location. As I live & work here, in call is a must for me in Tally. I really do want to see you Callie, just need in call during the workweek when I can escape from the office for a meeting. You are beautiful and its not you that is the problem! I hope you stasy around and we get to meet soon!
joystick is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:48 PM   #11
Cpalmson

Quote:
Originally Posted by joystick View Post
I would like to add something to this conversation. Tally is a college town, yes, but it is also a very FAMILY town. There are not as many single adults men or visitors/vacationers here. I also believe it is more of an in call location than an out call location. As I live & work here, in call is a must for me in Tally. I really do want to see you Callie, just need in call during the workweek when I can escape from the office for a meeting. You are beautiful and its not you that is the problem! I hope you stasy around and we get to meet soon!
Thanks for the insight of a local. Even though PCB is only 2 hours away, it seems lightyears in terms of activity. Not to stereotype, but when I look at Tally, I see 2 things-- crack-hos with pimps on BP and somewhat inconsistent GFE providers who may or may not be known. It sucks when you have to actually search for a quality provider and then find out one is right there under your nose.
Old 10-23-2013, 03:41 PM   #12
joystick
Gaining Momentum

I just want to make one more comment about Tallahassee. Someone above referenced Austin Texas in Columbus Ohio as examples of other college towns. A quick look at the 2010 census data shows that both Austin in Columbus have and 790,000 people and 1.9 million in the metropolitan area. Tallahassee has only 180,000 people and only 0.36 million in the metropolitan area. I think Tallahassee just doesn't have a critical mass of population. Plus its not on the beach and is 3 to 4 hours to the next city that is the same size or larger. Millions of pine trees is all that is on between!
Old 10-23-2013, 07:35 PM   #13
Cpalmson

Quote:
Originally Posted by joystick View Post
I just want to make one more comment about Tallahassee. Someone above referenced Austin Texas in Columbus Ohio as examples of other college towns. A quick look at the 2010 census data shows that both Austin in Columbus have and 790,000 people and 1.9 million in the metropolitan area. Tallahassee has only 180,000 people and only 0.36 million in the metropolitan area. I think Tallahassee just doesn't have a critical mass of population. Plus its not on the beach and is 3 to 4 hours to the next city that is the same size or larger. Millions of pine trees is all that is on between!
But you would think that with a major university & the "liberal" bias that comes along with colleges (i.e. a more accepting attitude towards consenting adult activities), you'd think there would be a more thriving scene. BTW, Bay County and Okaloosa/Walton Counties each have roughly the same population base as Tally-- neither of them are college towns and are smack in the middle of the Bible Belt, yet the hobbying scene is better over here than in Tally. And if you know anything about Bay County/Okaloosa-Watlon, that is saying something. Probably the best hobby scene in the Panhandle is over in P'Cola. This area is just so hit and miss.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:42 PM   #14
joystick
Gaining Momentum

But Bay, Walton and Okaloosa CountIes have the beaches. It's the beaches that draw them in. and besides that, so many of the people that moved here to Tallahassee say the same thing, such a great family town. And it is. The problem is raising a family and having an expensive hobby are hard to reconcile many times.
Old 06-18-2014, 06:01 AM   #15
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Your post almost made me change my mind in visiting but WE are going to test the waters Ill keep ya posted on how it went...AND FYI id I was a dO YA IN A HEART BEAT IF I WAS A DUDE.... I do like women but noemally chocolate or Spanish is my flavor but I would go vanilla for you..lol
Majichands is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women